Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

AutoCrave Feb. 17 2007

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007 | 05:25 PM
Will Pwr

Originally Posted by Chebosto
yea you did.. he was sitting with us watching Miami Vice... well then again. you were sitting on the floor ... maybe you didnt see him. but he was there. he's a bit older than us. so maybe you thought he was like a father figure and naturally zoned him out.

1 word....Lisa
Old 02-19-2007 | 05:30 PM
monokuroboo
CHRIS (350) FTL
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Chebosto
yea you did.. he was sitting with us watching Miami Vice... well then again. you were sitting on the floor ... maybe you didnt see him. but he was there. he's a bit older than us. so maybe you thought he was like a father figure and naturally zoned him out.
ohhhh...okay then. I blame my selective attention span.
Old 02-19-2007 | 05:31 PM
Will Pwr

Originally Posted by monokuroboo
...I must be getting old...alzheimers...LOL.
all I remember is...Cheston, Mike, Jon..athan?, Steven 아저씨, Sung, Brian, Andy, Alex, James, Kit, Vince, Ed, Steve, and that guy whos parent's own the driving school guy.
All goods ....I didnt get there till around 530 anyways hahaha... I really feel bad for all that were there the whole day!
Old 02-19-2007 | 05:37 PM
monokuroboo
CHRIS (350) FTL
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Will Pwr
All goods ....I didnt get there till around 530 anyways hahaha... I really feel bad for all that were there the whole day!
ohh...pshH...
I had a fantabulous, fun-filled 14 hours of autocrave...
I feel sorry for the people who were there even longer...
Old 02-19-2007 | 07:14 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Originally Posted by Will Pwr
seriously.... i got there around 8 and was done looking around like an hour later. i can't imagine having to be there all day. eesh
Old 02-19-2007 | 08:35 PM
Wendy
L A d y z 3 3
Premier Member

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
seriously.... i got there around 8 and was done looking around like an hour later. i can't imagine having to be there all day. eesh
well, it was pretty tiring
Old 02-20-2007 | 12:11 AM
Panda350z

Originally Posted by monokuroboo
...I must be getting old...alzheimers...LOL.
all I remember is...Cheston, Mike, Jon..athan?, Steven 아저씨, Sung, Brian, Andy, Alex, James, Kit, Vince, Ed, Steve, and that guy whos parent's own the driving school guy.
Damn you remembered alot of people lol! I don't remember much of autocrave cause I was so cracked out lol!
Old 02-20-2007 | 12:38 AM
monokuroboo
CHRIS (350) FTL
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Panda350z
Damn you remembered alot of people lol! I don't remember much of autocrave cause I was so cracked out lol!
=______="
aigooo ahhahaha~
ughh....I'm so tired...but I don't wanna go sleep...
--
ehhh I'm going to sleep now. everyone who's still awake, you're psycho.

Last edited by monokuroboo; 02-20-2007 at 01:10 AM.
Old 02-20-2007 | 08:07 AM
RKnight

Well, I was really disappointed when I heard that this show was going to replace the parking lot style meets that Performance use to have. I didn't even bother going because it sounded like it was just going to be a HIN clone with only a hand full of Zs to look at compared to over 100 at past meets. And $50.00 to have your car on display when it use to be FREE? No thanks. Sure there was more T&A to look at than in the past but is that what makes for a great show? At this show could you fire up your engine to let someone hear your exhaust or better yet take them out for a spin? You could before. The only reason I would have gone is to get a show discount on a MREV 2 from Motordyne.
What is your guys opinion on the new show over past meets?
Old 02-20-2007 | 08:18 AM
Andy@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Originally Posted by RKnight
Well, I was really disappointed when I heard that this show was going to replace the parking lot style meets that Performance use to have. I didn't even bother going because it sounded like it was just going to be a HIN clone with only a hand full of Zs to look at compared to over 100 at past meets. And $50.00 to have your car on display when it use to be FREE? No thanks. Sure there was more T&A to look at than in the past but is that what makes for a great show? At this show could you fire up your engine to let someone hear your exhaust or better yet take them out for a spin? You could before. The only reason I would have gone is to get a show discount on a MREV 2 from Motordyne.
What is your guys opinion on the new show over past meets?
Whoever said we were replacing our meets? I can understand your perspective but there are things you should consider and one of them is that regardless if you were at this show or one of our meets, we will not allow you to rev your exhaust, we didnt allow people to do this at our last meet and we probably wont allow it in any future event, depending on the venue of course. If you didnt feel like paying the $50 to register your car, you didnt have to but you did miss a great event. The performances were awesome, the cars were definitely better than HIN, and the girls were HOT.
Old 02-20-2007 | 10:48 AM
Panda350z

Originally Posted by Andy@Performance
Whoever said we were replacing our meets? I can understand your perspective but there are things you should consider and one of them is that regardless if you were at this show or one of our meets, we will not allow you to rev your exhaust, we didnt allow people to do this at our last meet and we probably wont allow it in any future event, depending on the venue of course. If you didnt feel like paying the $50 to register your car, you didnt have to but you did miss a great event. The performances were awesome, the cars were definitely better than HIN, and the girls were HOT.
+1 Well said!
Old 02-20-2007 | 04:51 PM
Nitrouz
Back to Z
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Andy@Performance
Old 02-20-2007 | 09:33 PM
Wendy
L A d y z 3 3
Premier Member

well, Everyone had a great time at Autocrave, paying $50 to have your car on display, is by choice. People do it because they feel like it and they enjoy it!!