Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Fund Raising Photoshoots, please HELP guys!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 04:31 PM
gdup35sedan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fund Raising Photoshoots, please HELP guys!

Hey everybody, for those of you that dont know me, i'm a regular on G35Driver... yesterday around 6pm my 4 month old Shiba Inu puppy, Teddy, broke off his leash and somehow squeezed out of the gate that surrounds our apt. complex and ran out into the street and got hit by a car. We rushed him into to the animal hospital and he was barely breathing and bleeding profusely when we arrived. They said if it was 5 minutes later he would have died.

He's doing okay today, he's got bruises all over, but mainly in his chest cavity. Miraculously he doesnt have any broken bones but he did suffer nerve damage to his left front leg and it'll take up to 6 months of physical therapy to heal, if it heals at all. If not, they'll have to take the leg.

But, i'm just here asking for everyones help as the hospital bill came in at a little over $2k, so my girlfriend and i are gonna need a little help paying for it all.

I dont want to just ask for money, so if you've been thinking of getting a photoshoot lately and for whatever reason havent gotten one, please help me out as all the money is going to pay for the hospital bill. I normally charge $40 for a shoot so in this case, i'm only asking for $50 for the shoot and the $40 that would normally go to more gear for my camera, plus the other $10 is going to help my puppy.

If you'd like to help out, just shoot me a PM, i can do a shoot as early as tomorrow. and its not just limited to Z and G drivers, tell your friends, the more people we can get to help us out, the better!! thanks so much guys
-GP-

Last edited by gdup35sedan; 06-12-2008 at 06:17 PM.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:54 PM
gdup35sedan

bump, i've already done 3 photoshoots for the G guys and a handful of people payed in advance and donated whatever they could. If you guys can find it in your heart to help it, it would be greatly appreciated and you'll get some good pictures of your car in the process!
-GP-
Old 06-21-2008, 06:32 AM
haeshik

i was thinking of getting photoshoot done and im a dog lover so ill will be contacting you soon. fack my car is dirty and this weather isn't helping me wanna go wash it either