Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

FYI - BMW Drive Event

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 08:05 PM
unho

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FYI - BMW Drive Event

https://batxpb2.salessupport.com/bmw...HO162511BSOBPL

I of course signed up for the 2hr free session...

Dear Patric,

BMW cordially invites you to accelerate your driving abilities to the limit!

The Precision Driving Experience is your chance to learn high-performance driving techniques from professional instructors. Whether it’s one of the full-day Car Control Clinics, the two-hour complimentary Performance Driving Class, or a 30-minute test drive to benefit The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation™ – you’ll have the time of your life! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.

Each program is designed to bring the thrill of BMW performance to you and teach you advanced driving skills that you can apply in your every day driving life.

Irvine, CA
Date: October 25, 2003 - November 2, 2003

Car Control Clinics, one day - $495-$895
Spend a day behind the wheel of a BMW and learn high-performance skills – including handling, acceleration, and braking from professional instructors on a closed course. Choose from the following Car Control Clinic programs:
3 Series Car Control Clinic, one day - $495
Z4 Car Control Clinic, one day - $495
Women-Only Car Control Clinic, one day - $495
M5 Car Control Clinic, one day - $895
Purchase a Car Control Clinic for your friend or relative - It's the Ultimate Gift!

Performance Driving Class, two hours - Complimentary
The Performance Driving Class is a great opportunity for you to sharpen your skills and have some fun. This complimentary, two-hour class gives you hands-on instruction in advanced driving techniques that will help make you a better driver.
Student Driver Program, ˝ day – Complimentary
There’s only one way for a teenager to become a better driver: experience. At the wheel of a new BMW 3 Series Sedan, 15- to 20-year-old students (with a valid driver’s permit or license) will follow a curriculum similar to the Car Control Clinics with a major emphasis on hands-on practice – and fun.
The Ultimate Drive for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation™ – Complimentary
The Precision Driving Experience also provides you the opportunity to drive your favorite BMW models while raising money for the fight against breast cancer. BMW donates $1 to the Foundation for every mile you drive. Complimentary reservations are available by the half hour.
Call 1-888-344-4BMW (4269) to make a reservation in any of The Precision Driving Experience programs.

Participants must be 21 years of age with a valid driver's license to participate (students must be 15-20 with a valid learner's permit or license).

See you there!
Old 09-16-2003, 08:22 PM
apex locator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

the free session is all booked already
Old 09-16-2003, 09:36 PM
BullishZ

Originally posted by b18bvudoo
the free session is all booked already
Ditto. I got the email, but it was full.
Old 09-17-2003, 06:00 PM
unho

Hmm i just checked the site and there are still lots of open times available. Did you click on the invited by a friend button?

Last edited by unho; 09-17-2003 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-17-2003, 06:15 PM
RAR

I did the free session while they where here in MA, it was a lot of fun. I didnt acctually sign up before hand because I didnt hear about it until it was too late... but, if you go and get yourself on the wait list they will let you in if people don't show up.