Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

SCAMMER Daniel Kim: Update #2

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2006, 10:23 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Angry SCAMMER Daniel Kim: Update #2

Continuation from this thread:

https://my350z.com/forum/southern-california/118877-dankkx1-daniel-kim-when-are-you-going-to-pay-me.html

He finally responded:

Originally Posted by Dankkx1
Hey, I was ignoring you in the past but im not ignoring you anymore i JUST saw the thing on the z forums.. im Leaving to the army tomorrow, but when i get my first army paycheck you will get your money that i owe. i come back for break in 14 weeks if its chill if i pay you then. at least im staying on contact now. but yea hit me back if it isnt too late

Daniel,

It is only $260, so I know you can get it from your parents or something considering you bought a new Z. I am not going to wait 14 weeks if I know you can pay me sooner, by asking someone or selling some drugs to get me the cash. I have waited a year already so that is out of the question. If you don't get me the cash prior to you leaving, then I will report you to the ARMY and have them deal with you as well and garnish your army wages to pay me.

You have my information, so get in contact with me as your cell phone is disconnected.

Regards,
Rick Nguyen

Rick, with all due respect. there no way i can get 260 in couple hours i will pay you with interest the DAY i get back.. this time i swear on it

Hey Daniel,

It is not my fault that you waited until today to finally get in contact with me. Daniel, I have been very understanding with you accepting that you have problems and I tried to help you in good faith. I RESPECTED you as a fellow person even though you did screw me over and lied to me time after time. How am I going to believe you now? I can NO LONGER trust you as you have used that line too many times without an end result. Get the cash or use your parents' to write me a check or i'll have to go the guaranteed route of contacting your superiors in the army to garnish your wages for me. Trust me, I am sure my offer to you RIGHT NOW is better than whatever your superiors will do to you along with giving me what I want is my money back. It is up to you Daniel, I am getting my money one way or another, but I am giving you an easy out. It is up to you to take it or not.

Regards,
Rick Nguyen

I am just asking you to trust me ONE LAST TIME.. i will keep my word this time bro.. but this is not humaly possible to pull this off. Guranteed 14 weeks the DAY i get back im gonna give u a ring and give you the money you deserve. just trust me one last time cuz i know 260 isnt much to you.
Daniel,

Like I mentioned in my last message to you. I expect payment by tomorrow. I don't care if your mom has to meet me somewhere to get it done. Do you hear yourself? 14weeks from now on top of the year it took you to pay me? You must really think I am that much of a push over. Not again Daniel, I am sorry. Like I stated, I am giving you an easy out which does not have to involve any of your superiors. You make the choice.

Regards,
Rick Nguyen

Rick, please there is NO WAY... just 14 weeks... i swear im not mother grave i will have your money.. i dont want to get in a fight with my mom before i leave... cant you think of it as a late christmas gift.. i just need time and i will have your money.
Daniel,

At this point I do not care what you have to do to get me the money that YOU owe me. I've given you way too many chances and unfortunately you dug your own grave on this one by ignoring me and not dealing with me since I was a nice person and very understanding UNTIL you decided to ignore me and see if you could just write me off.

I have found out a lot of information about you from other people including some of your old classmates from high school just by posting my bad experience with you. Get the money from your mom and ask her to give you the "late X-mas gift" as she is your mother. I am not. The best thing I can do for you is to avoid having to bring this whole mess you created to your superiors. Once again, I am giving you the easiest way out possible at this point and if you do not want to help yourself, then I won
t. Let me know about what we are going to do after you talk to your mom.

Rick Nguyen

I know i screwed you over Rick, and theres no way i can get that money in a couple hours bro... i know that i messed up but can you please not ruin my life by getting me discharged from the army then i cant even get a job at MCdonalds

Daniel,

Lets make a correction here. I did not ruin your life in any way, shape, or form. If I have to go to your superiors because you decided to not pay me, then that is your choice and not mine.

I know that you are going to the army because you want to start fresh, so start off on a clean slate and begin the year by doing what is right and that is paying me the money you owe me.

Regards,
Rick Nguyen

I spoke to my mom She wont give me any money bro.. i am 19 i dont get money from my parents any more i will pay you 500 dollars if u wait 14 weeks
please....!
Daniel,

Well in that case the only option I can think of is you pull off parts off your current black Z since you are going to be gone for 14 weeks anyways. Greddy front lip and sideskirts and we can call it even. If not, I will just have to garnish your wages through the ARMY.

Regards,
Rick Nguyen

My parents SOLD my Z cuz im leaving to the army

Daniel,

Then you better start begging your mom for the cash or borrow it from someone. From what I have heard, the ARMY does not take this kind of stuff lightly. Let me know how I am getting paid by tomorrow or you know what is going to go down.

Regards,
Rick Nguyen

Rick... cant you please be a little understanding.. not that you havnt. but time is the only thing i ask of you right now please..
Daniel,

Like I stated in my last message to you, start working on getting the cash now from someone. I would recommend that you beg your parents because I know they have cash because you live in Irvine and your parents have purchased you some nice cars. It is either answer to them and get what you need to get done or deal with your superiors from the ARMY. Government or your parents? I think that is an easy choice to make. Let me know how and when you are going to pay me tomorrow.

