Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

my new email..WTF

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 09:01 AM
tbaggs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my new email..WTF

Hello Dearest !
Thanks for your acceptance to my proposal I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and I am Miss.jacica Doe 22years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late Sameul Doe who was killed by Prince Johnson and his rebels groups after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Prince Johnson, he accuse my father of coup attempt. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since
the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$3, 700, 000.00 in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund yourcountry. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my frist year in the university, when the crisis started. I will like you to call me after reading with this number it belong
to the revend taking care of the people living in the camp his name is revend Odeh 00221-483-9387 He will send for me in the female hostel.

It is my intention to compensate you with some percentage of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to
handle this transaction sincerely. i saw your contact today

I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred. Here is my contact email address jacica2_08@yahoo.com

Yours Truly!
Miss jacica Doe .
Old 06-13-2006, 09:43 AM
Blue_Z

they're gettin creative
Old 06-13-2006, 09:49 AM
ZedNewbie

They're still running this scam, huh?
Old 06-13-2006, 09:55 AM
zz350zz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR!?!?!!?!?!

I just sent the poor girl all the money I have in my savings and checking along with my Z. Now I'll be rich soon so I can buy Tauran's car
Old 06-13-2006, 11:28 AM
groovin_350z
Sleeps in 350Z

oh man...what are they going to come up with next
Old 06-13-2006, 01:08 PM
350Zteve

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ask her if she's 3 input
Old 06-13-2006, 01:53 PM
ecorona6

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I work at a bank (credit union) and believe it or not, we still get people that wire money to other countries thinking they will profit! .....They end up losing thousands. I had a women send $25,000 to Nigeria thinking she would be holding partial ownership to a kingdom! .....Others include car purchases with Cashiers Checks for a larger amount of the sale price to be deposited to the sellers account. The difference will be paid to the buyer (usually $2-3K) and the car is sold and taken. A few days later the Cashiers Check is returned for fraud and now the sellers account is debited the full amount of the check. This means the seller pays the bank the cost of his car, the $2-3K given to the buyer and the car is now gone! To many scams to list.....I can go on and on......
Old 06-18-2006, 11:41 AM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by 350Zteve
Ask her if she's 3 input
yeah - then send her a used condom and tell her to shove it up her @ss!!!
Old 06-18-2006, 01:11 PM
mrtomcat

LOL, I got a few of those as well.
Usually from Russia or Africa, some of them are very creative