Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

ATT: Knuckle Up Fitness Corp. are CROOKS

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 05:57 PM
DaProdigy

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ATT: Knuckle Up Fitness Corp. are CROOKS

I'm posting this thread for anyone looking to get into MMA training or anything of the sort. DO NOT join KNUCKLE UP FITNESS! You will be ripped off in more ways than one! I cancelled my contract with these parasites years ago, and recently recieved a redirected bill from a collections agency that they had turned my contract info over to! Disgusting! My advice to them is to close shop and open up a TAP OUT T SHIRT STAND in a mall! Long story short, my coach left the gym... (they wouldnt pay him what a champ breeder should be paid) i was stuck in a contract. I asked where my coach was and the schumck manager at the gym (no longer employed there) said he'd return in a month. After i realized he wasnt coming back i asked to cancel my contract. Then i was informed i only had 30 days to cancel that contract after the class was no longer available. I informed them of what the manager of the gym told me and then they said that my class, along with 25+ people's class, NEVER EXISTED LMAO WTMFHIT??? Then they threatened me with a lawyer if i didnt pay up. I contacted the owner of another Knuckle Up facility ( a one time member of this forum) and he said he would be able to remove it. He never returned my calls or emails. Then i contacted the NEW Gwinnett facility manager and he also said he'd whipe it clean but asked for money and an extension of my contract for it to get done! After being BS'D for i went to the gym and tried to talk to him face to face. He wasnt there. The girl at the desk (whom i might add was pretty hot) was unable to pull up my contract information and said i dodged a bullet. Finally im thinking these fleas will hop off my bean bag. So ive been living in cali for a couple months ****'s going good. Then i find out that these pole smokers are still trying to collect money on me!!! I guess i have to fly back out and DO WORK! LMAO DO NOT JOIN KNUCKLE UP!!! If you do... enjoy their substandard classes and goold luck getting out that contract unless you intentionally contract herpes so nobody will want to spar/roll with you!

Three of hundreds of rip off// scam // poor reviews

* http://www.ripoffreport.com/Knuckle-...y-wi-34276.htm

* http://www.ripoffreport.com/Knuckle-...a-Is-E3G3G.htm

* http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...s-c226265.html

Old 08-18-2009, 06:27 PM
dkmesa350z

Doesn't some meathead with a turbo'ed roadster Z own the franchise? I thought he came on one of our mountain runs...maybe just a manager.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:12 PM
SupermanZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya he owns it.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:27 PM
DaProdigy

my thing is this.... do they need my money that bad?? i mean MMA has gone so commercial any douche bag roid tool can throw on a tap out shirt and take a kickboxing class... why continue to screw with me.... i am seriously considering filing a civil suit... im on the other side of the country and they are billing me for a gym membership that i told them to cancel over a year ago... the gym i went to doesnt even seem to be up and running anymore... i wonder why? lol
Old 08-19-2009, 12:39 PM
DaProdigy

UPDATE:

"the gwinnett facility has closed down and is no longer running"

"knuckle up corperate no longer exists"

"we switched financing agencies 3 weeks ago"

"the former owner went bankrupt and we no longer have any control over you account, though its still in our database"

SCHMUCKS!!! these douches tried to write a check from an account that has fraud protection. the did not have my permission to take money from my account and it was an illegal transaction.... JAY STOOPS.... YOU ARE A GRADE-A DOUCHE.... take my advice and open a tapout t-shirt stand on wheels and drive around to gyms who actually provide quality training without ripping off its members and stealing money from they bank accounts when they're not looking... \ thread
Old 08-19-2009, 09:47 PM
aarantes

Yeah the f*cking suck I was doing Muay Thai with them when my instructor quit I only had 2 months left so I just kept paying and I made sure to tell them to cancel my contract once it ran out and not renew. Sure enough I get a call 2 months later asking for 2 months of fees had to fight with them for over 3 months to not pay...
Old 08-19-2009, 09:49 PM
Motormouth
Banned

knuckle up fitness? really?
Old 08-19-2009, 11:27 PM
DaProdigy

Originally Posted by Motormouth
knuckle up fitness? really?
do i sense sarcasm.... because i cant find anyone with anything good to say about this "corporation"... they were owned by a company called "atlanta fight club" which is now bankrupt/axed.... they girl i spoke to at their sandy springs facility was extremely rude... i wanted to reach through the phone and falcon punch her in the ovaries.... just all around shady people.... shady receptionists.... shady "corporate office" shady gym managers.... shady trainers.... shady owners.... thats why they are crumbling.... i give the rest of these mc donalds style facilites that they have another year at best....

