Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

April 10, 2004: South Coast Subaru / Acura Import Event

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 08:40 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree.....despite the tight parking space, i can't complain since I got a front-and-center spot!! But seriously, it was a fun even, and liked the mixing it up with different manufacturers.

Regarding some constructive feedback...here are my two cents.

1) Although it's tempting to have these types of meets at the actual dealer, there is just not enough room with all the cars there. Rent out a dedicated parking lot or area and have the meet there. You can have banners, DJ's, more vendors, etc...and make it just as effective from a marketing and promotional perspective.

2) Have the food pre-cooked or professionallyi catered so you'll improve the throughput of the line. One lady manning a grill just doesn't suffice when you have over 100 people in attendance.

This was a really fun meet. Thanks!
Old 04-15-2004, 12:22 AM
SCP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Guys,
I would like to start of by thanking you guys for attending. It was an honor to have you guys there. I understand that it took a lot of effort for you guys to make it to the event. I also appreciate the suggestion. It was quite interesting seeing all the Z at the Dealership. I like seeing other makes. I have a blue WRX. I attend quite a bit of subaru meets and would like to see what other meets are like. So if you guys are planning any other meets please let me know.
Ferdie