Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather ... the inevitable...

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and i do agree Mayweather is about the money, what passion does he have in boxing, hes obviously scared if he does not want to do 50/50 because yes

he brags about 3 paid off mansions and his $2mill a month...
Old 11-18-2009, 03:23 PM
AlwaysNBoost

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ it is about the money, i mean lets be for real. Do you go to work for free I know I don't, when you want a perfect job completed on something you pay more dont you? So with that being said, mayweather is underfeated and the best pound for pound fighter so why shouldn't it be about money? The more he gets the better for him and his camp. He doesn't want to retire being a broke **** like some boxers are now. Listen to him he wants to fight him. As far as being scared i HIGHLY doubt that. People like him don't become 40-0 being scared to fight other people. It's about the money. Pac had the option of saying yes to fighting mayweather or at least saying maybe but he wouldn't answer the question asked 3 times. Seems like someone else is scared that is just my opinion though.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:28 PM
AlwaysNBoost

and if this fight does go down this will be our generations "rumble in the jungle"
Old 11-18-2009, 08:02 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by AlwaysNBoost
^ it is about the money, i mean lets be for real. Do you go to work for free I know I don't, when you want a perfect job completed on something you pay more dont you? So with that being said, mayweather is underfeated and the best pound for pound fighter so why shouldn't it be about money? The more he gets the better for him and his camp. He doesn't want to retire being a broke **** like some boxers are now. Listen to him he wants to fight him. As far as being scared i HIGHLY doubt that. People like him don't become 40-0 being scared to fight other people. It's about the money. Pac had the option of saying yes to fighting mayweather or at least saying maybe but he wouldn't answer the question asked 3 times. Seems like someone else is scared that is just my opinion though.

i mean where i come from for Mayweather Jr. being hella ballin' as he is about HIS money, i mean him and his father dont really get along but shoot if i had 3 mansions paid off and 2 mill a month my father wouldnt be driving an older 3 series..

not hating on the entry level bimmer but hey man the guy shiets out money...

yes money has a huge deal to do with the whole thing but just Mayweather is just hella cocky by that interview, yes hes good but hes all business... wheres the passion of boxing in the mix... the fight would have been sooner if he agreed to terms but the guys jsut too damn greedy

just compare him to much humble opponents who pacquiao had to deal with like hatton and cotto
Old 11-18-2009, 08:13 PM
InZpire

Geez guys! You're right! He should have said he would get his *** beat and cry about it on tv. lol

I think I'm the only one here who wants Mayweather to be cocky. He could actually talk more **** about Manny if he wants too.

Granted this fight ever happens, the fall would be twice sweeter.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:12 PM
TRYNALIVEPRO

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

thankyou
Old 11-18-2009, 09:40 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by Black Z Eddie
^ It's your story, tell it the way you want to.

Bottom line, that fool (Mayweather) is scared. There's a fighter out there that can marr his 0 losing streak. And, he knows it.
of course there is a fighter out there...I could wup his a$$$

and many others on this board can probably ring his neck but none of us are on his level of a being a worthy fighter....
Old 11-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Pacquiao > Mayweather aka Mayrunner

*he doesnt even have any power punches just lucky shots and stamina aside from all that running
Old 11-30-2009, 04:29 PM
m0nkie

BAM!!! CONFIRMATION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnNazJr8LrM
Old 11-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Black Z Eddie

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Can't wait!
Old 11-30-2009, 06:19 PM
AlwaysNBoost

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80
Pacquiao > Mayweather aka Mayrunner

*he doesnt even have any power punches just lucky shots and stamina aside from all that running
I can't believe you said he doesn't have any power punches!! What u gotta be joking lol, in ur comments you type "he has lucky shots" lol hahaha are we watching the same boxer lmao...
Old 11-30-2009, 08:34 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

I can't believe you said he doesn't have any power punches!! What u gotta be joking lol, in ur comments you type "he has lucky shots" lol hahaha are we watching the same boxer lmao...