Regards,
Rick Nguyen

Rick you dont understand... My parents WONT give me the money. just THIS ONE LAST TIME im just asking you to trust me i'll keep my word this time

Daniel,

I do understand that I have been too trusting of you and I will not make that mistake again. Come up with the money or I will do what I have to do. Cut and dry. This is it.

Regards,
Rick Nguyen
Old 01-01-2006, 10:29 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bull$hit Rick don't trust this derelict he's playing you....what if he gets transfered or stationed somewhere else and you have to wait till he is done with basic till he pays you.

Last edited by Ed 718; 01-01-2006 at 10:32 PM.
Old 01-01-2006, 10:34 PM
apharmdb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good luck, hope u get your $ back.
Old 01-01-2006, 10:37 PM
SHO-TIME

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

sorry to hear you have to go thru so much trouble to get your $.
good luck, man.
Old 01-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Tsex On 19s

i hate scammers, i got scammed for my sideskirts, but i never thought anyone will actually go the limits u have to get the money back, good luck man, hope u get it back, and dont trust him.. he's tryn to play u
Old 01-01-2006, 11:07 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

So so close in the middle of nowhere.
Old 01-01-2006, 11:11 PM
ASTIG_Z

RickDogg,

You know what will be funny? If your would tell his recruiter (most likely in Irvine) about your situation, you will see Daniel getting in the bus, roll about 10 feet then stop cause they will pull his a$$ out of the bus.

The military does not like pending financial obligations to not be satisfied. If you really want your $$$ then you should hit up a recruiter. I know you dont need the money, just trying to get your point across. good luck bud!
Old 01-01-2006, 11:20 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Tsex On 19s
i hate scammers, i got scammed for my sideskirts, but i never thought anyone will actually go the limits u have to get the money back, good luck man, hope u get it back, and dont trust him.. he's tryn to play u
It's more to get my point across to him that I am not some ***** of his I am going to file a court order so I have my ducks in a row. If his parents won't teach him what is right, then I will make sure he learns a life long lesson by the army.
Old 01-01-2006, 11:39 PM
pope

hes probably lying about his parents.... too bad you dont have a way to get in contact with them personally to let them know whats going on.
Old 01-01-2006, 11:40 PM
MyV6IsFast3r

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Scamming is bad mmmkay....
Old 01-01-2006, 11:47 PM
danimaldaisy

OMG i feel for you i got scammed 500 dollars to try to get a car of mine to pass smog a year and a half ago.
That idiot dave never paid me back over at sleeper motorsports in san bernardino.
Old 01-01-2006, 11:48 PM
danimaldaisy

what am i going to do tell the cops he owed me 500 for an illegal smog.
i got screwed
Old 01-02-2006, 12:04 AM
imalazeeass

i think you are still giving this kid too much room. it's obvious hes not going to pay you. Just go straight to the officers and stop wasting your time w/ this kid. He is bad news.
Old 01-02-2006, 01:34 AM
gimpster621

going to the recruiter wont do anything. the army is short on recruits. it would be hard to prove that he owes you money even if you have all the copies of the conversations from this forum or your email. i dont know why he needs 14 weeks....he gets paid every 2 weeks even while in boot camp. ask him to write you a check and cash it in 2 weeks. at least this way you have proof that he tried to pay you so in essence you have proof that he owes you money. even if it were to bounce you can then go to the recruiter or write his unit where he is going through basic training. i know he will get paid on the 15th and 30th of every month while in boot camp because i did when i was going through Marine Corps boot camp
Old 01-02-2006, 01:46 AM
cvt

bwahahahaha...i can't believe you played that whole game of back and forth with him. i would have just left it as "give me my money or your superiors will hear about it. no amount of whining or begging will suffice."

i say report him...i doubt he can come up with the money anyway.
Old 01-02-2006, 04:39 AM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, it is beyond me why he'd still stall after you've given him so much time.

If I was scamming someone, got caught, and STILL had a chance to make everything right, I'd sell my prized possessions with the quickness just to get you that money. Take out a loan...do whatever.

This guy doesn't know how good he has it.
Old 01-02-2006, 08:45 AM
nissansource

Welp i doubt he sold his Z i know he must have something he can sell on this forum or a pawn shop to get you that money youve waited long enough tell him to start PAWNING everything
Old 01-02-2006, 09:06 AM
Sam405

he better start pawning things haha .. =P good luck rick! i wouldnt trust him
Old 01-02-2006, 09:10 AM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if his rents sold the z, the money is there. put the hammer down, and get your money back by any means necessary. the guy is a complete tool, and you owe him no consideration. don't believe anything he says. gittr done. good luck.
Old 01-02-2006, 09:55 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

Originally Posted by danimaldaisy
OMG i feel for you i got scammed 500 dollars to try to get a car of mine to pass smog a year and a half ago.
That idiot dave never paid me back over at sleeper motorsports in san bernardino.

sorry for the threadjack, just curious because they tuned my friends SR.

Quick Reply: SCAMMER Daniel Kim: Update #2