Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

San Diego GTGs.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 12:44 AM
cyberz350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks man, hope everything turns out o.k. Keep us posted. I'll see you guys thursday.
Old 10-06-2004, 06:37 AM
BrImSt0ne

hey bat did you cut out those yellow pieces i wanted yet? if not, get with me before you do!!
Old 10-07-2004, 01:37 AM
Blue Batmobile
Inventor
Blue Batmobile

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

pmed you.

So where are we meeting tomorrow, what time guys?

Bat™
Old 10-07-2004, 05:24 AM
jwkirkland

Thanks guys, see you tonight....

what is the deal, I have not been able to get on this site at all yesterday???

Jonathan
Old 10-07-2004, 06:02 AM
Steel Heals

Sorry to hear about the accident. I would definitely fight it, in court if necessary. Not only for the peace of mind, but also because you don't want those points on your license. Your insurance rates will skyrocket.

Regarding the cat installs. I had AJ USA do mine...no questions asked! They're in Mira Mesa. Group 5 would probably do them, as well.

Sorry I haven't been able to make it out, guys, but work has been killing me, lately. I'm living vicariously through this thread.
Old 10-07-2004, 11:11 AM
MIAPLAYA

OMFG!!! I just checked the boards for the first time since it was back up and saw this...Dude that sucks BIG TIME!!! I'm very sorry for the loss of your car and I'm VERY happy to hear that you and your son were ok...God was looking out for you that night. Good luck on the new one. Man I can't believe the SD pigs are going to try to pin this on you. I'm glad you're going to fight it. Those ****s need to be put in their place. I can't believe that mutherf@cker had the AUDICITY to yell at your son. Tell you what it sounds like you were a lot more calm about it then I would have been. Did you have the chance to talk to any of the other "witnesses". By law you have the right to confront your accusers so I would hit them up. I would also make sure you call into question the unprofessional manner in which the officer acted..Everything on your car is CARB legal so you have nothing to hide. Good luck with anything and if there is anything I can do to help out let me know...
Old 10-07-2004, 11:53 AM
jwkirkland

Thanks Everyone for the support....

We were blessed to be able to just get up and walk away, that was good with the smoke coming into the cockpit, LOL.

Nothing like good airbags! I was impressed....

Needless to say, I am in the hands of others at this point. Police, attorneys, insurance companies....sucks. I am trying to figure out what to do. Mods I did, Can I salvage the parts? I think the two rear rims were OK, funny thing, I put my new iForged rims on 4 days prior to the crash and they were sweet!.

I am sure some mods could be salvaged....Exhaust, Blower (Intercooler is toast), Sway bars (???), interior carbon fiber pieces, but my problem is storage and a place to remove the parts.

Any ideas?

This is assuming I can get the car from Police impound and the insurance company lets me take the parts.

What do you think?
Old 10-07-2004, 12:08 PM
BrImSt0ne

Originally posted by jwkirkland
Thanks Everyone for the support....

We were blessed to be able to just get up and walk away, that was good with the smoke coming into the cockpit, LOL.

Nothing like good airbags! I was impressed....

Needless to say, I am in the hands of others at this point. Police, attorneys, insurance companies....sucks. I am trying to figure out what to do. Mods I did, Can I salvage the parts? I think the two rear rims were OK, funny thing, I put my new iForged rims on 4 days prior to the crash and they were sweet!.

I am sure some mods could be salvaged....Exhaust, Blower (Intercooler is toast), Sway bars (???), interior carbon fiber pieces, but my problem is storage and a place to remove the parts.

Any ideas?

This is assuming I can get the car from Police impound and the insurance company lets me take the parts.

What do you think?
once the insurance company totals the car it becomes theirs. if you want you can buy it back from them. insurance totalled my bike and i bought it back for $1900. if you want to salvage the parts you need to get it out of impound before its totalled. rent a storage unit and keep it there until you have stripped it completely. or park it in someones garage.
Old 10-07-2004, 02:10 PM
Blue Batmobile
Inventor
Blue Batmobile

Are we meeting at KMart? What time?
Old 10-07-2004, 02:31 PM
g4s

what time does this start?

i can be at kmart at 6-630.
Old 10-07-2004, 02:33 PM
350ZXTREME

Hey guys,

Sorry but this lil piggy can't come out to play tonight. See you all at the next GTG. Have fun and Erick...go for the record...5 pound burger! jk

Brandon
Old 10-07-2004, 02:33 PM
erock

Jon, glad to hear you and your kid walked away fine. But I tell you what, my f'n blood is BOILING right now after reading how SDPD is trying to pin that **** on you AND yell at your kid. F*ckin' pigs.... It's fu*king c0cksukers like that that make the others look bad. I don't know the law that well, but when you fight this thing drag that fu*king pigs name thru ****. I'm pretty sure you can use those same witnesses to account for his UN-professionalism by trying to intimidate your boy into saying something. F'n a22holes!!!!!! I need a smoke.
Old 10-07-2004, 02:39 PM
g4s

Originally posted by erock
Jon, glad to hear you and your kid walked away fine. But I tell you what, my f'n blood is BOILING right now after reading how SDPD is trying to pin that **** on you AND yell at your kid. F*ckin' pigs.... It's fu*king c0cksukers like that that make the others look bad. I don't know the law that well, but when you fight this thing drag that fu*king pigs name thru ****. I'm pretty sure you can use those same witnesses to account for his UN-professionalism by trying to intimidate your boy into saying something. F'n a22holes!!!!!! I need a smoke.
^^virtual group hug
Old 10-07-2004, 02:41 PM
JimRHIT

damn you ... i was just typing that
Old 10-07-2004, 02:43 PM
Blue Batmobile
Inventor
Blue Batmobile

Originally posted by g4s
what time does this start?

i can be at kmart at 6-630.
They meet around 6:30-7. I'll be at KMart around 6pm. Charles, we can do the template for the A Pillar if you want.

Bat™
Old 10-07-2004, 02:44 PM
erock

tenx guys. now get your hands off my a$$.
Old 10-07-2004, 02:45 PM
g4s

Originally posted by Blue Batmobile
They meet around 6:30-7. I'll be at KMart around 6pm. Charles, we can do the template for the A Pillar if you want.

Bat™
not the a pillar . i wanted to do the side view mirrors . i'll be there @ 5:45. see you guys then.
Old 10-07-2004, 02:59 PM
Blue Batmobile
Inventor
Blue Batmobile

hehe, oops, that's what I meant

Brimestone and Matt, I'll have the stuff you ordered as well .

Bat™
Old 10-07-2004, 03:10 PM
MIAPLAYA

Actually Jon if you still have your stocik parts all the good stuff can come off the car. You just have to have a stock part to replace it with...
Old 10-07-2004, 03:49 PM
JimRHIT

robert is right .... you have to leave the car "together" ... so if it wasnt totalled ... you could use it ... sounds stupid huh?

Quick Reply: San Diego GTGs.....