Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

HIN Tampa (Who's Registering Their Cars, Who Plans on Going???)

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 08:14 PM
Tuned2JZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HIN Tampa (Who's Registering Their Cars, Who Plans on Going???)

HIN Tampa on 4/25 (Who's Going???)

Ok Boys and Girls, Hot Import Nights this year in Florida will only be held in Tampa on April 25th (My Bday ) for 2009. There will be no HIN for both Miami and Orlando.

I'm making a list below of wanting to know who is planning on registering their cars for the event for sure...

And another list of who is planning on just attending and taking someone else, but riding up with us in the caravan on Fri the 24th...

Both me and Amy need to know more or less of a headcount of people going towards the end of this month, so that way we can know the amount of rooms we need to book to accommodate all of us...

Now for the FAQ that might rise up on here:
Q - How much $ will we need to give for the rooms?

A- We will let you know how much everything will come out to per person once we book the rooms. Then both me and Amy will collect the money from all of you either before HIN or on the Friday when we arrive to Tampa.

Q - When and where will we meet to go up to Tampa in the caravan?

A - Either Amy or myself will create another new thread titled "HIN Tampa Caravan" most likely in the 1st or 2nd week of April with further details on the times and places of where we're all meeting up to ride out in the caravan.

Also, Amy will be finding out for those registering their cars for the event if we can roll in our cars on the day of show which is Sat, instead of Friday (which is the official roll-in day). If we are allowed to roll-in on Sat, then that means that we won't have to waste money on renting a 15 passenger van to take us all back to the hotel, etc...

One last thing...Below is the link for those of you who want to register their cars for HIN. But do "NOT" register now until Amy gives us the promotional code and CC name that we need to put down when registering in order to receive $10 off the registration cost. And remember for those who register their cars, you will receive an extra wristband to whom you can give to whoever you bring so that person can get into the show for free.

Direct Car Registration Link:

https://v2.interactiveticketing.com/...tro&source=hin

If I missed anything that I should have posted up, then feel free to let me know, thanks...

Cars Registering for HIN and also add +1 or +2 next to your names representing the amount of people you'll be taking:

1. Milton (TunedC63)
2. Amy (MsLiLBlackNismo)
3. Miguel (Ghost_shift)
4. John (jruocco)
5. Wesley (WildWes) +3

People planning on just going to HIN but not registering their cars, and also add +1 or +2 next to your names representing the amount of people you'll be taking:

1. Jean (CrillZ)
2. Danh (Artistik D): If his parents let him go, LOL!!!
3. Lowell (lgear080): Maybe

Last edited by Tuned2JZ; 03-08-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:35 PM
jruocco

Cars Registering for HIN and also add +1 or +2 next to your names representing the amount of people you'll be taking:
1. Milton (TunedC63)
2. Amy (MsLiLBlackNismo)
3. Miguel (Ghost_shift)
4. John (jruocco)
Old 03-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Tuned2JZ

Alright John...kudos for being the first person to reply

Come on George, you're next to sign up...Same goes for you Wes and your family...Let's make this happen...And Edwin, do you think your car will be ready by the end of the month/early next month? And how about you Jun?...Do you plan on registering your car and making a trip up to Tampa with us?

This will be awesome to show the Tampa area peeps who we are and what we got...
Old 03-04-2009, 03:10 AM
WildWes

Good Morning Everyone.

Let us keep this clean. Any discussions re- trip, discuss it on our lounge/chat thread.

1. Milton (TunedC63)
2. Amy (MsLiLBlackNismo)
3. Miguel (Ghost_shift)
4. John (jruocco)
5. Wesley (WildWes) +3 80% most likely
10.[/QUOTE]
Old 03-04-2009, 03:50 AM
Tuned2JZ

Wes, WOOHOO!!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 03:55 AM
Ghost_shift

Im ready!
Old 03-04-2009, 07:08 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Just an update, I am still awaiting a call back about the hotel and the call back about HIN and a promo code..... As soon as I have something I will update everyone with it.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:11 AM
tucked_g35

I mentioned this to my wife last night and she seems down for it. I'll add my name on for now!

1. Milton (TunedC63)
2. Amy (MsLiLBlackNismo)
3. Miguel (Ghost_shift)
4. John (jruocco)
5. Wesley (WildWes) +3 80% most likely
6. George (tucked_G35) +1
10.[/quote]
Old 03-04-2009, 08:19 AM
Tuned2JZ

Wow George, I didn't think you would be registering your car for the show. So far we have a group of bad *** rides that are going to be in the show...We need Edwin, Jun and company to keep this list growing. Thanks guys...

