Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

West Covina Nissan...

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 09:12 PM
cruiZing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking West Covina Nissan...

Just got my car back from WCN. Dropped it off a couple days ago to have a new motor put in. Yea... i have the oil burning issue. Jeff in service took care of the paperwork, rentals, etc. it was great. Before i left i managed to pick up some gt-spec chassis braces. Thanks to Chris in parts for hooking me up with a good deal. I spent a total of 3 hrs driving from work to WCN and back home and it was well worth the trip
Old 09-27-2007, 09:24 PM
Nato

Originally Posted by cruiZing
Just got my car back from WCN. Dropped it off a couple days ago to have a new motor put in. Yea... i have the oil burning issue. Jeff in service took care of the paperwork, rentals, etc. it was great. Before i left i managed to pick up some gt-spec chassis braces. Thanks to Chris in parts for hooking me up with a good deal. I spent a total of 3 hrs driving from work to WCN and back home and it was well worth the trip
damn that was quick turn around took me a week to get mine back and deviljon has had his car in there for a motor since last tuesday something is a little fishy about this dont see how your car made it out before deviljons
Old 09-27-2007, 09:38 PM
cruiZing

yea i don't know... i took it in for an oil consumption test in april, nothing happened until recently after i had another test. Jeff said he would order a motor for me and call me when it arrives. When the motor came, i took my car in, dropped it off and had a rental for a couple days. BTW did nissan provide u with a rental in the mean time?
Old 09-28-2007, 02:18 AM
deviljon

dude my car has been there since last monday for the same ****. i've had this ******* rental car for 12 days and counting.... and i have to provide paperwork for ALL my previous oil changes not done by WC Nissan. i guess i was last priority. ain't that some ****.
Old 09-28-2007, 04:06 AM
Nato

Originally Posted by deviljon
dude my car has been there since last monday for the same ****. i've had this ******* rental car for 12 days and counting.... and i have to provide paperwork for ALL my previous oil changes not done by WC Nissan. i guess i was last priority. ain't that some ****.
man thats bs deviljon you need to hit up frank and see whats going on cause that should of been your motor instead
Old 09-28-2007, 06:48 AM
cruiZing

damn that sucks, i don't know what happened man... i also had to supply all of my service records, receipts, etc. Who was your service writer? Jeff was great, he called me everyday and kept me posted on everything.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:56 AM
deviljon

okay i gotta call from Heri this morning, i should be picking it up today. he just told me it's been ready since Wed. I spoke with felipe yesterday and he said it wasn't ready yet. go figure.. seems pretty unorganized if you ask me..
Old 09-29-2007, 08:30 AM
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

Originally Posted by deviljon
okay i gotta call from Heri this morning, i should be picking it up today. he just told me it's been ready since Wed. I spoke with felipe yesterday and he said it wasn't ready yet. go figure.. seems pretty unorganized if you ask me..
Hey guys, you need to PM me if you're having any issues with my service dept! You all know I go out of my way to make sure your cars are taken care of 100%. I will do what ever it takes to make sure you guys are happy... but you need to let me know before it becomes a problem.
On a side note, I'm hoping by the end of the year to to have phase two of our website up and going. From the home page where you see "the store", "the crew" and "the shop" we are going to have live web cams linked so you can watch the repairs being done on your car. This will be my next project after I get a few thousand more parts listed on the store.
Thanks. Jeff
Old 09-29-2007, 08:55 AM
Nato

nice to hear that deviljon sounds like felipe had your car mistaken for someone elses but heri and frank are very helpful
Old 09-29-2007, 10:03 AM
chrisnathan

I'm on way there for an oil change, see you in a while Jeff!!
Old 09-29-2007, 02:44 PM
9kFever

Originally Posted by chrisnathan
Im sitting in service now waiting for my car. Sorry to see what happened to your bumper. Its good that Jeff is taking care of you! I had many problems with a dealership back when I had an s2000. Accidents happen but I love how WCN handles these mishaps with no BS and gets straight to the repair.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:11 PM
chrisnathan

Originally Posted by 9kFever
Im sitting in service now waiting for my car. Sorry to see what happened to your bumper. Its good that Jeff is taking care of you! I had many problems with a dealership back when I had an s2000. Accidents happen but I love how WCN handles these mishaps with no BS and gets straight to the repair.
Hey, were you the one who got there when this happened?? I saw a glance of your Silverstone Z I think. I know, I'm so glad that Jeff took care of it.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:23 PM
9kFever

Hey, were you the one who got there when this happened?? I saw a glance of your Silverstone Z I think. I know, I'm so glad that Jeff took care of it.
yea, i felt so bad that i didn't want to say anything. "Hey Harry I think someone scratched my bumper"

That was an understatement. Your car is soooo clean....where in irvine are you?
Old 09-29-2007, 06:45 PM
chrisnathan

yea, i felt so bad that i didn't want to say anything. "Hey Harry I think someone scratched my bumper"

That was an understatement. Your car is soooo clean....where in irvine are you?
Thanks. I was sad cause I just got that bumper but I'm glad cause I know Jeff going to take care of it.

I'm in Northwood over Jeffrey and 5. And you? We should meet up sometimes. To the OP, sorry if I'm going out of the subject.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:56 PM
hidehide

I think Jeff is out till next monday..
Old 09-29-2007, 07:13 PM
9kFever

Originally Posted by hidehide
I think Jeff is out till next monday..
Jeff was there today.

chrisnathan- Im at the 405 and Sand Canyon. We should meet up. Your car made me want to mod up. Im waiting on my new motor. Where did you get the paint and body work done?
Old 09-29-2007, 07:22 PM
deviljon

Originally Posted by Nato
nice to hear that deviljon sounds like felipe had your car mistaken for someone elses but heri and frank are very helpful
Heri promised me he'd hook m up with some free services to compensate for the long wait, but he was gone by the time i picked up my car. instead, i found 2 west covina nissan stickers in my car with a note from jeff haha.

when i left the dealership my car was smoking from under the hood i managed to fix it (problem with some coolant).
Old 09-29-2007, 11:43 PM
hidehide

Jeff was there today.

chrisnathan- Im at the 405 and Sand Canyon. We should meet up. Your car made me want to mod up. Im waiting on my new motor. Where did you get the paint and body work done?
Its weird that he told me he is out thursday afternoon till monday...
Went there yesterday, Heri is a very nice guy Thanks Jeff for hooking me up to put back the stock exhaust in. And also Thanks Alfonzo in helping me yesterday, since Jeff is out.

Anyway.. seeing you guys talking about Irvine. I used to live in Irvine, and I missed it alot... Its the best city.. so safe and clean.. the roads are so big and empty.. speed limit is 55...
Too bad im going to UCLA now.. it sucks there..
Old 09-30-2007, 05:53 AM
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

Originally Posted by hidehide
Its weird that he told me he is out thursday afternoon till monday...
Went there yesterday, Heri is a very nice guy Thanks Jeff for hooking me up to put back the stock exhaust in. And also Thanks Alfonzo in helping me yesterday, since Jeff is out...
Yea, I took a few days off... but the stress from "NOT" being at work was too much. I love my job and showed up Saturday anyway.
My kind of day off.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:21 AM
97supratt

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Yea, I took a few days off... but the stress from "NOT" being at work was too much. I love my job and showed up Saturday anyway.
My kind of day off.

And I didn't even get to say whats up to the main event.

My brake flush was great Jeff, tell Harry and the service dept. I said thank you. The brakes stop even better now.