Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather ... the inevitable...

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AlwaysNBoost
Think what you want to think, everyone has an opinion but keep this in mind pac has been been defeated. When he is challenged his defense is not there. This is proven by how many times his head got knocked back by cotto for example. What I'm getting at is that Pacs defense does not compare to mayweathers. Floyd has amazing speed,accuracy and defense which pac has not seen yet. Trust me the fight will go the distance but in the end we will see pac upset!

Pac has gotten hit quite a few times versus cotto but it did not even phase him at all. If you pay attention to boxing you too would know that Cotto is much stronger than an opponent like Mayweather. Cotto is a solid puncher and his punches werent phasing Pacquiao at all... Cotto has never ran from any opponent yet Pac was able to bring fear into him.

Mayweather is simply boring to watch, i dont doubt his technique but people dont pay to watch boxing like that, Pacquiao brought the life back into the sport.

From a boxing historian like Bert Sugar why is it that odds are in favor of Pacquaio 8 - 5 over Mayweather and this guy studies this for a living and is now old as ----.

Yes Pacquaio got handled twice about a decade ago at 106.. that was like 10 years ago.. LOL

Pacquiao is at his prime and cannot be deafeated..........
Old 12-02-2009, 02:22 PM
AlwaysNBoost

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pac has gotten hit quite a few times versus cotto but it did not even phase him at all

A) We know this,we can tell it didnt phase him(that much) but still cocked his head back which scores points if you knew anything about boxing you would know #1 objective is to move you're head and not get hit

Cotto has never ran from any opponent yet Pac was able to bring fear into him.

A)He was not running you can tell his conditioning was not there. Cotto is not the same fighter he use to be,everyone knows that, hints the reason I said pac has never fought an opponent like Mayweather(Speed,accuracy and conditioning)

Mayweather is simply boring to watch, i dont doubt his technique but people dont pay to watch boxing like that

A) COME ON if you think Mayweather was boring to watch do you think he would be selling soo many pay per view fights..(AND THATS PROVEN)

now as for pac, I dont think you understand me. There is NO DOUBT Pac is a excellent fighter, He will def be the best to match Mayweather. What I dont understand is how people like yourself think because mayweather does not always engage or throw the first punch like our boy Tyson us to, you classify him as boring. Boxing my friend is about style,speed and brains. If you're looking for straight brawling and someone to get knocked out asap watch mma

Like I said the fight will go the distance, but dont expect a knockout from Mayweather to pac I dont think it will happen. Pac is an attacker and thats what Mayweather wants Pac better step his game up in the next couple months this will not be a easy fight for him or mayweather!

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80
. If you pay attention to boxing you too would know that Cotto is much stronger than an opponent like Mayweather. Cotto is a solid puncher and his punches werent phasing Pacquiao at all... Cotto has never ran from any opponent yet Pac was able to bring fear into him.

Mayweather is simply boring to watch, i dont doubt his technique but people dont pay to watch boxing like that, Pacquiao brought the life back into the sport.

From a boxing historian like Bert Sugar why is it that odds are in favor of Pacquaio 8 - 5 over Mayweather and this guy studies this for a living and is now old as ----.

Yes Pacquaio got handled twice about a decade ago at 106.. that was like 10 years ago.. LOL

Pacquiao is at his prime and cannot be deafeated..........

Last edited by AlwaysNBoost; 12-02-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Cotto isnt the same fighter? really, watch HBO 24/7 the guy seems in top notch shape and i was fearing pacquiao's fight versus him because the guy was really determined...

Yes Tyson and Pacquiao fights are quite more fun to watch over "technical boxers", i dont think boxing has had quite an impact until Pacquiao stepped up to the plate, Mayweather was in retirement but hey this figther got his attention in order for him to step back out
Old 12-02-2009, 04:09 PM
AlwaysNBoost

^So let me get this straight,you were fearing pac to loose to cotto but dont think pac could loose to mayweather? What about all the talk about Mayweather being scared to fight pac where did that go? Now as I was telling everyone he was not scared the money has to be right.. So when Mayweather beats the odds again what is everyone gonna say? What are you gonna say?

Last edited by AlwaysNBoost; 12-02-2009 at 04:18 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:28 PM
SDUrbn350Z

i say we all just gather around and watch the fight and put some money on the line one side for pacquiao fans and one side for mayweather fans loser pays the winner lmao
Old 12-02-2009, 08:10 PM
InZpire

I think this calls for a SoCal Zs Fight Night meet on May!
Old 12-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

^So let me get this straight,you were fearing pac to loose to cotto but dont think pac could loose to mayweather? What about all the talk about Mayweather being scared to fight pac where did that go? Now as I was telling everyone he was not scared the money has to be right.. So when Mayweather beats the odds again what is everyone gonna say? What are you gonna say?
the determination of cotto after suffering that brutal loss to margocheato was something to look out for, mayweather talks alot of sheit like his father whom sadly probably is a big reason why ricky hatton should retire.

Originally Posted by SDUrbn350Z
i say we all just gather around and watch the fight and put some money on the line one side for pacquiao fans and one side for mayweather fans loser pays the winner lmao
Old 12-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

i dont have to say anything because pacman wont lose to that cocky SB
Old 12-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Old 12-03-2009, 02:36 AM
SDUrbn350Z

Originally Posted by InZpire
I think this calls for a SoCal Zs Fight Night meet on May!
yes i believe so so who down to make this happen lmao and if it does which one of you mayweather fans wanna have a friendly bet of 50 bucks lmao
Old 12-03-2009, 02:48 AM
SDUrbn350Z

Oh Yeah Here's a Lil Sumthin Sumthin For All Them Pacquiao Fans Out There Its a tribute Music Video for Manny Pacquiao made by InHouse Records
Trackrunners - Pound 4 Pound
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlWdH...layer_embedded
"Last Man Standing At The End Of The Round"

Last edited by SDUrbn350Z; 12-03-2009 at 03:00 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:04 AM
AlwaysNBoost

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80
GOOD! Glad u posted this pic. It shows exactly how pac is gonna miss the target Mayweather is just to fast.. Watch for that shoulder roll pac lol
Old 12-03-2009, 04:41 PM
SDUrbn350Z

GOOD! Glad u posted this pic. It shows exactly how pac is gonna miss the target Mayweather is just to fast.. Watch for that shoulder roll pac lol
we'll see how fast mayweather is, when pacman traps his *** in a corner
Old 12-03-2009, 05:21 PM
AlwaysNBoost

Lol

QUOTE=SDUrbn350Z;7965629]we'll see how fast mayweather is, when pacman traps his *** in a corner[/QUOTE]
Old 12-04-2009, 10:17 AM
zete350

March 13th!!!
Old 12-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmJWeggJhDg

OMG HAHAHAHAHA
Old 12-04-2009, 08:23 PM
m6@autoinfantry
Banned

he gon throw that right... den he gon through dat lefff... den he gon knock you out!

lmao... nice find...

PAQ ftw... duhh...lolz
Old 12-05-2009, 10:19 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by m6@autoinfantry
he gon throw that right... den he gon through dat lefff... den he gon knock you out!

lmao... nice find...

PAQ ftw... duhh...lolz

PACMAN FTMFW !!!!
Old 01-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Mayweather is all talk, scared shiftless looking for every excuse to avoid a fight..

whatta mothatfuccking chump
Old 01-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Black Z Eddie

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah, it sucks they won't be fighting. I guess Money Maker's ***** aren't as big as his mouth.

Quick Reply: Pacquiao vs. Mayweather ... the inevitable...