Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Thanks again to WC Nissan!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 02:55 PM
cvt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks again to WC Nissan!

Before I start when I first walked into the service lounge I thought I saw Jeff waving at me...noticed it was a full size cut out of him...so life like...lol

Anyway, just wanted to thank Tim for the service he provided on saturday. Got my Motul oil change (great deal for my350z.com memebers), differential fluid change, and my battery replaced. i came in at 8:30 and was on the road by a little after 10 (not bad considering it was a busy saturday morning and they washed my car too on top of that...and it was a good wash). My wife who owns a scion TC got her oil change done at santa monica toyota and it took her 3 hours! I'm just really glad us Z guys have a dealership like this. Like I said before I was looking into selling the Z (it's already got 55K miles) and maybe getting a bmw 335i or M3....but i'm thinking twice due to the level of service i get from West Covina Nissan (I hear bimmer stealerships around here are d*ckz).

Thans again guys!

btw-I noticed my radio settings haven't changed...i would think replaceing the battery would wipe them out...
Old 07-29-2007, 09:23 PM
stylett9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol, uh oh.

anyhow, if you do happen to buy a bmw, i believe you get free service/maintenance. However, yes WCN is great and the ONLY dealership i've ever experianced that i can say i trust.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:32 PM
Blazemaster

i was there this saturday also. although the service was great, I probably wouldn't go back again. one of the tech lifted my car in the wrong spot, he put the lift right on one of the front splash guard and bented the side skirt, and that splash guard. I'm taking it in tomorrow and see what they say, but even I knew that the jack/lift points are not the splash guards. i know my case is probably an isolated incidence, and have heard nothing but good things about them...maybe just my luck.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:10 AM
joey3am

Originally Posted by Blazemaster
i was there this saturday also. although the service was great, I probably wouldn't go back again. one of the tech lifted my car in the wrong spot, he put the lift right on one of the front splash guard and bented the side skirt, and that splash guard. I'm taking it in tomorrow and see what they say, but even I knew that the jack/lift points are not the splash guards. i know my case is probably an isolated incidence, and have heard nothing but good things about them...maybe just my luck.
you should have brought this up to frank right when it happened. they will have no problem correcting it...
Old 07-30-2007, 08:10 AM
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

Originally Posted by cvt
btw-I noticed my radio settings haven't changed...i would think replaceing the battery would wipe them out...
Thanks for coming in! My techs are supposed to record the radio stations when they replace the battery and set them back to the original stations.

one of the tech lifted my car in the wrong spot, he put the lift right on one of the front splash guard and bented the side skirt, and that splash guard. I'm taking it in tomorrow and see what they say, but even I knew that the jack/lift points are not the splash guards. i know my case is probably an isolated incidence, and have heard nothing but good things about them...maybe just my luck.
I'm sooo sorry that happened! Of course we will handle it!!! Unfortunately we do make mistakes. It’s just part of the business. I think the difference is we step up to the plate and take care of our customers if something does happen. Bring her in!!!
Old 07-30-2007, 10:04 AM
cvt

Originally Posted by Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Thanks for coming in! My techs are supposed to record the radio stations when they replace the battery and set them back to the original stations.
wow! that is great! i think you're the first dealership i have ever been to that does this...you guys are awesome!

sooooo...when are you guys getting some 07' nismo Zs in the lot?
Old 07-30-2007, 10:25 AM
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

Originally Posted by cvt
sooooo...when are you guys getting some 07' nismo Zs in the lot?
We have a couple due in anyday now, but from what I understand, they are presold.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:30 PM
97supratt

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Those nismo wings are looking mighty good, are those things sold seperately?
Old 07-30-2007, 05:05 PM
Justin@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

Originally Posted by 97supratt
Those nismo wings are looking mighty good, are those things sold seperately?
They will be available separately as are any of the components on the Nismo Z, just most of those parts will not be available for a few months.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:57 AM
Socalbreeze

Ray,

+1 on talking to either Frank, Tim, or Harry about it. They'll take care of it immediately. They are some of the best people I've come across. Excellent svcs.