Last edited by DaProdigy; 08-19-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:54 PM
Z33_kid

one of the guys that worked at the gwinnett one used to get his *** beat when we went to high school and he was a trainer at that time lol
Old 08-21-2009, 08:58 PM
DaProdigy

lol that doesnt mean anything... Forrest Griffen used to get his *** beat as well... i dont look at this sport as who's the biggest hard-*** or bully.. imo the guys who train the hardest and appreciate the sport do the best... it doesnt help to not mind taking a punch to the face a few times a day but i know guys in high school who were str8 herbs and now their champs and #1 contenders... and alot of the bullys were passed up and got fat lazy and broke........
Old 08-22-2009, 08:55 PM
Z33_kid

Originally Posted by DaProdigy
lol that doesnt mean anything... Forrest Griffen used to get his *** beat as well... i dont look at this sport as who's the biggest hard-*** or bully.. imo the guys who train the hardest and appreciate the sport do the best... it doesnt help to not mind taking a punch to the face a few times a day but i know guys in high school who were str8 herbs and now their champs and #1 contenders... and alot of the bullys were passed up and got fat lazy and broke........
the guy was to cocky and thought he was a badass n tried to show off lol
Old 08-28-2009, 12:28 PM
DaProdigy

Originally Posted by Z33_kid
the guy was to cocky and thought he was a badass n tried to show off lol
lol i know a bunch of guys like that... i've said it before and ill say it again... i know some of the baddest ***** walking the planet.. and unless they are training they are some of the kindest most respectful people you could ever meet... people who walk around like they're billy bad *** usually have insecurity issues and feel the need to prove how "bad" they wish they were but anyway back on subject... dont join this gym lord knows it will be a cold day in hell before i sign another contract with a fight gym...
Old 08-31-2009, 03:20 PM
guitman32

Received 108 Likes on 90 Posts

...and their BJJ program is pretty sub par IMO

Only went to a few classes - was traveling back and forth to ATL and they were right next to my work so I decided to give them a try. Did a one month cash only membership because of all the negative reviews of their shady billing practices. At least they didn't put up a fuss when I told them I didn't want to put my card down.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:00 PM
DaProdigy

Originally Posted by guitman32
...and their BJJ program is pretty sub par IMO

Only went to a few classes - was traveling back and forth to ATL and they were right next to my work so I decided to give them a try. Did a one month cash only membership because of all the negative reviews of their shady billing practices. At least they didn't put up a fuss when I told them I didn't want to put my card down.
that is because they pushed all the talented instructors out the door by not paying them worth a damn... they were/are good friends and good people. Eduardo and Diego S. were two of the best you could learn from in our state and they swept em out the door. BTW Diego where are you bro?!? I know you're trolling in the marketplace! LOL
Old 08-31-2009, 05:06 PM
nismo53E

interesting to read this here...i've lived out of state for years, but i have a couple of friends who have also been involved with knuckle up, one had some harsh things to say, the other seems to like it...

dunno. just interesting to see the Z community speaking up on it so much. sucks that people are apparently getting ripped off by an asshat.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:34 PM
aarantes

Originally Posted by nismo53E
interesting to read this here...i've lived out of state for years, but i have a couple of friends who have also been involved with knuckle up, one had some harsh things to say, the other seems to like it...

dunno. just interesting to see the Z community speaking up on it so much. sucks that people are apparently getting ripped off by an asshat.
They used to be good but like Thomas said they basically pushed every good instructor out. I used to go there because Mateo was teaching Muay Thai and is one of the best at it but he too left so by then it was all going down hill
Old 09-01-2009, 08:47 PM
DaProdigy

Originally Posted by aarantes
They used to be good but like Thomas said they basically pushed every good instructor out. I used to go there because Mateo was teaching Muay Thai and is one of the best at it but he too left so by then it was all going down hill
correct Mateo is a bad **** and ive heard nothing but great things about his coaching skills... also i ran into Junior Acuncao (forgive me if i mispelled his name, my portuguese is terrible) and he offered to give me a great deal at his gym. i recommend training at his gym which is acensionmma.com or hardknocks or even tiger academy if you're in the metro area