Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

THANK YOU! Jeff & Frank

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 10:58 AM
Luv Mntrl
Suck it!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up THANK YOU! Jeff & Frank

You know life becomes more and more difficult everyday for all of us, and yet some people still have it in them to go that extra mile, to be standup people. So many people today are angry, rude, and just plain nasty; it’s a breath of fresh air to find some who still say, please, thank you, you’re welcome, and how can I be of service.

I like to preach about the importance of the little things day in and day out, and when companies have employees that do them consistently, they always do end up making a difference. It doesn’t matter if the company is an average customer service provider or a world-class customer service company, employees going the extra 50 feet consistently will make a difference. It makes a difference because customers appreciate it when employees do put in that extra effort to make their customer service experience better than usual.

Being treated properly at times makes you feel like you’re “special” or “important”; that has an impact on a person’s day, and life. To go that extra mile, and not want anything in return no matter what, is a selfless and gracious quality/trait many people no longer have…and when I think of people like that, 2 people come to mind. I’m pretty sure you all know who they are.

Many of you after purchasing your vehicles, have made modifications to them; adding all kinds of bells and whistles. Your true valued contacts remain the same, and you know they are honest, trustworthy and reliable. Also qualities/traits so few people have these days.

I remember my first meeting with both of these fine gentlemen, and I am glad to say that even though I have done nothing to my car, I am treated like a friend, and they always go the extra mile for me whenever my car does need something.

My original point of purchase was Gardena Nissan. After Dave Okomoto left, it changed hands and went downhill from there; Dave was another upstanding guy. They have REFUSED on more than one occasion to fix issues with my car; necessary issues, recall issues, and Nissan Alert Issues. To this, I have ceased to have my car serviced there.

Just yesterday after my axle issue returned, I drove close to 50 miles from Lawndale to Montclair, JUST to get quality excellent service with a smile, with a yes, thank you, you’re welcome and may I please be of service. When I could have driven less than 2 miles, I drove 50 to be treated properly; that says a lot about the people I am talking about.

Those people would be Jeff @ West Covina Nissan, and Frank Shilder (of WCN now at Metro Nissan of Montclair). I sent Jeff a PM, who forwarded it to Frank. Frank was in constant contact with me to set up a date to come in. I got there yesterday greeted with a hug, and a smile. “Nice to see you again Jen”. Frank then said Jeff wanted to be advised the minute my car was repaired; who does this anymore?

To that, I commend you, salute you, and say KUDOS! Kudos for being extraordinary people to ALL us Z owners, and I am sure to all the people in your lives you have touched.

Thank you Jeff & Frank for EVERYTHING!

I would also like to thank Jennie, Jeff’s better half , Justin, and Ric, Frank’s other half; they're like the dynamic duo. You all make a HUGE difference in how we feel as customers, and know we appreciate every ounce of your time and energy, always!

For all Z needs, please visit Jeff, Jennie & Justin @ West Covina Nissan
205 N Citrus St
West Covina, CA 91791
(626) 732-1000

And

Frank Shilder & Ric Del Rosario @ Metro Nissan of Montclair
9440 Autoplex Dr
Montclair, CA 91763
(909) 625-5575

Thank you Jeff, Jennie, Frank, and now Ric! Hope to see you all again soon.

Jen
Attached Thumbnails THANK YOU!  Jeff & Frank-jeff-jennie-and-frank-2.jpg  

Last edited by Luv Mntrl; 07-31-2008 at 11:16 AM.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:08 PM
Frank@MtroNiss

Default Thank You

Jen.
and the rest of the Z ownwers out there that recognize the hard work and effort that goes out to make sure the Z community gets well taken care of..Thank you, Thank you,Thank you for all the support you have given us,threads like this make us feel good to get up in the morning and do the jobs we do.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:25 PM
donut_boi

all the way!
Old 07-31-2008, 02:57 PM
97supratt

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

+1 for West covina nissan, they were very helpful when I purchased my Z from them. Jeff is awesome!
Old 07-31-2008, 03:16 PM
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

Thanks Jen!!!!
Glad it all worked out for you. We will miss you when you head back up North. And we can't leave out Tim@Performance. It would be an honor to work with these two guys again sometime in my life!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 07:37 PM
Fooshe

Yeah! What she said!
Old 08-01-2008, 12:05 AM
DRELOC

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought my Z at Metro but never went there for service, now i know that Frank from WestCov moved there i'll be there more often since it's close by. See you soon Frank!!
Old 08-01-2008, 08:15 AM
Chebosto
350Z-holic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

that picture needs some RoflCats... hmm..
Old 08-01-2008, 08:26 AM
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

