Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

A plus for living in Cali

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 11:50 AM
SOCAL350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Checkmate58
So if it's legal to carry a gun in Arizona, is it legal to carry around a samurai sword? One shoots bullets and the other cuts off limbs.

--Sam
You ever see Raiders of the lost ark? We all know who wins the sword to gun battle.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:09 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you should have made them cry.

young, dumb, and full of ****... i bet you they'll never forget those couple of minutes of conversation with you.
they obviously knew what they said was wrong...stupid, stupid people.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:16 PM
erickim080387

you shouldve kicked them with a flying dragon split kick..
Old 06-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Hybrid90

******* ASIANZ!!! GOD I hate them..always trying to pick on 15 year old girls!

Should have just spit in their eye!
Old 06-07-2007, 01:08 PM
buffmanjeff

maybe they were really horny and wanted to bone an asian woman and you just happened to walk by when they said it?
Old 06-07-2007, 01:17 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Originally Posted by buffmanjeff
maybe they were really horny and wanted to bone an asian woman and you just happened to walk by when they said it?
two teenage girls?
Old 06-07-2007, 01:24 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
Hahhaha, stupid skanks. Reminds of me the kids I used to beat up in elementary school when they used to think it was fun picking on the "asian kid"
That doesn't count! You were 17!
Old 06-07-2007, 03:26 PM
gimpster621

reminds me of a year ago. i was at a bar and this big white dood was staring at me for the longest time. he came up to me and asked me what im doing there. i said im having a beer with my buddies whats it to you. i was drinking with a couple of white female friends. then hes like what are you girls doing with this gook? he's the reason we have high taxes in america. and he babbled on and one for like 2 minutes. obviously he was drunk so i let it slide then finally he looked at me and said "go back to your fcukin country you commie" (communist). that was the straw that broke the camel's back and i got up and yelled stfu u fcuken hick. im a fakin corporal in the united states marine corps. wtf have you done for your country? he had this deer in the headlight look.

he prolly thought i was a soft spoken typical asian guy but after i said that the bartender came out and asked him to leave. oh this was in west la.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:30 PM
erickim080387

^LOL, what an ***.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:35 PM
ArCtM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL at the musashi samurai sword ad on the bottom of this thread.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Praz

people are like this in cali too. in lancaster, which can be known as a "redneck" town as it used to be a big agricultural place back in the day, its still a common thing. we were returning the other day from lunch and this really fat white kid from the continuation school shouts "get some orange chicken ****ers" towards my asian looking friends. ones chinese and the others vietnamese, im sri lankan but ignorant people dont understand thats asian too. anyway i went up to him and kindly asked him to apologize to my friends and he threw his cup of salad on the ground and took off his jacket and immediately tried to fight me. i kept telling him i didnt want to fight but he could only reply with "come on homie". by this time the school security had seen and was heading our way so he and his friends took off running although they were caught as i dont think he could run that fast. well thats one of my racist experiences
Old 06-07-2007, 03:48 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

^kinda makes sense why he was in continuation school.......stupid kids.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:51 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Sri Lankan? I have a funny Sri Lankan joke, but I don't try to offend, it is just kinda humerous
Old 06-07-2007, 04:01 PM
ecorona6

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mlam002
I went with my 2 other roommates (who are asian as am I) to costco here in Los Angeles..where this elderly white lady came up to us and asked where she could find bags of rice and gallon soy sauce.

we politely told her that we did not work at costco.. then she said " I know, Oh but your Asian, you should know where the soy sauce and rice is."
This is freakin hilarious to a non-asian like me. I guess it wouldnt be as funny if some white lady ask me where the rice and beans are located. Either way, ignorant people will remain the same.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:06 PM
Cannysage

Originally Posted by dvo
I was in Arizona for the past week. I was visiting family and just checking out the scenery before I move there in August. I was at the Chandler Mall and I was walking around with my gf. We walked by two teenage girls(probably around 15 years old) and just as they walk by one of them says, "F%$king asians" I looked back and they started to run. Five minutes later, We happend to run into them again. One of them had this look on their face like they saw a ghost. I stopped in front of them as asked them why they would say something like that. They replied that they just had a bad experience with an asian. I told them that doesn't matter and that you shouldn't say things like that. They just kept saying sorry as i kept asking them why they said that. They looked like they were about to cry. And me and my gf just walked away.

I thought that was pathetic to still have people saying things like that this day in age. I hope that when I move there, I won't have an experience like that again. I'm glad that cali(especially socal) is so diverse
you should've headbutted one to death, then a flying armbar the other.

Last edited by Cannysage; 06-07-2007 at 04:09 PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:22 PM
THE ROADSTER

Hell, I was in my car the other day then two really cute white chicks pull up to me and ask "do you know where I can get some sushi " my replied was

"the sushi bar is right there between your legs"
Old 06-07-2007, 10:29 PM
FairladyZX

cali isn't that much better sometimes...just a couple weeks ago two black teenagers from Pasadena got beat up at a Jack in the Box restaurant in Temple City near Arcadia by a few skinheads...and one of the kid was taken to the hospital in a coma...
Old 06-07-2007, 10:51 PM
Praz

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Sri Lankan? I have a funny Sri Lankan joke, but I don't try to offend, it is just kinda humerous
go ahead i dont get offended about jokes, my wrestling buddies always joke about the sri lankan thing so im used to it. i think its really funny tho when indian people crack jokes on sri lankans like we are so different haha.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:59 PM
Jabdo233

Originally Posted by mlam002
wow that actually still does happen .. I live in Los Angeles.. when I was a undergrad at UCLA like 2-3 years ago.. I went with my 2 other roommates (who are asian as am I) to costco here in Los Angeles..where this elderly white lady came up to us and asked where she could find bags of rice and gallon soy sauce.

we politely told her that we did not work at costco.. then she said " I know, Oh but your Asian, you should know where the soy sauce and rice is."

We all gave each other the confused look.. and we politely excused ourselves from the situation.

we gave the lady the benefit of the doubt because she was elderly..like 80 something with a cane. We just assumed she grew up in a diffrent generation so we let it go. But if it had been some punk white kids.. it'd been over.. we woulda beat them to a pulp with our calculators.

Stuff like this has happend at clubs/parties.. where some drunk white/mexican guy would make some racist remark about asians.. buncha people would jump in.. cops would be called.. its nothing new..

Racism is alive.. and will probaly never go away.
+1. I will not tolerate it when people say things like that. I can tolerate being called lump boy but anything racial is just unacceptable.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:00 PM
michaeljr6

Originally Posted by Jabdo233
+1. I will not tolerate it when people say things like that. I can tolerate being called lump boy but anything racial is just unacceptable.
wtf you're asian?

Quick Reply: A plus for living in Cali