Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Thank You Corner3 Garage!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 08:35 AM
IPGDriver
Corporate Whore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank You Corner3 Garage!

I have just purchased a 2006 Silverstone Touring and I am loving it. When it comes to service, I am super **** and want to make sure everything is done correctly. I live in the Orange and work in Irvine/Newport Beach so I wanted to find a good shop (not a Dealership) that I could trust and take my car to for regular maintenance as well as mods that I cannot do myself. My 350 just turned over at 32,000 miles and I was not sure that the previous owner had done any of the scheduled maintenance. I called up Nima and Corner3 a few days in advance to feel out the shop. He took the time and was very thorough and detailed in explaining what the service covered and answered a bunch with questions that I had. After reading several posts about Corner3, I decided to drop off the car for its 30K major service. I know that is just changing fluids and checking everything out, but much like most of you, the 350 is my baby and I want to take good care of her. Steve is the other half of Corner3, a Nissan Master tech with many years of experience behind him. I told Nima that I had purchased the car several weeks ago and I wanted him to check out everything and makes sure that everything looked good. Talk about service, Nima even drove me back to work, which was about 20 min away, totally top notch.

After picking up the car, Nima went over the report of the car and pointed out some small issues that they had found, nothing major at all and also gave me the exact measurements of my breaks and estimated time that they would last. I also spoke to Steve about some performance Mod’s that I plan on doing and he made some recommendations on some products that might interest me. The cost for the service was very fair for the work provided and still cheaper then any dealer, but with better service and still using factory parts or upgraded parts per their recommendation. I would highly recommend Corner3 to anyone in SoCal who is looking for an excellent service shop that still with do performance mods as well. They definitely take the time and care plus the have very reasonable prices.

Give them a call if you need anything!

http://www.corner3garage.com/

20602 Pascal Way, Unit B
Lake Forest, CA 92630
949-380-0801
Old 01-15-2009, 08:44 AM
Cannysage

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yup, corner 3 is the shizzle. very cool guys and steve knows what he's doing.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:49 AM
Crom

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

+1...very patient and meticulous w/ every car
Old 01-15-2009, 09:15 AM
zete350

Thanks for the write up. I might just make the trip there pretty soon.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:19 AM
IPGDriver
Corporate Whore

Originally Posted by zete350
Thanks for the write up. I might just make the trip there pretty soon.
No Problem! I just wanted to spread the word of a great SoCal Shop!
Old 01-15-2009, 09:50 AM
LAKERSFAN

they are great guys over there.

What up Nima? You never gave me a ride? Im hittin you up next time! lol

P.S. another great thing about going to them is that when you actually make an appointment for a specific time, they actually start working on your car right away!!! Thats freaking unheard of, especially at a dealership.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:38 PM
Anomaly

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by LAKERSFAN
they are great guys over there.

P.S. another great thing about going to them is that when you actually make an appointment for a specific time, they actually start working on your car right away!!! Thats freaking unheard of, especially at a dealership.
Werd!

I've been quite impressed with the guys at Corner3. Keep up the great work!
Old 01-15-2009, 05:05 PM
t1m1t

love these guys. im actually gonna be heading there in a couple days for an oil change.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:15 PM
Crom

I'll be there tomorrow...steve is chopping my seat brackets.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:12 PM
IPGDriver
Corporate Whore

Originally Posted by Crom
I'll be there tomorrow...steve is chopping my seat brackets.

Nice! Lets us know how it goes! Tell him Dave said whats up!
Old 01-16-2009, 02:20 PM
Vertex350

They installed my greddy evo 2 exhaust and also my current hks exhaust. Excellent customer service and great work ethic. They're definitely my first choice in the OC area.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:08 PM
fahrenheit350

I am happy with the success of C3 as well as the great feedback from this forum. I found C3 not long after purchasing my Z back in 05 and they just happen to be 2 blocks away from where I work. They've only been open for <1yr and was skeptical on whether or not to go to them for my first oil change. But all was erased after speaking with Nima and Steve.

The great characteristic about C3 is they are always meticulous about everything; the work order, checking of the fluids, and exact measurements, etc. I don't think there was ever a time where I wasn't satisfied driving out of there. And their meticulous work is not just done on the Z but any car they work on; corolla, civics, del sols.

