Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

August Meet

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2003, 10:11 AM
Cazzz Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Like that..

Not saying that you all shouldn't have a good time without us, BF & me, (not saying like we are a couple, but I wouldn't trip if we were), but those dates on the 23rd & 24th of August are impossible for me. So I would understand if you all can't wait for me, but I gotta make that money.

Also, I am having some birthday parties on the weekend of July 25th, 26th, & 27th. The one on the 26th is a beach party, so you all are definately invited. we can make it a meet. But I think that is a Nissan day also.

Just my thoughts..
Old 06-09-2003, 10:22 AM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bobowah,

Numerous threads above mine talk about Sept; it was not origional thinking on my part.

If the conclusion among the group is to stay with 8/23-24, thats fine.
Old 06-09-2003, 10:30 AM
importriders

I think the point that was trying to be made is that we should schedule these events around the majority and not around any single person. Like jeff said not everyone is going to make this event, thats a given. So we can either stay with the original dates or have two events. Lets decide.
Old 06-09-2003, 10:39 AM
Mr B

Why is everyone making a big deal about whether or not some of us can't go? I'm trying my best to re-schedule, but some things I can't move around so I'm not sure if this trip is a go for me yet or not. But besides me, some people can't make it and I don't understand why we're being accused of not wanting to go. Some of us had plans made a long time ago... Anyway, I'll try my best, but that weekend doesn't look really good for me right now. Will update you in a week or two.
Old 06-09-2003, 10:49 AM
kaiser23

Originally posted by Mr B
It's not that some of us can't go that people are upset about, or people thinking that we don't want to go. It's that some of us can't go, and it's like "Ok, well we'll miss you but it's still on", and for others, it's like "Oh, well if they can't go we have to re-schedule", and it's not fair to EVERYONE else that said that the 22-24th works for them to have to re-work plans because of one or two other people. You have to go with majority in things like this.

-Sean
Old 06-09-2003, 11:49 AM
iris

Originally posted by The Rat's Z

So it looks like three choices on dates:

8/23-24

9/7-8

9/14-15.
Well, I should be fine for all 3 dates. So I'm not going to get into the middle of it - whatever the democracy decides is fine by me.
Old 06-09-2003, 11:52 AM
Butterfly20

Listen Bobo you need to chill the f*ck out! Why you trippin for?! We should start callin you Drama Queen, YOU ALWAYS WHINE AND START TALKIN S**T!

If y'all don't want to reschedule, then don't, it's not a big deal. Don't count me in anymore.
Old 06-09-2003, 11:58 AM
bobowah

Originally posted by Butterfly20
Listen Bobo you need to chill the f*ck out! Why you trippin for?! We should start callin you Drama Queen, YOU ALWAYS WHINE AND START TALKIN S**T!

If y'all don't want to reschedule, then don't, it's not a big deal. Don't count me in anymore.
Steph don't even start with me.

I'm just trying to get this meet arranged. Otherwise peeps will never decide on it and it will never happen that all.

I ain't going to sugar coat my opinions. I'm just making a point which most people won't say b/c they are afraid feelings will be hurt.
Old 06-09-2003, 12:05 PM
Butterfly20

Originally posted by bobowah
Steph don't even start with me.

I'm just trying to get this meet arranged. Otherwise peeps will never decide on it and it will never happen that all.

I ain't going to sugar coat my opinions. I'm just making a point which most people won't say b/c they are afraid feelings will be hurt.
What do you mean don't even start with you, you already started with me! If you wanna get your point accross do it, but you don't have to be a dick about it. There are better ways to express your opinion and of the other people that aren't speaking up.
Old 06-09-2003, 12:17 PM
sands

Default .

Attached Images  
Old 06-09-2003, 12:25 PM
hfm

WTF just happened? Everyone please chill out.

Guys, the reason I asked BF if she could reschedule her other matter is because a lot of people were okay with our August date. There is no reason to get upset.

Frankly, there is a core group of us that make these meets happen and we try to coordinate around any of these members. But, it's bound to happen that someone's schedule will be in conflict.