Btw who are you taking? Your wife?

Last edited by Tuned2JZ; 03-04-2009 at 08:22 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:20 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by MsLiLBlackNismo
Just an update, I am still awaiting a call back about the hotel and the call back about HIN and a promo code..... As soon as I have something I will update everyone with it.
Thanks Amy
Old 03-04-2009, 08:24 AM
tucked_g35

Wife will be there with me if i go. If not, I can't go, LOL! She sounds very interested. We'll need a sitter for the baby that weekend. It's a nice getaway!
Old 03-04-2009, 08:27 AM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm registered
Old 03-04-2009, 08:37 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
I'm registered
We will be meeting up with the OZOC at the show... Cant wait to finally be able to meet you all!!
Old 03-04-2009, 09:06 AM
lgear080

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow. this could be a lot of fun///

just don't know how my schedule will play out this far in advance.
i will definitely make an effort though. miami representin.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:41 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by tucked_g35
Wife will be there with me if i go. If not, I can't go, LOL! She sounds very interested. We'll need a sitter for the baby that weekend. It's a nice getaway!
Give George Jr to your sister for that weekend...

Originally Posted by lgear080
wow. this could be a lot of fun///

just don't know how my schedule will play out this far in advance.
i will definitely make an effort though. miami representin.
Yes please make an effort and do go Lowell...We're going to have a blast and will be representing not only Miami, but all of South FL to the fullest...

Plus my Bday falls on the actual date of the show which is the 25th...Woohoo..PACHANGA TIME!!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 09:59 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

The lady is going to call me in about 10 min about the rooms..... I am going to tell her that we are going to need 10 rooms.... By the count that I have so far... Cause I may have my girls from NC come down, is 6 rooms..... Lets see what I get.. Shes callin now!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 10:13 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

SWEEEEETTTTT!!!!!! Everything is taken care of for the rooms!!! She has 10 set aside for us!!!!!!!! She is going to forward me all the information, like when we need to reserve by, how much, everything about check in and what there is to do around there.... Turns out the hotel is about 20 min from the field but if we get the option to roll in on Saturday, we'll be alright!!!! As soon as I get the info, I wll pass it on to you guys!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Tuned2JZ

The lady is going to call me in about 10 min about the rooms..... I am going to tell her that we are going to need 10 rooms.... By the count that I have so far... Cause I may have my girls from NC come down, is 6 rooms..... Lets see what I get.. Shes callin now!!!
Amy you mean 5 rooms so far including your girls from NC. Both me and John for example can share a room, that's (1)..You and Miguel another (that's 2)...Wes and family (3)...George and his Wife (4)...And then stuff your NC girls another (5)...

Yeah tell her that we'll need like around 10 rooms for now because I know that we'll have people that aren't registering their cars going, just to tag along with us, etc...
Old 03-04-2009, 10:25 AM
Renshi

We need to rent a Uhaul truck, put a disco ball inside, have a party inside while someone is driving the truck and pad the walls if you guys are scared of all the turns and stops

Up to Milton if he wants to karaoke also
Old 03-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Tuned2JZ

SWEEEEETTTTT!!!!!! Everything is taken care of for the rooms!!! She has 10 set aside for us!!!!!!!! She is going to forward me all the information, like when we need to reserve by, how much, everything about check in and what there is to do around there.... Turns out the hotel is about 20 min from the field but if we get the option to roll in on Saturday, we'll be alright!!!! As soon as I get the info, I wll pass it on to you guys!!!!!!
WOOHOO!!! Now that's what I'm talking about. I like the way you work Amy, LOL!!! We also gotta find out what clubs we can go to to celebrate my Bday Bash!!! I think it would be best that we celebrate it on Friday night (the night before the show)...Cuz I know for sure that we're all going to be exhausted from the all day event of HIN from prepping up our cars starting at 2pm that Sat...By the time the show is over at midnight, I know that we're all going to be pooped...Then Sunday we just wake up, check out and head on back to our hoods...So I say we party hardy on Friday night, wake up at noon Sat, get ready and have some lunch somewhere before heading to Tropicana Field to start prepping our cars...

Plus we need that phone call back from HIN finding out if we can roll in our cars on Sat instead of Friday...If not, then we'll have to rent that UHAUL truck I was talking about and roll up in the club in the UHAUL..I'll roll and drive that thing up to the front of the club and have it valet parked and all, LMFAO!!!!!!

Last edited by Tuned2JZ; 03-04-2009 at 10:36 AM.

Quick Reply: HIN Tampa (Who's Registering Their Cars, Who Plans on Going???)