Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

AutoArt 350Z 1/18 Scale Model Available. . .

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2002, 02:53 PM
DBZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation AutoArt 350Z 1/18 Scale Model Available. . .

As promised, I spoke to my friend who is a wholesaler for diecast models, and he will be receiving his first shipment of AutoArt 1:18 scale 350Z's in Silver in both right hand and left hand drive versions tomorrow 12/12. The retail price for these models are anywhere from $50-70. If anyone in the so cal area wants one I can get it for probably $35 each. If you are interested PM me your name and phone number and I will pick one up for you and if you can make it to the Z meet in O.C. I will pass them out during the meet.
Old 12-11-2002, 02:56 PM
DBZ

Here's a pic of the model.
Attached Thumbnails AutoArt 350Z 1/18 Scale Model Available. . .-77312.jpg  
Old 12-12-2002, 11:24 PM
dczoner

I'm interested, but I can't make the OC meet, I'll PM you and see if we can work something out.

Just out of curiosity, where are these models going? Not Kay-Bee, right? Where will they be available once they're out?
Old 12-12-2002, 11:46 PM
DBZ

No these are highly detailed models, not toys. You can buy them at places like www.exoticar.com or even freshalloy has them through their on-line store, but they want some ridiculous $65 for the model, plus tax and shipping. I am a semi-casual collector (meaning I actually take the models out of the box and play with them and leave them around my cubicle at work, etc) and got tired of paying through the nose for these models so found a wholesaler and have been buying from this guy for about 2 years now. He and I are now friends so whenever new stuff comes out, like the 350Z model he will let me know in advance. For this model I can get it for $35, no tax, from him without having to buy in bulk, meaning one order is usually a case of 6 models. I have no use for 6 models, just one for my desk. I am simply offering this discounted offer to anyone interested in this model simply for your benefit as a My350z forum member. If you want me to ship it to you, then I need to figure out what the cheapest shipping method is that you desire, however I am not looking to make money on this in anyway. I really do not have the time to be mailing a whole bunch of diecast models to dozens of people, however if you live in so cal, I can most likely mail one to you for cost of the model plus whatever shipping is or if you live near Torrance I can just meet you in the south bay and you can pick up the model.
Old 12-12-2002, 11:51 PM
DBZ

Oh by the way for other autoart models, you can check out their website: www.autoartmodels.com . They have all sorts of cool stuff. Enjoy.
Old 12-16-2002, 11:30 AM
rouxeny

I'm interested, is it too late?
Old 12-16-2002, 12:10 PM
DBZ

Hello all, For those who have PM'd me already, I have your 350Z models and they will be shipped soon. I just need to pack them in a box, etc. I will email or call you as soon as they are shipped which will be this week. For anyone else who are interested, I need to go buy more from my friend. His initial shipment was 150 models and he sold all of them in 2 days. I only purchase 5 of the models from him because I did not know what the demand would be like from forum members. As soon as I get more info I will post again once he gets more inventory.
Old 12-31-2002, 11:30 AM
zxsaint
Fairlady Stalker

I'm interested too, please PM me.
Old 12-31-2002, 02:11 PM
igyz
Charter Member #25

Default I bought

one of these models and they are awesome. Very detailed. I saw another car made by Autoart just yesterday and the vendor wanted $70. These models for $35 are well worth it IMO. Thanks Inhwan.