Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Official Socal road KILLs section! (Not rodents... racing!)

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2003, 01:04 AM
AREITU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by joust75
You apparently did a google search and took the first paragraph you read to cut and paste here without knowing something about the car. You cant belive everything you read

Yes the Audi tt does come as a bi-turbo. You do the search to find out if you are curious because I dont care either way!
I can't beleive anything I read?

I can't beleive an Audi TT website? http://www.audittcca.com/ is an Audi TT website. If you can't see even see that, all that creatine you took might have killed your frontal lobe too. I bet more than one person here will agree that I can believe what I read about Audi TTs on http://www.audittcca.com/ 's FAQ which specifically states that no Audi TT from the factory has more than one turbo.

Now pay up. Find me something that says the Audi TT is a twin turbo.
Old 12-06-2003, 02:05 AM
DRFT_Z33

i could be retarted ... that is quite possible, but i think i forgot what this thread was about by now ... o wait i remember SOCAL kills not THE GREAT TT DEBATE. o well

ill add one story cuz i dont feel like typing my races all night.

was on my was back from artesia (i think) ... anyway was on the 91 east and a white celica gts flew by me at least 105mph i was cruisin about 80 and thought to myself im pretty bored so i down shift to 5th then to 4th shift at about 110 into 5th i caught up to him at about 125 took a few seconds by this time he noticed me coming up on his A$$ and steped on it i continued to pull on him till about 140 or so then just kept goin and walked on him i cruised at 159 for like 30 seconds i was amazed how stable it felt going that fast.

i slow down to abot 85 to see how long it takes him to catch me took about 45 seconds and he was still goin about 130.

like i said im freekin retarted, but 159 is such a rush..
Old 12-06-2003, 09:01 AM
BIGGY

Originally posted by kaiser23
Except for the fact that I've seen more than one magazine road course test, and more than one video (including a best motoring video) in which a 350Z beats an M3 around the track. I know that the M3 is all around faster, but to say it's not remotely in consideration of the 350Z is not an accurate statement.

-Sean
Sure if a bad driver sits behind the wheel, then the 350 will beat a Ferrari. I actually went and took the M3 (manual) for a test drive after work yesterday and all I can say is 'oh my god'. That car went past any expectations I had. A while ago I tried the 350Z and was considering picking one up, but it sucked when I watched Car and Driver and the new Dodge Neon beat it on the track. Anyway, the point is that with even drivers, or even a slightly worse driver in an M3...you'll still be 4-6 cars ahead at the 1/4 mile. (the 350 needs to worry about catching up to the new Neon (srt-4) before focusing on anything else
Old 12-06-2003, 10:56 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

must not have been a stock neon, without an lsd the neon shouldnt be able to beat the z in any kind of racing
Old 12-06-2003, 11:50 AM
daytona350z

Originally posted by ihatethatbobbarker
does everyone have that quote from me in their sig now
geez
u know he took it from me