Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

what's happening to performance nissan?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 02:05 PM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by davewo
Had the 100 point courtesy check at Performance Nissan on 10/7 and the experience was exactly what you described, "creepy." An older caucasion service manager wrote up my service and asked why I passed four dealers to get the service at PN. I told him that PN are use to seeing modified cars and his response was, "we don't do that anymore, we have a new owner." This guy was trying to desuade me from bringing the care there. He also said we don't do the courtesy check on Saturdays despite the fact that I called less that 30 minutes prior to schedule the appointment,and was told just to come in. He never introduced himself and was just frankly disinterested in meeting customers or even looking after the dealers interest.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:09 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TayTaythatsme04
Jeff or Jason any updates ?

T
Starting working in the "Service" Department on Tuesday... I have been working daily with the Service Director about getting everything going... We are having a metting on Tuesday with the tech's that will be working as my crew... Then everything should be going good from there...

I painted the curb Black and Red for my customers to park in

Last edited by Jason@Performance; 10-17-2006 at 09:43 AM.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:31 PM
TayTaythatsme04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great cause Im about to run my car into a wall this axle clicking is driving me insane . . .

T
Old 10-15-2006, 11:52 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TayTaythatsme04
great cause Im about to run my car into a wall this axle clicking is driving me insane . . .

T
+1 forever now. Need to try to bring it in after SEMA
Old 10-16-2006, 12:17 AM
TayTaythatsme04

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
+1 forever now. Need to try to bring it in after SEMA

dont worry Rick your already insane

T
Old 10-16-2006, 03:32 PM
SIRCRASHALOT

Originally Posted by Jason@Performance
Starting working in the "Service" Department on Tuesday... I have been trying to get with the "Service Director" about getting everything going... We are having a metting on Tuesday with the tech's that will be working as my crew... Then everything should be going good from there...

I painted the curb Black and Red for my customers to park in
so is that for anyone with a Z??? modded or unmodded?? how exactly does it work???
Old 10-16-2006, 10:18 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Originally Posted by SIRCRASHALOT
so is that for anyone with a Z??? modded or unmodded?? how exactly does it work???
Anyone who wants any car serviced... I will be the person who will follow through and get your car serviced as quick as possible and make sure it is done properly...

See me, and you will not have to wait in the regular service line... There is a designated spot for my customers to pull up and get taken care of...

This includes:

Any factory service (oil change, 30k, 60k etc etc...)
Warranty repairs
aftermarket install's

etc etc

Last edited by Jason@Performance; 10-16-2006 at 10:22 PM.
Old 10-17-2006, 03:06 PM
toyoter91

Originally Posted by Jason@Performance
Anyone who wants any car serviced... I will be the person who will follow through and get your car serviced as quick as possible and make sure it is done properly...

See me, and you will not have to wait in the regular service line... There is a designated spot for my customers to pull up and get taken care of...

This includes:

Any factory service (oil change, 30k, 60k etc etc...)
Warranty repairs
aftermarket install's

etc etc
This is good news to hear.

I have bought almost ALL my parts from you guys because of the quick service I get at the parts counter.

If you can could you PM me about how much fixing my Pass. window would be. Currently it is stuck in the UP position lol
Old 10-17-2006, 05:07 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Today is the first day I worked in the service department and the ball is rolling!

I am ready to make appointments as well as walk in customers for all services etc...

At the moment I do NOT have a phone extension there... I am setting up a 24/7 Voicemail line I will post up later this evening in another thread (I will link in this one)... I will be messaging everyone in order or messages received about appointments after I post this message...

I look forward to working with all of you!
Old 10-17-2006, 05:09 PM
zland
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Right on! I have faith you will do a great job.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:11 AM
Brian@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Jason's phone extension is 245. You guys may call and bug him as much as you want now.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:17 AM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Originally Posted by Brian@Performance
Jason's phone extension is 245. You guys may call and bug him as much as you want now.
Direct line is:

626-739-1945

I can also be emailed:

jmendelson@perfnissan.com

or PMed...

I will have a 24hr Voice Mail line set up as well shortly... Currently the 245 line does not have voice mail...
Old 10-18-2006, 09:02 AM
irish350

yeah **** them... i had my car there to get fixed and brakes and ****... well later that night when i was getting off the free way the breaks they worked on... or so say the calipor they supose to fix... no they didnt the calipor ****ing broke getting off the free way... they didnt torque the blots enough so it let my calipor fall in side my rim and **** my rim and ****.... it took them about a week to fix that **** and want to say they cant give me a rental car!!! hahahaha i made them tow my car from newport where i live to cerritos to the body shop and fix the damn thing..... nissan is going to hell!
Old 10-18-2006, 10:16 AM
Jeff@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Originally Posted by irish350
yeah **** them... i had my car there to get fixed and brakes and ****... well later that night when i was getting off the free way the breaks they worked on... or so say the calipor they supose to fix... no they didnt the calipor ****ing broke getting off the free way... they didnt torque the blots enough so it let my calipor fall in side my rim and **** my rim and ****.... it took them about a week to fix that **** and want to say they cant give me a rental car!!! hahahaha i made them tow my car from newport where i live to cerritos to the body shop and fix the damn thing..... nissan is going to hell!
Not us... Cerritos Nissan maybe?
Old 10-18-2006, 10:46 AM
Vicarious

whew...good to hear they got the ball rolling again there.

That is the only place I let anyone touch my car.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:50 AM
___DJK___

Sorry, but after seeing the crap you posted in this thread, your opinion is not relevant (for this or any subject matter):

https://my350z.com/forum/southern-california/212625-i-only-had-my-z-for-about-8hrs-r-i-p.html
Old 10-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ___DJK___
Sorry, but after seeing the crap you posted in this thread, your opinion is not relevant (for this or any subject matter):

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212625
lol
Old 10-18-2006, 02:42 PM
SIRCRASHALOT

dood your a moron....
Old 10-18-2006, 03:13 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

what the hell are you trying to say, I read it 5 times and it still confuses me.......Noobs