Notices
South West Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico

Raced a 6.1 hemi chrysler 300

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 11:25 PM
Abishop

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NYC_SRT8
I see you have a single turbo setup. If I was stock you would get me by about 3 cars in the 1/4 mile, but my days of being stock are long gone. I have raced 2 single turbo z's from a dead standstill and from a 15 mph roll. By the time I was at 100mph i had him by 6 car lengths. I will get the video for proof, just haven't seen they guy who has it for a while.
Ha ha ha your a joke, as you can tell us colorado guys don't give a crap about your SRT 8......if you wanted a sports car you should have bought one with two doors.
Old 01-27-2007, 11:33 PM
NYC_SRT8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Abishop
Ha ha ha your a joke, as you can tell us colorado guys don't give a crap about your SRT 8......if you wanted a sports car you should have bought one with two doors.
Never said I wanted a sports car and its not my goal to make you give a crap about my srt8. Remember this is about drag racing...
Old 01-28-2007, 06:24 AM
hr2burn

Man I just don't know what you want.... Why would you come into someone else's board which you have nothing to do with other than you think your car is better. Here it is, I wouldn't buy one of your cars, I know no one who has one of your cars, I sure as hell don't want to watch video/pictures or here specs on your strange car. Please go away....go somewhere they appreciate your auto. I doubt anyone on this FORUM is going to want to talk about your car, furthermore you are in "SOUTHWEST" we are a fairly close knit group, It would be like me walking in your house on Thanksgiving and talking your family into bad mouthing you around the dinner table.
We ALL here think you and your car are swell....now go away
Old 01-28-2007, 08:08 AM
NYC_SRT8

Originally Posted by hr2burn
Man I just don't know what you want.... Why would you come into someone else's board which you have nothing to do with other than you think your car is better. Here it is, I wouldn't buy one of your cars, I know no one who has one of your cars, I sure as hell don't want to watch video/pictures or here specs on your strange car. Please go away....go somewhere they appreciate your auto. I doubt anyone on this FORUM is going to want to talk about your car, furthermore you are in "SOUTHWEST" we are a fairly close knit group, It would be like me walking in your house on Thanksgiving and talking your family into bad mouthing you around the dinner table.
We ALL here think you and your car are swell....now go away
Check this out. I wasn't her to start any trouble. I was just stating the facts. You made a post of killing a srt8 by 10 lengths. I'm not saying your lying because many things play into factor during a race like wheelspin, etc. Since this is a forum and its to help each other, trade ideas and so forth I just noted some facts. Im not saying my car is better than yours because that will be comparing apples and oranges. I even said before I like the Z and hang out with a Z crew every wednesday night (really cool guys). But once again facts are facts when it comes to a drag race with a 350z and a srt8.

Last edited by NYC_SRT8; 01-28-2007 at 08:13 AM.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:29 AM
hr2burn

ummmmmmm.....okay.....you win? I'm over this, unsubscribing to this thread.
J-man out