Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

I had a very interesting experience on the fwy tonight LOL

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 08:57 PM
jubes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I had a very interesting experience on the fwy tonight LOL

Well I made a little trip to the Autobacs store tonight (damn almost took me an hour to get to)... and I got what I needed, my diff fluids (Redline, hope this smoothes out my shifting *crossfingers * Anyways... as I am heading down the 210 West, I spotted a fellow Z on the left lane, so I wanted to drive by and say "hey!" and as I rolled up, I noticed it was driving kinda slow on the fast lane, and as I roll up, I see grandma driving, turning her head and tilting her head to say "whats up" LOL! I was f*cking rolling and laughing as I drive... I was like, "that's awesome, even the elders have a little fun in the Z"

Then I got on to the 101 west, and there was a high speed chase with the helicopters roaring through the east bound... so I'm like whoa.. I need to slow down... and as I merge onto the 405 north, I noticed another Z... so I decided to say wassup again, figuring hell, with what's goin on tonight I might see a hot chick driving the Z (hey a guy can dream right? LOL) And it was a fellow MALE driver, who was cool enough to say "whats up" and we rolled together for like a mile, then I had to exit to get my japanese food ( i was REALLY hungry from that damn drive )

Well this is the best part... as I get back on to the 405 north to the 118 west.. a late 90's accord pulled up, and merges in front of me... and the first thing I noticed was the BIG *** DECEPTICON STICKER right below the license plate.. I'm thinking to myself, "OMG, that is so ricey LOL!" so I start busting up again... and he begins to slow down, and the next thing I know, he's flashing his underbody blue neons to run me, as if the HUGE *** sticker and STROBING neons gave him like an extra 100hp LOL... and he takes off... and I just exit laughing my *** off HAHHAHAHA..

I know a pointless thread, but I just felt I had the need to share with the guys locally LOL

Any guys have any strange encounters like that on the freeways of los angeles? (of course, this only happens in LA )
Old 09-22-2008, 09:09 PM
ExclusiveAutoDetail
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol thats funny. yea i have had those encounters as well. pretty hilarious. i see you live in northridge .what part? i am in porter ranch
Old 09-22-2008, 09:12 PM
jubes

I live right off Reseda... closer to Wilbur and Rinaldi..

Yeah that sh*t made my night seriously, I was tired from the damn drive to Covina, but that whole scenario made me wake up LOL

I <3 LA LOL!
Old 09-22-2008, 09:19 PM
06MagneticZ

Wait....did this car blackout and run only his neons when he was trying to race you? I had one do that to me too. Before he would take off, he would blackout except for his blue neons. Then when he slowed down, the neons would shut off and all his lights would come back on. Almost like if it was all on a WOT switch....lol. Silly ricers.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:21 PM
jubes

Hahahahha YEAH he did black out.. thats what made me even laugh even MORE PUHAHAHAHA.. I was like.. WTF does he think he's a UFO or something PUAHAHAHHAHAH

RICEY CARS = FTL
Old 09-22-2008, 09:43 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

LMAO you guys shared the same bowl of rice! muahhahahaaa!!!!! haha
Old 09-22-2008, 11:42 PM
Tubbs

Originally Posted by jubes
Well I made a little trip to the Autobacs store tonight (damn almost took me an hour to get to)... and I got what I needed, my diff fluids (Redline, hope this smoothes out my shifting *crossfingers * Anyways... as I am heading down the 210 West, I spotted a fellow Z on the left lane, so I wanted to drive by and say "hey!" and as I rolled up, I noticed it was driving kinda slow on the fast lane, and as I roll up, I see grandma driving, turning her head and tilting her head to say "whats up" LOL! I was f*cking rolling and laughing as I drive... I was like, "that's awesome, even the elders have a little fun in the Z"

Then I got on to the 101 west, and there was a high speed chase with the helicopters roaring through the east bound... so I'm like whoa.. I need to slow down... and as I merge onto the 405 north, I noticed another Z... so I decided to say wassup again, figuring hell, with what's goin on tonight I might see a hot chick driving the Z (hey a guy can dream right? LOL) And it was a fellow MALE driver, who was cool enough to say "whats up" and we rolled together for like a mile, then I had to exit to get my japanese food ( i was REALLY hungry from that damn drive )

Well this is the best part... as I get back on to the 405 north to the 118 west.. a late 90's accord pulled up, and merges in front of me... and the first thing I noticed was the BIG *** DECEPTICON STICKER right below the license plate.. I'm thinking to myself, "OMG, that is so ricey LOL!" so I start busting up again... and he begins to slow down, and the next thing I know, he's flashing his underbody blue neons to run me, as if the HUGE *** sticker and STROBING neons gave him like an extra 100hp LOL... and he takes off... and I just exit laughing my *** off HAHHAHAHA..

