Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Lemans Sunset ROADSTER available in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2003, 02:18 PM
krazE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lemans Sunset ROADSTER available in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!

My friend works at a Nissan dealership and he said they just got ONE roadster in. If anyone is interested, his name is RC and his phone number is: 562-572-4723
You can just tell him that you know CJ (which is me )
Old 07-27-2003, 04:38 PM
wmchew

Default Miller Nissan is trying to rip roadster off

I went by Miller Nissan in Van Nuys Calif. A saleman came by to ask if he can help me. I told him I was looking for a 350Z roadster and he said they sold the only one they had last week. He then got the high pressure sales manager over. The manager said he would sell me a Silver Touring that a customer had on order and had $500 deposit on it. I said if the customer had a deposit on it, how can he try to sell it to me? The manager said since the customer hasn't picked it up yet, it was only around 2:00 pm Sunday, he was going to sell it from under him. When I asked the price he said $50,000. I told him that was $20k over MSRP...!! I then walk away and left. I would never deal with a dealership that would sell someone else's car from under them for a higher price after they have put a deposit on it plus, trying to rip off customer with some outrages mark up. I hope someone at Nissan would see this thread. The funny thing is, I was ready to trade in my 97 Mecedes E320, if he had the car at MSRP today.
Old 07-28-2003, 10:19 AM
OC_350Z

Default Re: Miller Nissan is trying to rip roadster off

Originally posted by wmchew
I went by Miller Nissan in Van Nuys Calif. A saleman came by to ask if he can help me. I told him I was looking for a 350Z roadster and he said they sold the only one they had last week. He then got the high pressure sales manager over. The manager said he would sell me a Silver Touring that a customer had on order and had $500 deposit on it. I said if the customer had a deposit on it, how can he try to sell it to me? The manager said since the customer hasn't picked it up yet, it was only around 2:00 pm Sunday, he was going to sell it from under him. When I asked the price he said $50,000. I told him that was $20k over MSRP...!! I then walk away and left. I would never deal with a dealership that would sell someone else's car from under them for a higher price after they have put a deposit on it plus, trying to rip off customer with some outrages mark up. I hope someone at Nissan would see this thread. The funny thing is, I was ready to trade in my 97 Mecedes E320, if he had the car at MSRP today.
They were doing the same thing when the coupe came out. Just wait a bit and you will get it at MSRP or below.
Old 07-28-2003, 10:42 AM
wmchew

OC_350Z,

Thanks for the encouragements. I remembered when the Miata first came out and all the mark ups.

I have a car broker that has a Chrome Silver Touring 6MT Roadster on ordered for me for MSRP. He said it might be Aug or Sept before delivery. I'm looking forward to gettng it and meeting as many of My350Z.COM members from the Southern Calif area as I can.

Thank you for your contributions to the threads. I've gotten quite a bit of excellent information about the 350Z from it.

Again, thank you.

Warren