Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Approached who I 'thought' was Cazzz Z...

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2003, 06:19 PM
Alev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Approached who I 'thought' was Cazzz Z...

My gf and I went to Coldplay this past Saturday night at the Hollywood Bowl. We parked way down the hill and walked up. At this one intersection I saw this guy chatting on his cell. I could've sworn it was the pimp himself, Cazzz Z.

I told my gf, "I think I kinda know that guy from somewhere."

"What do you mean?" I didn't wanna say, but I didn't want to just walk away either, so before the crosswalk turned to 'walk' I went up to the guy. He paused on the phone, and I asked, "Is your name Cazzz by any chance?" (I was gonna roll the 'z' but didn't ). He shook his head.

I go back to my gf, and we cross the street, and she asks where I thought I knew him from. Now, my gf knows I'm a frequent-flyer of this site, but I knew she'd think it was ridiculous if I told her I thought I knew him from the forum. I did anyway, and she just rolled her eyes in disbelief.

Anyway... Cazzz Z... there's some jackass out there (nothing against him; I'm sure he's a nice guy ). Be on the lookout... he's an impostor!!! I should've known, though... he was more of a simp than a pimp.
Old 06-03-2003, 07:28 PM
Cazzz Z

Default Whatt?? I hope he wasn't a jerk.

I wouldn't want anyone out there posing as me & not being cool at all. I might have people out there getting the wrong impression of me, & that ain't good.

But nope, it wasn't me. I was nowhere near the place.

I'll be on the lookout.

Did you ever find out where your girl knew me from, I hope she never worked for me..

Just kiddin..
Attached Thumbnails Approached who I 'thought' was Cazzz Z...-pimpin1sml.jpg  
Old 06-03-2003, 07:47 PM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cazzzz, If your going to post that pic again please provide a "Sunglasses needed" first warning!! Ooh Whee!
Old 06-03-2003, 08:25 PM
Alev

Maybe he was smokin' some "oooooh wheee" before he got dressed. Just playin', playa.

The guy was cool about it, not a jerk or anything, but I should've known it wasn't you. He didn't have a harem of women surrounding him. My bad. I don't know what I was thinking... in retrospect, I realize he was quite the poser, not an O.G. like yourself.
Old 06-04-2003, 09:20 AM
iris

haha, this thread is HILARIOUS!!! gotta look for the Brick with the chrome dubs if you ever catch "Cazz" near a car!!!

Alev, did the concert rock?? I was on Ticketmaster on Monday trying to get some tix, but none were ever released.
Old 06-04-2003, 09:38 AM
Cazzz Z

Default Which reminds me.

Originally posted by iris
haha, this thread is HILARIOUS!!! gotta look for the Brick with the chrome dubs if you ever catch "Cazz" near a car!!!

Alev, did the concert rock?? I was on Ticketmaster on Monday trying to get some tix, but none were ever released.
Iris, you still gonna change your wheels, what U lookin' fo?
Old 06-04-2003, 01:09 PM
Alev

Originally posted by iris
The concert was great, but somehow it seemed shorter than I was used to. It's the fourth time I've seen them live now. Last fall I saw them at the Hard Rock in Vegas and it was GA, so we stood maybe seven feet away from the stage. That was great. Came back to LA and saw them at the Greek I think a couple days later... definitely not as close, but still in the front section off to the side. This time, though, at the Bowl we were waaaaaaay back in section S. I told my gf that every time we see them we're getting further and further away... hope you have better luck the next time around.