I know a pointless thread, but I just felt I had the need to share with the guys locally LOL

Any guys have any strange encounters like that on the freeways of los angeles? (of course, this only happens in LA )

wait...wait... one thing that's amazing to me.... why you eating japanese food so late?
Old 09-22-2008, 11:49 PM
jubes

Because as soon as I got out of class @ CSUN, which was around 7:30... I boned out straight to Autobacs so I could have some time to look around for what I needed since I have never been there. By the time i was done, it was about to close, and I haven't had dinner, so I decided to stop by this japanese restaurant that does take out call Kyushu Ramen in Van Nuys, which I highly recommend. They are also open til 11pm on weekdays and 1pm on weekends... so kinda like a Japanese Denny's LOL..

Beef Teriyaki Dinner = FTW
Old 09-23-2008, 12:56 AM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Japanese Denny's

those words should no be found that close to eachother
Old 09-23-2008, 01:04 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

autobots roll out

funny story dood sounds like one of my late night adventures to the gf's in ktown except we hit up El Taurinos or Tacobell
Old 09-23-2008, 01:17 AM
M6SXTZ
Banned

ben wassup!? is the gf up north yet or what?!
Old 09-23-2008, 07:00 AM
35TH ANY

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80
autobots roll out

funny story dood sounds like one of my late night adventures to the gf's in ktown except we hit up El Taurinos or Tacobell
El Taurino's Al Pastor FTW!
Old 09-23-2008, 07:47 AM
photosonly

taurino raised their price again.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:04 AM
Blu_Blur

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

was the grandma hawt?
Old 09-23-2008, 08:25 AM
zenmstr

Originally Posted by jubes
Because as soon as I got out of class @ CSUN, which was around 7:30... I boned out straight to Autobacs so I could have some time to look around for what I needed since I have never been there. By the time i was done, it was about to close, and I haven't had dinner, so I decided to stop by this japanese restaurant that does take out call Kyushu Ramen in Van Nuys, which I highly recommend. They are also open til 11pm on weekdays and 1pm on weekends... so kinda like a Japanese Denny's LOL..

Beef Teriyaki Dinner = FTW
hey can you pm me more info on the japanese dennys. where is it on van nuys?
Old 09-23-2008, 08:39 AM
EricChan
Banned for NON PAYMENT

I had a guy in an eclipse last night in old town orange near Orange circle cut me off and then he got in the lane next to me and wanted to run. as were coming to a stoplight the light turns green and he guns it and gets in front of me realizing i wasn't going to race him. He then just sped off down the road. realizing i missed my turn i make a u turn and on the opposite side I see the same eclipse pulled over by the fuzz. he had his window rolled down and he looked straight at me as i flipped him the deuce laughing my a$$ off. moral: RICERS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:52 AM
jubes

Originally Posted by Blu_Blur
was the grandma hawt?
She looked like a thug... LOL all she needed were the shades LOL
Old 09-23-2008, 08:53 AM
jubes

Originally Posted by zenmstr
hey can you pm me more info on the japanese dennys. where is it on van nuys?
It's right there on Sherman way, west of Sepulveda, in a plaza of some japanese stores. Bomb *** food... and really affordable.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:54 AM
jubes

Originally Posted by OCTrackZ
I had a guy in an eclipse last night in old town orange near Orange circle cut me off and then he got in the lane next to me and wanted to run. as were coming to a stoplight the light turns green and he guns it and gets in front of me realizing i wasn't going to race him. He then just sped off down the road. realizing i missed my turn i make a u turn and on the opposite side I see the same eclipse pulled over by the fuzz. he had his window rolled down and he looked straight at me as i flipped him the deuce laughing my a$$ off. moral: RICERS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.

Hahahaha I would've done the same thing
Old 09-23-2008, 09:44 AM
shystieone

Originally Posted by OCTrackZ
how did you drive by him if you made a U turn?

Quick Reply: I had a very interesting experience on the fwy tonight LOL