Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

About HunterZ

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 10:06 PM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default About HunterZ

HunterZ has in the past, for those of you who haven't been on this forum for as long as some of us can remember, was Richard350Z. He has gotten into problems with forum members over and over. As a result, he developed many pseudonyms.

Richard350Z was also known as Jim Jones - the mass murderer.

He was also known as Noferastu - Dracula.

He was also known as Grandma CR - whatever that meant.

He was allegedly BlackBastard5, which, I still haven't confirmed but was what caused him to be banned from another forum.

There were a couple of other names as well that I probably could recall with more effort.

Each time he would post, he would antagonize forum members. There are So. Cal. Forum members that I know that would not show for meets because he would be there. And, he is back. First, it was his 310 hp n/a car. When that became an issue, he voiced out to the naysayers. If it wasn't that, it was some other issue. He became banned on this forum and went to motoring where he became banned there as well.

This is the last thread that he started:

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....&threadid=72669

Some of you will remember him as Jim Jones. Some of you will remember him under some other name. Whatever the case maybe, I don't need to deal with his crap. I've reported him as someone who has been banned and is now again harassing forum members. Those of you who have been on the forum long enough will remember all the crap he has posted in the past. Some of the newer moderators don't recall the history over the past year and a half. But, I'm certain that moderators from the onset do recall.

Now, without being an a$$ about this, if this creep remains on this forum, after being banned, and coming back, something is definitely wrong. Please review because this guy has no business being on this forum or at any meets.

Last edited by hfm; 04-29-2004 at 10:11 PM.
Old 04-29-2004, 10:31 PM
hfm

Default Let's Refresh

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....threadid=53458

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....threadid=52076

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....threadid=51970

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....402#post544402

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....hlight=richard
Old 04-29-2004, 10:32 PM
AmyCroft

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: About HunterZ

HFM

Please Defer until you guys meet at Hooters.

Then you may make a more informed decision about this Gentleman..

It is only in the best interest of the forum, that we should do this..

Cheers Amy -

P.M. for any refference.

Amy -
Olive View Medical Center/ UCLA
Sixth Floor Psych Retainment Unit

Originally posted by hfm
HunterZ has in the past, for those of you who haven't been on this forum for as long as some of us can remember, was Richard350Z. He has gotten into problems with forum members over and over. As a result, he developed many pseudonyms.

Richard350Z was also known as Jim Jones - the mass murderer.

He was also known as Noferastu - Dracula.

He was also known as Grandma CR - whatever that meant.

He was allegedly BlackBastard5, which, I still haven't confirmed but was what caused him to be banned from another forum.

There were a couple of other names as well that I probably could recall with more effort.

Each time he would post, he would antagonize forum members. There are So. Cal. Forum members that I know that would not show for meets because he would be there. And, he is back. First, it was his 310 hp n/a car. When that became an issue, he voiced out to the naysayers. If it wasn't that, it was some other issue. He became banned on this forum and went to motoring where he became banned there as well.

This is the last thread that he started:

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....&threadid=72669

Some of you will remember him as Jim Jones. Some of you will remember him under some other name. Whatever the case maybe, I don't need to deal with his crap. I've reported him as someone who has been banned and is now again harassing forum members. Those of you who have been on the forum long enough will remember all the crap he has posted in the past. Some of the newer moderators don't recall the history over the past year and a half. But, I'm certain that moderators from the onset do recall.

Now, without being an a$$ about this, if this creep remains on this forum, after being banned, and coming back, something is definitely wrong. Please review because this guy has no business being on this forum or at any meets.
Old 04-29-2004, 10:40 PM
hfm

Default More

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....d&pagenumber=2

Ugh, John, I wasn't done with my searches. But, as you wish, I'll stop.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:43 AM
Hunter Z
Banned

Default So now you are not sure about it???

hfm -

I will continue to maintain my innocence of the "blackbastard5" posts. It was not me.

I don't really care about your opinion of me. All of the other screen names you posted were in fact my alter-egos, but not blackbastard. I have been honest about all of this, and yet you persist in lying about me.

Why won't you believe me??? Dissing me because you don't like my attitude is one thing. Not much I can do about that. But accusing me of being responsible for the blackbastard posts without a shred of evidence is totally unacceptable. You appear to have backed off a little, admitting that you can't prove that false and libelous accusation.

Bottom line: you need to admit you are wrong about the "blackbastard" matter and apologize.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:54 AM
hfm

Default Re: So now you are not sure about it???

Originally posted by Hunter Z

I don't really care about your opinion of me. All of the other screen names you posted were in fact my alter-egos, but not blackbastard.

Why won't you believe me???
If you don't care about my opinion of you, why do you continue to post?

Why don't I believe you?

1. You never retain a single screen name.

2. Your posts have been abusive.

3. You've been banned from this forum in the past for abuse.

4. You've been banned from other forums in the past for abuse.

5. This history of your abusive nature is deleted because you insist that the content of your posts must be deleted even you you have no ownership rights after hitting submit.

6. You said to me in person you like to be a bigger jerk than people you think are jerks.

7. You talk in the third person.

8. My recollection of the BB5 incident was that you were found to be BB5 and that is why you were banned from 350Motoring.

9. You cause people to not want to attend meets.

10. You're an attorney but you don't act like one.

There's 10 reasons. I can go on but I don't want to waste any more of my time with you.
Old 04-30-2004, 01:49 PM
Hunter Z
Banned

Default You are the one who does not act like an attorney

hfm -

You have made libelous, defamatory statements about me without evidence. If you were acting this way in court, you would surely be sanctioned.

Someone told me your last name. I looked you up on the California State Bar website. There was no licensed attorney in California with that name. I recognize that the person who I taked to may have been wrong about your correct last name, and if that is the case, the website search would not be fruitful.

Are you licensed to practice law in California? I assure you that I am.
Old 04-30-2004, 02:12 PM
hfm

Default Re: You are the one who does not act like an attorney

Originally posted by Hunter Z
Someone told me your last name. I looked you up on the California State Bar website. There was no licensed attorney in California with that name. I recognize that the person who I taked to may have been wrong about your correct last name, and if that is the case, the website search would not be fruitful.

Are you licensed to practice law in California? I assure you that I am.
I have made no libelous nor defamatory statement about you. If you think that I have, I invite you to file suit. I indicated elsewhere that you could expect a counter-suit as well as a complaint filed with the state bar in response.

I have made it clear to anyone who has asked that I am not licensed. I have my JD and expect to be licensed after passing the state bar exam. And, if you're trying to make an argument that I represented myself as an attorney, you'll be disappointed to find that in over 2,000 posts, you will see no such representation. Furthermore, there are many, many persons I've met aware of the fact that I clearly state that I am not an attorney and that I am awaiting licensing by the state bar. So, aside from trying to be a jackass, what is your point?

As for the person who provided you with my last name, there are very few persons who know my last name, just friends who know me well and none of whom, would give you that information. Somehow, I knew filling out certain forms at a meet was a poor decision since the person collecting the information was under no obligation to maintain information confidential, except as to his obviously lacking moral conscience. It's not the first time he's tried to burn me, and I'm aware of both instances.

As for the investigation, the administrator of 350Motoring is absent for a couple of weeks. The results of my PM wont be received, if at all, for sometime. In any case, by that time, I anticipate that you will no longer be on this forum. Again.
Old 04-30-2004, 02:38 PM
tbcz

Let's give this a rest for now please.
Old 05-02-2004, 01:48 AM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oh brother