Even after selling my Z and getting an Altima I still go to C3 for everything I do and for advice. Definitely glad there is a shop in South OC that can handle anything.

Btw, Whenever I go, I always see a black Z with and APS TT kit, Is that you Crom? If so, nice ride.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:11 PM
Crom

Havent seen that one...mines silverstone...
Old 01-16-2009, 07:35 PM
t1m1t

Originally Posted by fahrenheit350
I am happy with the success of C3 as well as the great feedback from this forum. I found C3 not long after purchasing my Z back in 05 and they just happen to be 2 blocks away from where I work. They've only been open for <1yr and was skeptical on whether or not to go to them for my first oil change. But all was erased after speaking with Nima and Steve.

The great characteristic about C3 is they are always meticulous about everything; the work order, checking of the fluids, and exact measurements, etc. I don't think there was ever a time where I wasn't satisfied driving out of there. And their meticulous work is not just done on the Z but any car they work on; corolla, civics, del sols.

Even after selling my Z and getting an Altima I still go to C3 for everything I do and for advice. Definitely glad there is a shop in South OC that can handle anything.

Btw, Whenever I go, I always see a black Z with and APS TT kit, Is that you Crom? If so, nice ride.
im pretty sure thats nima's Z. i know he has a black tt Z, but not sure which TT set-up he has
Old 01-17-2009, 09:03 PM
dorkstar

One of few shops that actually calls u back!!!
about the black Z last time Nima told me he bought it off a customer. Customer didnt want to spend $$$ to fix it
Old 01-18-2009, 04:32 PM
teragaichi

Corner3 is definitely my go-to shop. I had them service my civic and my Z when I was going to school (UCI). I still get regular maintenance from them, even though it is quite a trip for me to go there nowadays.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Crom

Last weekend steve helped me out modifying my SPL's cause they were knocking a tad on my fender, giving them a slight shave off the top. along w/ the seat bracket cutting and re-welding. - greeat work

Old 01-24-2009, 10:29 AM
Nima @ Corner3
Banned

Originally Posted by IPGDriver
I have just purchased a 2006 Silverstone Touring and I am loving it. When it comes to service, I am super **** and want to make sure everything is done correctly. I live in the Orange and work in Irvine/Newport Beach so I wanted to find a good shop (not a Dealership) that I could trust and take my car to for regular maintenance as well as mods that I cannot do myself. My 350 just turned over at 32,000 miles and I was not sure that the previous owner had done any of the scheduled maintenance. I called up Nima and Corner3 a few days in advance to feel out the shop. He took the time and was very thorough and detailed in explaining what the service covered and answered a bunch with questions that I had. After reading several posts about Corner3, I decided to drop off the car for its 30K major service. I know that is just changing fluids and checking everything out, but much like most of you, the 350 is my baby and I want to take good care of her. Steve is the other half of Corner3, a Nissan Master tech with many years of experience behind him. I told Nima that I had purchased the car several weeks ago and I wanted him to check out everything and makes sure that everything looked good. Talk about service, Nima even drove me back to work, which was about 20 min away, totally top notch.

After picking up the car, Nima went over the report of the car and pointed out some small issues that they had found, nothing major at all and also gave me the exact measurements of my breaks and estimated time that they would last. I also spoke to Steve about some performance Mod’s that I plan on doing and he made some recommendations on some products that might interest me. The cost for the service was very fair for the work provided and still cheaper then any dealer, but with better service and still using factory parts or upgraded parts per their recommendation. I would highly recommend Corner3 to anyone in SoCal who is looking for an excellent service shop that still with do performance mods as well. They definitely take the time and care plus the have very reasonable prices.

Give them a call if you need anything!

http://www.corner3garage.com/

20602 Pascal Way, Unit B
Lake Forest, CA 92630
949-380-0801
Thank you for the thread. Glad you were happy with our service.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Nima @ Corner3
Banned

Originally Posted by fahrenheit350

That's my dirty black Z waiting for a Griffin radiator and It would be nice if it was the APS TT ... it's a Greddy Kit.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:38 AM
Nima @ Corner3
Banned

Originally Posted by LAKERSFAN

Anytime. Least we can do for you man.

Quick Reply: Thank You Corner3 Garage!