Mayweather vs. Hatton = 10 rounds compared to Manny vs. Hatton 2 rounds

Mayweather vs. Delahoya 12 rounds compared to Manny vs. Delahoya 7 rounds...

i ONCE AGAIN REST MY CASE !!!

look how disfigured Delahoya and Cotto's face was ....
Old 12-01-2009, 01:27 AM
SDUrbn350Z

ok so rumors are that they fight might happen somewhere around may 2010
Old 12-01-2009, 02:07 AM
AlwaysNBoost

Think what you want to think, everyone has an opinion but keep this in mind pac has been been defeated. When he is challenged his defense is not there. This is proven by how many times his head got knocked back by cotto for example. What I'm getting at is that Pacs defense does not compare to mayweathers. Floyd has amazing speed,accuracy and defense which pac has not seen yet. Trust me the fight will go the distance but in the end we will see pac upset!
Old 12-01-2009, 03:32 AM
TRYNALIVEPRO

Think what you want to think, everyone has an opinion but keep this in mind pac has been been defeated. When he is challenged his defense is not there. This is proven by how many times his head got knocked back by cotto for example. What I'm getting at is that Pacs defense does not compare to mayweathers. Floyd has amazing speed,accuracy and defense which pac has not seen yet. Trust me the fight will go the distance but in the end we will see pac upset!
Thankyou Sir, some people are just hard headed.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:35 AM
AlwaysNBoost

to me it seems like they just wanna see mayweather fail
is Mayweather cocky YES!
is Mayweather irrogant YES!
is Mayweather mouthy YES!
but what people fail to understand is that mayweather is a business man and he knows people are gonna tune in and pay to see him win or get defeated. He knows being a quite little 147 pound fighter wont make sales nor net him any attention. He is not dumb by any means, think of it like this he is no different in his promoting style than 50 cent. 50 cent talks $hit about other rappers and calls them out over the radio, not on mix tapes on public radio. Which helps his record sales and alot of people dont like 50 cent but they still listen to what he has to say. Is it a stupid way to become famous IMO but these two men are all about business they care less about what people think about them as long as the checks come in. Also probley explains why they are soo close. So I can't hate them for it and they do defeat the opposition.

Originally Posted by TRYNALIVEPRO
Thankyou Sir, some people are just hard headed.

Last edited by AlwaysNBoost; 12-01-2009 at 04:53 AM.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:36 PM
J-ROZ33

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80
Mayweather vs. Hatton = 10 rounds compared to Manny vs. Hatton 2 rounds

Mayweather vs. Delahoya 12 rounds compared to Manny vs. Delahoya 7 rounds...

i ONCE AGAIN REST MY CASE !!!

look how disfigured Delahoya and Cotto's face was ....
Okay but delahoya was at his prime when he fought mayweather ... dont get me wrong, im a huge paquiao fan but im an even biggger mayweather fan.
He is cocky but i would be too if i were in his shoes. Hes already made it to the top. Hes already beaten the best and all he has to do is defend his crown. He shouldnt have to look for fighters, fighters should be looking for him.
He is the best ... its that simple.

Paquiao is an attacker and what mayweather does best is counter-attack so just by their fighting styles paquiao already has the disadvantage ... but like you said, paquiao alwyas adjusts to his fighter and it wouldnt be that big of a suprise to me if he were to beat mayweather... but i highly doubt he is

I do think its gonna be a really good fight tho .. One for the ages
Old 12-01-2009, 06:35 PM
AlwaysNBoost

Originally Posted by J-ROZ33
Okay but delahoya was at his prime when he fought mayweather ... dont get me wrong, im a huge paquiao fan but im an even biggger mayweather fan.
He is cocky but i would be too if i were in his shoes. Hes already made it to the top. Hes already beaten the best and all he has to do is defend his crown. He shouldnt have to look for fighters, fighters should be looking for him.
He is the best ... its that simple.

Paquiao is an attacker and what mayweather does best is counter-attack so just by their fighting styles paquiao already has the disadvantage ... but like you said, paquiao alwyas adjusts to his fighter and it wouldnt be that big of a suprise to me if he were to beat mayweather... but i highly doubt he is

I do think its gonna be a really good fight tho .. One for the ages
I think what you're saying is very true and well put
Old 12-01-2009, 06:42 PM
J-ROZ33

I think what you're saying is very true and well put
Thank you
Old 12-01-2009, 06:56 PM
TRYNALIVEPRO

AlwaysNboost and J-Roz33

Quick Reply: Pacquiao vs. Mayweather ... the inevitable...