Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

TRACK DAY FRI. the 16th at Streets of Willow

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 05:56 AM
VRT
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TRACK DAY FRI. the 16th at Streets of Willow

Who is going to the Speed Ventures track day friday at Streets of Willow? We will be there. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!
Old 09-17-2005, 12:41 PM
Egbert Souse

Was anyone there? I ran in my EVO. I saw one or two 350z's, one was a silver roadster. Great day on the track. As usual with Speed Ventures, we got lots of track time. I was running in two groups all afternoon. Knocked a couple of seconds off my previous time at SOW and had great fun.

My RA1s were very worn, and I got lazy and didn't look at them carefully after each run session. As a result, both front tires corded, and the left side one blew out in turn 4. KAPOW!!! My bad, but no big deal, I just slowed way down, finished my lap, went in the pits and changed wheels/tires.
Old 09-18-2005, 07:37 PM
WA2GOOD
Banned

Originally Posted by Egbert Souse
Was anyone there? I ran in my EVO. I saw one or two 350z's, one was a silver roadster. Great day on the track. As usual with Speed Ventures, we got lots of track time. I was running in two groups all afternoon. Knocked a couple of seconds off my previous time at SOW and had great fun.

My RA1s were very worn, and I got lazy and didn't look at them carefully after each run session. As a result, both front tires corded, and the left side one blew out in turn 4. KAPOW!!! My bad, but no big deal, I just slowed way down, finished my lap, went in the pits and changed wheels/tires.
WOW, sounds like you had an eventfull day. It was a nice day, not too hot, not too cold. We were there with 4 cars in a blue and white enclosed trailer that said VRT all over it. We had our silver TT roadster (which you saw), our Grey VRT G35 TT coupe, the black VRT G35 TT coupe, and a grey Z (S/C).
We were only there for a about 2 or 3 sessions and called it a day (to beat trafic) Next time come by and say hi!