Notices
South West Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico

Any Colorado Z Owners?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2003, 06:43 PM
Mudd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Colorado Z Owners?

I was wondering if there were any 350Z owners in CO or specifically in the Denver area?
Haven't really seen to many posts coming from this area, nor have I ever seen one driving around the city. I work every other week in Phoenix and see a Z a day when I am there, but see none here. Seems like alot of Z's have made there way to the AZ area.

I have a LeMans Track that I ordered at the first of Nov. and has a March delivery date. Would like to meet some other Z owners at some point to get together with if possible.
Let me know..........Later.
Old 01-05-2003, 08:33 PM
Shogun
Charter Member #54

I'm in SE Denver and met dkmura at the Second Creek Raceway on New Year's eve.

I think it would be great to get together with the local owners if only for coffee to swap ideas and/or opinions.

As far as local groups, Z Car Club of Colorado is one resource for you. I received a membership ($35.00) from Tynan's Nissan for purchasing my Z there. I'm not active at all in their activities or meetings, however, they do have some good member discounts at several shops in the greater metro area as well as Courtesy Nissan in Texas. www.zccc.org for info..

Also met some owners from twinturbo.net at Second Creek that took some videos as well as stills of dkmura running there in his Redline Track and in my PPW Enthusiast. I just can't seem to be able to access their site for some reason.

Let's here it from you out there in Colorado, now that MUDD has come forward.

Joe
Old 01-06-2003, 05:36 AM
GaryM05

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm in NW Denver and would love to get together with some local Z owners. Like Shogun said, even if it's just for coffee and to talk about the car I think it would be time well spent.

You're right, Mudd, there don't seem to be too many 350's up here. I've only seen 4 others in the past 4 months. Not that that's really all that bad...it's nice to have the exclusivity for a little while.

I'd look forward to a get-together if we can get one going.

Gary
Old 01-06-2003, 09:25 AM
dkmura
General & DIY Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,304 Likes on 904 Posts
Default Count me in!

Yep, Shogun and I are located pretty doggone close in SE Denver. I'd be up for meeting and looking at different colors, options and mods. Let's set a time and place and do it!

BTW- bet a lot of the pre-order Z's are being prematurely stored for the season.
Old 01-06-2003, 04:38 PM
Shogun
Charter Member #54

So?

When?

Where?

I'm good any evening or weekend. I'm thinking weekend in the daylight would be best.

Somebody blink first.

Joe

David in my PPW Enthusiast
Attached Thumbnails Any Colorado Z Owners?-white-350z-spectator-2.jpg  
Old 01-06-2003, 04:40 PM
Shogun
Charter Member #54

Not sure what happened to the bottom of the pic but all you need to really see is the passed car.

Joe

Last edited by Shogun; 01-06-2003 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-06-2003, 08:45 PM
Mudd

Default Re: Count me in!

I am sure you are right, I know I will be doing that unless it is nice out and the road is sand free. I don't wanna have to worry about anything happining to my new baby once I take delivery.

Originally posted by dkmura
Yep, Shogun and I are located pretty doggone close in SE Denver. I'd be up for meeting and looking at different colors, options and mods. Let's set a time and place and do it!

BTW- bet a lot of the pre-order Z's are being prematurely stored for the season.
Old 01-06-2003, 08:59 PM
Mudd

I would love to meet up with some fellow Z enthusiasts. Although I am down more for a beer then some coffee.

My travel schedule for work kinda prohibits me from making to many defiinete plans. I am not in town very much. However, I would be happy to try and make it to something if I was in town and knew the date you all set for the GTG.

Let me know

By the way....i live up in the Westminster area.
Later
Old 01-08-2003, 09:12 AM
kohlersc

Just picked up my Silverstone Z on the 30th of December. I live out in Boulder and chance though Denver a bit.
Old 01-09-2003, 04:29 PM
Shogun
Charter Member #54

Default And now there's five

Mudd,

Since you started this thread and you're drifting in and out of town, give us some dates and times when you'll be available and this will give us something to work with.