Originally Posted by Chebosto
that picture needs some RoflCats... hmm..
LOL.... we can always use some RoflCats!!!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 12:41 PM
groovin_350z
Sleeps in 350Z

mmmm.....cats

jk!
Old 08-01-2008, 04:28 PM
stylett9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'm confused...did you get service from 2 different dealerships at the same time?
Old 08-01-2008, 04:58 PM
tractng

Originally Posted by Luv Mntrl
You know life becomes more and more difficult everyday for all of us, and yet some people still have it in them to go that extra mile, to be standup people. So many people today are angry, rude, and just plain nasty; it’s a breath of fresh air to find some who still say, please, thank you, you’re welcome, and how can I be of service.

I like to preach about the importance of the little things day in and day out, and when companies have employees that do them consistently, they always do end up making a difference. It doesn’t matter if the company is an average customer service provider or a world-class customer service company, employees going the extra 50 feet consistently will make a difference. It makes a difference because customers appreciate it when employees do put in that extra effort to make their customer service experience better than usual.

Being treated properly at times makes you feel like you’re “special” or “important”; that has an impact on a person’s day, and life. To go that extra mile, and not want anything in return no matter what, is a selfless and gracious quality/trait many people no longer have…and when I think of people like that, 2 people come to mind. I’m pretty sure you all know who they are.

Many of you after purchasing your vehicles, have made modifications to them; adding all kinds of bells and whistles. Your true valued contacts remain the same, and you know they are honest, trustworthy and reliable. Also qualities/traits so few people have these days.

I remember my first meeting with both of these fine gentlemen, and I am glad to say that even though I have done nothing to my car, I am treated like a friend, and they always go the extra mile for me whenever my car does need something.

My original point of purchase was Gardena Nissan. After Dave Okomoto left, it changed hands and went downhill from there; Dave was another upstanding guy. They have REFUSED on more than one occasion to fix issues with my car; necessary issues, recall issues, and Nissan Alert Issues. To this, I have ceased to have my car serviced there.

Just yesterday after my axle issue returned, I drove close to 50 miles from Lawndale to Montclair, JUST to get quality excellent service with a smile, with a yes, thank you, you’re welcome and may I please be of service. When I could have driven less than 2 miles, I drove 50 to be treated properly; that says a lot about the people I am talking about.

Those people would be Jeff @ West Covina Nissan, and Frank Shilder (of WCN now at Metro Nissan of Montclair). I sent Jeff a PM, who forwarded it to Frank. Frank was in constant contact with me to set up a date to come in. I got there yesterday greeted with a hug, and a smile. “Nice to see you again Jen”. Frank then said Jeff wanted to be advised the minute my car was repaired; who does this anymore?

To that, I commend you, salute you, and say KUDOS! Kudos for being extraordinary people to ALL us Z owners, and I am sure to all the people in your lives you have touched.

Thank you Jeff & Frank for EVERYTHING!

I would also like to thank Jennie, Jeff’s better half , Justin, and Ric, Frank’s other half; they're like the dynamic duo. You all make a HUGE difference in how we feel as customers, and know we appreciate every ounce of your time and energy, always!

For all Z needs, please visit Jeff, Jennie & Justin @ West Covina Nissan
205 N Citrus St
West Covina, CA 91791
(626) 732-1000

And

Frank Shilder & Ric Del Rosario @ Metro Nissan of Montclair
9440 Autoplex Dr
Montclair, CA 91763
(909) 625-5575

Thank you Jeff, Jennie, Frank, and now Ric! Hope to see you all again soon.

Jen
Can you repeat that ?

Tony
Old 08-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Luv Mntrl
Suck it!

Originally Posted by stylett9
i'm confused...did you get service from 2 different dealerships at the same time?
No, I was getting service from Gardena, but when I started having recall issues, all of a sudden it was, "oh, well we don't hear anything, or we don't know about that", bla bla bla BS.

So I pm'd Jeff at WCN (known him since Duarte), and he forwarded it to Frank at Metro of Montclair. (I also knew Frank from WCN, but he's now at Metro Montclair Nissan).

Originally Posted by tractng
Can you repeat that ?

Tony
Old 08-04-2008, 11:25 PM
Vertex350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Attached Thumbnails THANK YOU!  Jeff & Frank-managerz.jpg