Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.
View Poll Results: delahoya or pacquiao
delahoya
18.52%
pacquiao
67.90%
dont give a rats ass
13.58%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

pacquiao vs. delahoya this saturday finally !!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by M6SXTZ
hahaha ok so this is the first day back after watching the fight... where did all the oscar fan go on the thread?! lolz...
They are all hiding bro they ran back to " East LA "
Old 12-08-2008, 06:26 PM
leozim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ODH's east los blood faded long time ago. they've deseted him
Old 12-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

http://www.roamingphotos.com/us/ca/l...n/IMG_1674.jpghttp://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...les-724867.jpg
Old 12-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Vertex350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ oh snap I know where that meat market is Ben... hahaha! Off the 10 fwy near ELAC right?
Old 12-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by Vertex350
^ oh snap I know where that meat market is Ben... hahaha! Off the 10 fwy near ELAC right?

lol
Old 12-09-2008, 07:02 AM
jubes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed 718
Are you kidding me or what. Have you ever been in the ring at all? Have you ever experienced a real bout? I tell you thise 3 mins in the ring last a long *** time. Your heart may want you to continue but the body can only take so much. Not only that but the corner men also have to look after the safety of the fighter. Oscar CLEARLY got his as$ handed to him hands down. What fighter or fight team would allow such a physical beating like that if it were fixed. Oscar simply came to the fact Manny was too much for him plain and simple.
3 mins x 12 rounds = 36 mins?

If he was conditioned and trainned as he "supposedly" did... as most boxers do as Manny did, he would last through basic technical boxing... If you look at Dela Hoya's physical statue, he wasn't in shape to fight, if you look at previous fights, his physical state looked on point to fight, he looked like a waif model in this one.

And if anything, none of us know the real story behind it, no one really does except the people actually in it, its all assumptions. You guys like to think it was a great fight, and I and others seem to think it was fixed. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:01 AM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Originally Posted by jubes
3 mins x 12 rounds = 36 mins?

If he was conditioned and trainned as he "supposedly" did... as most boxers do as Manny did, he would last through basic technical boxing... If you look at Dela Hoya's physical statue, he wasn't in shape to fight, if you look at previous fights, his physical state looked on point to fight, he looked like a waif model in this one.

And if anything, none of us know the real story behind it, no one really does except the people actually in it, its all assumptions. You guys like to think it was a great fight, and I and others seem to think it was fixed. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Climb in the ring getting smacked around and trying to fight back for 12 rounds and tell me how physically demanding it is. Why do you think we don't have 15 mins fights anymore. I know what it feels like because throughout high school I did just that to keep off the streets of NY. Granted I never got a match for more than 6 rounds but it it tires you out. So just because he was not " In shape " to fight it was fixed? You still PHAIL to explain that one to me. How and what did you see to tell you it was fixed. You are saying his own fight team let him get his *** kicked for nothing? Do you know anything about boxing from beyond what you see on the set? The trainers and cornermens job is to look after the fighter and make sure he does not get killed like Jimmy Garcia in 1995. If the fighter is taking too much punishment either the ringside doctor, ref or cornerman will stop it. You are telling me his team simply allowed Oscar to get PNW3D for a fixed fight?
Old 12-09-2008, 08:15 AM
southcalihds

Oscar de Le *** got whooped. all u homos who liekd that fake *** mexican thinkin he was gonna win, what happen? now your coming up with more Bs about margarito? de La *** was god father of mexicans and he just got rocked. Pac Man all the way. Pinoy pride
Old 12-09-2008, 12:16 PM
glogan

Default oscar

Did anyone see Rocky Balboa? kinda like that except Rocky didn't quit.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:23 PM
cb1

Originally Posted by ....Zyuhl8r....
PACMAN IS GONNA GET HIS LITTLE AZZ KICKED...HES NEVER EVER EVER FACE SOMEONE LIKE DE LA HOYA...TALK ALL YOUR SMACK...HES GONNA GETT KNOCKED OUT....EAST LA IS ALIVE..........

dont be shy to stay on this thread after the fight on saturaday.....and dont b shy to smile when you see oscars statue outside the greatest basketballshow on earth.....East LA is alive..........

The only contreversy theres gonna b is,y didnt the ref stop the fight sooner....(i mean before bitty little pacman made his way to the ring).....pacman should have a towell on him so he can just throw it as soon as he feels oscars first punch

do you think crapman is gonna cry to larry merchant after the fight....maybe he should just stay down when that ugly clown gets a glove to his face
woooow...that was the worst thing i have ever seen...congrats to pacman.he has
gained my respect..i have always followed oscar thorough all his bouts me being from east LA......its time for him too move on....pacman is the man...no excuces
WHAT HAPPENED BRO?? THE FIGHT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOP. TO BAD FOR DELA HOMO, HE HAD TO STOP IT AND QUIT!!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 02:25 PM
cb1

no one was out of shape, stop that out of shape bs. homo lost, he lost bad
Old 12-09-2008, 09:39 PM
J-ROZ33

Originally Posted by southcalihds
Oscar de Le *** got whooped. all u homos who liekd that fake *** mexican thinkin he was gonna win, what happen? now your coming up with more Bs about margarito? de La *** was god father of mexicans and he just got rocked. Pac Man all the way. Pinoy pride
I feel like this is being directed to me. I never said i liked DLH. I said he was a better fighter before but thats about it. My money was always on paquiao even when he fought marquez, morales and barrera but now im just getting tired of hearing that hes the "mexicutioner" and that hes the best and bla bla bla. Well if hes so good let him fight someone his age and that has as much hart and love for the sport as he does. Margarito would have beaten DLH much worse than paquiao did. If dlh fought margarito the same way he fought pacman, he would have been knocked out by the second round.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:51 AM
zete350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ed 718
Climb in the ring getting smacked around and trying to fight back for 12 rounds and tell me how physically demanding it is. Why do you think we don't have 15 mins fights anymore. I know what it feels like because throughout high school I did just that to keep off the streets of NY. Granted I never got a match for more than 6 rounds but it it tires you out. So just because he was not " In shape " to fight it was fixed? You still PHAIL to explain that one to me. How and what did you see to tell you it was fixed. You are saying his own fight team let him get his *** kicked for nothing? Do you know anything about boxing from beyond what you see on the set? The trainers and cornermens job is to look after the fighter and make sure he does not get killed like Jimmy Garcia in 1995. If the fighter is taking too much punishment either the ringside doctor, ref or cornerman will stop it. You are telling me his team simply allowed Oscar to get PNW3D for a fixed fight?
I think someone who has never put on a pair of gloves can never fathom how draining three minutes in a boxing ring can be. Everyone seems to think it's easier than it really is until they actually set foot into a ring. Even being on a heavy bag for three minutes straight is tough for a normal person.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Originally Posted by zete350
I think someone who has never put on a pair of gloves can never fathom how draining three minutes in a boxing ring can be. Everyone seems to think it's easier than it really is until they actually set foot into a ring. Even being on a heavy bag for three minutes straight is tough for a normal person.
Thank you at least someone understands my point.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by zete350

+1