Beer or whatever is fine with everybody I'm sure.

This town is not that big and I know that David (dkmura) as well as myself are not averse to meeting up in any section of town. If anyone has suggestions, please speak up. I'm thinking that someplace with a large parking lot or an office building adjacent to it would be nice to get some group shots. Dave and Buster's perhaps? Either location.

Let us know.

Joe
Old 01-10-2003, 09:14 AM
tomw1975

I have had my silverstone Enthusiast since sept 16th down in denver, dont see too many of them around, that is definitely true....
Old 01-13-2003, 03:44 PM
GaryM05

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

The Dave and Buster's on Colorado would be good. If I recall correctly, that one's got a parking garage next to it that we should be able to use if the surface lot is full. The D&B's in Westminster probably wouldn't be as good of a choice, as it's next to a huge movie theater that usually packs the parking lot.

Come to think of it, there's a Jackson's Grill in that same area of Westminster with it's own oversized lot that only gets full when there's a league hockey playoff at the adjoining ice arena (which doesn't happen very frequently.) That's about the best location on the north end of town that I'm aware of, but I don't mind a drive if someone in the southern part of town has a great location in mind.

As for time, weekends during the day work best for me, but I'm up for any time.

Gary

Last edited by GaryM05; 01-13-2003 at 03:47 PM.
Old 01-13-2003, 06:14 PM
Mudd

Weekends are probably better for me as well. I am in town on most weekends so those would be the best. I am out of town this entire week.....including Sat., would rather not do Sunday due to the football playoffs.......(I am a football junkie). Next week I should be in town most of the week including the weekend. The 2 weeks after that however I will be gone both weeks, might be here on the weekends though. Sorry about my schedule........just have a job that keeps me out of town alot....especially this time of the year. Let me know.
Also, I was wondering where and when everyone bought there Z's.....just wonderin if anyone bought from Elway and what your impressions were of them and your experience's with them or the experience you had with whatever dealer you may have bought from.
Later
Old 01-13-2003, 07:20 PM
Shogun
Charter Member #54

Then how about Saturday the 25th or Sunday the 26th?

Any time or place is ok with me.

Progress, I like it.

Anybody else??

Joe
Old 01-13-2003, 07:59 PM
Mudd

My vote is for the 25th.......the 26th is the Super Bowl.......I wouldn't really want to do it on that day.
Dave and Busters sounds ok but if anyone has any other suggestions please post them. Either Dave & Busters is fine with me.....although I live real close to the one up North and obviously would prefer that one, but I don't mind driving to anywhere in the city either. There is also a great Rock Bottom Brewery there if that sounds better. If we went on a weekend day the parking lot isn't all that full and would be readily accessible.
Later
Old 01-14-2003, 06:59 AM
kohlersc

25th works for me. I will head anywhere in the Denver area but Westminster is definatly close for me.
Old 01-14-2003, 04:59 PM
Shogun
Charter Member #54

Default Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday the 25th at Rock Bottom.

What time? 1:00??

Joe
Old 01-15-2003, 10:19 AM
dkmura
General & DIY Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,304 Likes on 904 Posts
Default Need general directions to RB Brewery

One PM next Saturday sounds OK to me (just watch- that'll be the day it snows like HELL). Someone please post where the Rock Bottom Brewery up north is and let's park all those Z's next to one another!
Old 01-15-2003, 11:49 AM
kohlersc

1:00pm Saturday the 25th at the Rock Bottom Brewery sounds great.

Which Rock Bottom Brewery are you suggesting? Because I know there is one down town and then there is the one at the Promenade in Westminster.
Old 01-15-2003, 12:21 PM
publisher
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

I live in the Perry Park Ranch section of Larkspur and would enjoy meeting the Colorado new Z owners. I'll be sure to bring my digital camera and get the group up on my www.

Silverstone Touring with burnt orange 6MT with upgrades.

If I have any Winter 2002 issues left, I'll bring them along.

Later,

Quick Reply: Any Colorado Z Owners?