Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

New Rims I Got @ Riverside Infiniti

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 05:37 PM
lastblueprint

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up New Rims I Got @ Riverside Infiniti

Well hello guys, here is another update!
I just picked up my new rims from Tony @ Riverside Infiniti. I want to give thanks to Tony and the staff at Riverside Infiniti for great customer service and for a great hook up on the rims and also for being on top of things and overall just great service. There’s not a lot of spots with good service but this place top notch. The rims I picked up, was the Advans TC2, size 18x9.5 front and 18x10.5 in the rear. Can’t wait to put them on, also up date on the big brakes, honestly these brakes kick ***! Love the feel, good feed back, fast response, shorter distances, over all great quality brakes. And thanks to Tony for a great installation service provided by Riverside Infiniti.
New Rims I Got @ Riverside Infiniti-tc1.jpgNew Rims I Got @ Riverside Infiniti-tc2.jpgNew Rims I Got @ Riverside Infiniti-tc3.jpgNew Rims I Got @ Riverside Infiniti-tc4.jpgNew Rims I Got @ Riverside Infiniti-tc5.jpg
Old 06-05-2007, 05:42 PM
joey3am

yea, props to tony over at riverside.

he hooked me up months ago with my stillen CAI and exhaust. if i still worked around that area i would be going to him all the time.

service was great too, they hadn't finished my mods when they said they would and they gave me a G35 sedan to borrow for a full day.....and i have a Z!

great overall dealer over at riverside infiniti!
Old 06-05-2007, 09:15 PM
World Famous Z

Henry, enjoy the wheels, can't wait to see em on your ride!

thanks for the comments as always guys!
Old 06-05-2007, 09:28 PM
UHATEIT

if you get rims from the dealership... can they add it to the amount of the loan and break it up through you payments
Old 06-05-2007, 10:46 PM
97supratt

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Those rims look sick man, great choice wow.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Sensi09
Sponsor
Works Concepts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by UHATEIT
if you get rims from the dealership... can they add it to the amount of the loan and break it up through you payments
Only if you buy the rims at the same time you purchase the car.
Old 06-08-2007, 04:05 PM
World Famous Z

we roll parts into the new or used cars for financing all the time if the customer wants. But there's no way to do it after the fact unfortuantely.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:04 PM
Korki Buchek

If I were to get a final drive installed at a dealer would it void my warranty?
Old 06-08-2007, 05:22 PM
Z-T

Oooh, very nice...specs/how much?
Old 06-08-2007, 09:59 PM
World Famous Z

Originally Posted by Korki Buchek
If I were to get a final drive installed at a dealer would it void my warranty?
the only way that a warranty is void is if the part in question or modification in question is the CAUSE of the problem.

So installing a final drive gear set and then experiencing engine issues probably are not related, and more than likely would not void anything. ETC...

however dealerships do not install final drive gears because the pumpkins and the gearing must be sent out to a gear shop, that specializes in such installs, and the car would be sitting on a rack for a few days, which would cost the customer money. the best thing to do would be to buy acore pumpkin, send it out to the gear shop yourself and then just do a simple pumpkin swap or have the dealer do the pumkin swap, which would then take 2 hours or so...

That's what I did for my final drive 3.9 and 1.5 way cusco install in my car, and we just swapped rear ends there at the shop in a few hours or so.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:05 AM
KLackey

Those wheels are HOT
Old 06-09-2007, 09:03 PM
lastblueprint

yeah the wheels are great and i love them, i have not yet picked a set of tires yet, i am still in debate, either potenza's or advans? mmm i just dont know? hey thanks tony for the great deal on these rims.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:13 PM
ultra350Z

Nice rims! Advans Rock, are those the ones with the hollow spokes?
Old 06-09-2007, 09:47 PM
cbasil
Banned

nice choice on the rim. are those lighter then the RG II's?
Old 06-09-2007, 10:57 PM
lastblueprint

not sure on the weight of the rims but i did call rays-engineering and estimating weight of the front is about 17-18 pounds and in the rear is about 18-19, well they are both under 20 pounds so im satified. and yes they are the hollow ones. honestly i have not seen anyone with these wheels. thats one of the reason i like these advan tc2.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:51 AM
MR_X

Originally Posted by Tony@RiversideInfiniti
the only way that a warranty is void is if the part in question or modification in question is the CAUSE of the problem.

So installing a final drive gear set and then experiencing engine issues probably are not related, and more than likely would not void anything. ETC...

however dealerships do not install final drive gears because the pumpkins and the gearing must be sent out to a gear shop, that specializes in such installs, and the car would be sitting on a rack for a few days, which would cost the customer money. the best thing to do would be to buy acore pumpkin, send it out to the gear shop yourself and then just do a simple pumpkin swap or have the dealer do the pumkin swap, which would then take 2 hours or so...

That's what I did for my final drive 3.9 and 1.5 way cusco install in my car, and we just swapped rear ends there at the shop in a few hours or so.
No offense to you, but I seen dealers say stupid things when it comes to mods and warranty. They think everyone is stupid when it comes to engines and mods. They will blame one mod that is not even remotely close or related to the problem and tell you that your warranty is void. Reason why you see threads like "will this part void my warranty?". I think some people can shine some light on this.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:54 AM
Korki Buchek

Those are nice wheels btw.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:49 AM
World Famous Z

Originally Posted by MR_X
No offense to you, but I seen dealers say stupid things when it comes to mods and warranty. They think everyone is stupid when it comes to engines and mods. They will blame one mod that is not even remotely close or related to the problem and tell you that your warranty is void. Reason why you see threads like "will this part void my warranty?". I think some people can shine some light on this.
Well, every dealer has a different mentality when it comes to warranty and aftermarket parts. The truth of the matter is what I mentioned above, that no warranty is void unless the part is the direct cuase of the issue. putting an exhaust on a car will not void a warranty if that's all you have, and then find that you suffer from oil consumption issues for example.

It's unfortunate that every dealer doesn't just agree on this, in fact many are scared of aftermarket parts.

Originally Posted by ultra350Z
Nice rims! Advans Rock, are those the ones with the hollow spokes?

Yes they're the lightweight hollow spoke design.
these should be about the same weight as a similar sized RGII, these TCIIs are super light

BTW LASTBLUEPRINT , my new shoes came in finally
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....67#post3908767

Last edited by World Famous Z; 06-13-2007 at 08:14 AM.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:12 AM
Wendy
L A d y z 3 3

nice rims
Old 06-14-2007, 06:32 PM
lastblueprint

well guys thanks for the good comments, they will look sick as soon as i put them on and put on my bodykit, i will update you guys on that and i hope you guys like it, i have something in mind,mmmmmmm well it just might have to be a surprise, ooo and tony i just viewd your rims, man they are sick, and hey i will stop by at the shop to get more things from ya!

Quick Reply: New Rims I Got @ Riverside Infiniti