BF, can you reschedule to attend the August date? If you can't, I think we can try to accomodate you. Please let us know because those dates work well for all of us short of you can Cazz.

Now, if BF can't make those dates, I'd like to see if anyone has a problem with September 5-7 or September 12-14. If BF absolutely can't make the August dates then we'll see if people have problems with these dates.

And, yes, BF is getting special treatment, the same way Iris would. If you have to figure out why, call me and I'll spell it out.

Now, everyone relax. This is how it's going to go:

1. BF will confirm whether she can make the August dates.
2. If BF can't we'll look at the September dates.
3. If people have problems with the September dates, I will look into alternatives.
4. There will be no more upset threads posted. If you're angry, please wait 1/2 half-hour before you post or, call me to discuss.

Thank you.
Old 06-09-2003, 12:27 PM
bobowah

Originally posted by Butterfly20
What do you mean don't even start with you, you already started with me! If you wanna get your point accross do it, but you don't have to be a dick about it. There are better ways to express your opinion and of the other people that aren't speaking up.
What something like this?

Come on guys and gals. We should definitely do August 23-24!
People have schedules and prior commitments we can make this work. If people can't make it, it's okay.

Forget that it's so boring.

This is very cut and dry. If you wanna go, GO. If you can't make it, it's okay, we are going anyways.

Speaking of Drama queens. Weren't you whining last nite about no one inviting you to the Stillen or Grand AM Cup @ Fontana event.

These were clearly posted on the board all week.

I'm out on this subject.

RENO/Tahoe event is August 23-24 if the Norcal guys still want to host it that weekend.
Old 06-09-2003, 12:31 PM
hfm

RENO/Tahoe event is August 23-24 if the Norcal guys still want to host it that weekend.
Please read my post above. Thanks.
Old 06-09-2003, 12:36 PM
Butterfly20

What something like this?

Speaking of Drama queens. Weren't you whining last nite about no one inviting you to the Stillen or Grand AM Cup @ Fontana event.

These were clearly posted on the board all week.

I'm out on this subject.

BOZO er I mean BOBO, you suck! WTF is your problem!? I wasn't whining about not being told, I only said I didn't see it and how come no one mentioned anything. No biggie to me, I had previous engagements anyway. You're the one that always starts stuff over stupid little things, what about you and Eric, remember that?

Anyway, I will not be attending anymore, so don't worry about me!
Old 06-09-2003, 12:57 PM
kaiser23

Originally posted by hfm

And, yes, BF is getting special treatment, the same way Iris would. If you have to figure out why, call me and I'll spell it out.

Thank you.
Dan you just sent a message to all the ladies out there.

EASILY WHIPPED - COME AND GET ME!!!

j/k man!
Old 06-09-2003, 12:59 PM
RobertL

cant we all just get along (Rodney King)

Anyways.....is there a poll with the dates....then we can pick if it isn't decieded yet.

I am in the weeds so a little clarity would be nice!

Robert L
Old 06-09-2003, 01:00 PM
hfm

I will be calling both of you this evening. Until then, do me a favor...no more posts.

LOL Kaiser. Trust me, not whipped.
Old 06-09-2003, 01:01 PM
BullishZ

Originally posted by hfm
I will be calling both of you this evening. Until then, do me a favor...no more posts.

LOL Kaiser. Trust me, not whipped.
Dan... I nominate you as the unofficial So Cal moderator.
Old 06-09-2003, 01:05 PM
Baramee

ok~~~~~~~~
this is good...argument like this proves that we are having a healthy relationship..but please do not take it personaly. i don't think anyone wants to pick a fight with certain member or group here. everyone has different personality and way to express their feelings. let's honor the differences and move on. by the way, jeff, it was nice to hang out with you last sat. nite at k-town. next time, we should get some korean chicks. kekeke...

peace~~~~~

Old 06-09-2003, 01:08 PM
Cazzz Z

Default Okay, everyone go to there corners.

Okay, how many of us are in this boxing ring, & who knows which round is, especially if one of our Budweiser/Ring girls (Butterfly) is not trying to be in the ring anymore to hold up the number of rounds we are in.

Quick Reply: August Meet