Notices

FS/FT: Returned to stock! Coilovers,Wheels,Intake,ETC!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 08:18 PM
bluebolaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Returned to stock! Coilovers,Wheels,Intake,ETC!!!!!!!!!

So its time to return to stock and try to sell my car again. All parts are pretty new, I've only put about 15k on the car since I bought it. I will get individual pictures of the parts tomorrow or I can text them to you. I will sell the parts outright for the right price if you want to keep your stock items, but I'll lower the price a little if you give me your stock counter part.

I can install any/all of these parts for you as well.

Off the top of my head;
D2 coilovers, can drop the car to the point where you can't turn and the rear chassis sits on top of your wheels. 32 way adjustable, pillowball mounts, true rear coilover design, less than 5k miles on these. I do have my stock parts. Sweet black/purple paint. $700 obo

AEM Cold Air Intake, its a 2 piece design so whether you want it to sit right behind your front bumper for a true cold air intake or have it sit behind the driver's headlight for a short ram intake this is what you need. Comes with all clamps and hardware, it slightly rubbed on my hood due to my plenum spacer but doesn't affect it at all. It has a dry cone filter so you don't have to bother buying oiling kits like most filters, simply wash it out and its as good as new. Blue piping and the filter is dark grey/black. $150

Skunk2 Plenum Spacer, I believe its 5/8 thick, probably best mod for the price. Help your motor breathe right by spacing the plenum away. Google about plenum spacers on 350z's, it really makes a difference! $150

Unorthodox Underdrive Pulleys, I have the set with the 3 pulleys, all silver. You will need shorter belts, probably the 2nd most noticeable mod I did to my car. I haven't had any issues at all with these other than needed different belts since it shortens the distance the belt needs to cover. I will NEED your stock pulleys as stock ones are hard to come by. $300?

B&B catback exhaust, real nice exhaust, all stainless steel. Looks almost like factory but with slightly bigger tips that stick out a little further. With stock except for catback, its slightly louder a lot more throaty as well. Bottom of muffler has some dents but doesn't affect it. Quite a bit lighter than stock as the muffler is much smaller and it doesn't have a resonator either. $300

Helix High Flow Cats, these are discontinued but HIGHLY sought after due to their build. Most high flow cats have 200+cells per square inch. These are 150cpsi, its tough to find any this low unless your ready to spend $1k+ on each cat. One of these is hollowed out, it still has a bit of material on the outside so its more of a resonated test pipe while the other is nice and solid full functional.You will get some after-fire which sounds sick!!! You will most likely need anti-foulers to keep from getting a CEL but they're cheap. I have my stock cats so you can keep yours for emission time incase you don't bother getting anti-foulers. $200

6 Speed Manual Transmission, I have the box this came in, its stupid clean! Only like 50 miles on it, it was a replacement I got from the dealership but they didn't adjust the clutch so I went back and they swapped another one into my car. I kept this one, still have the box it came in once again, stupid clean pretty much brand new transmission. $700

REAL Nismo v3 front bumper, this comes off a 07-08 Nismo edition 350z. You CAN'T go into a dealership and buy one unless you prove you have a Nismo edition 350z. Sure you may be able to go online and buy a replica but even then your looking at a expensive *** bumper. It is black with grey diffuser on the bottom. It has some work done to it once I got it, some of the area is primered but it fits perfect not sure if it was just getting prepped for paint or what. Not sure how to price this since I couldn't even find one for sale online under $1200. Shoot me an offer, I'll put $600 to have a price up.

You can see some of the primer on the right, here's what it'll look like painted!

I have pics of some of the stuff, I'll get more pics tomorrow of all the items. I'm also selling my wheels BADASS Rays;
18x11
18x12

+1 offset all around, new STICKY Nitto tires, just roll your rear fenders and you have perfect aggressive fitment! 5 Inch lip up front, 6 in the rear!

PO pics,

One of mine, I know the rear is pretty high up probably .5" drop from stock.;

Shoot me a pm for my phone # as I don't feel like getting telemarketers or something from posting it online or email me, yehimec@gmail.com that will go straight to my phone.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:13 PM
tonalope

still have coilovers?
Old 10-30-2011, 02:27 PM
gmotion04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

price on rays picked up? pm me ur number we can arrange it
Old 10-31-2011, 06:26 AM
bluebolaz

Coilovers and wheels and nismo bumper are sold, got an amuse front bumper and did wheels for sale.

Old 10-31-2011, 06:33 AM
Rodizzle

That v3 front on the SMB is nice. I wonder who it belongs to?
Old 10-31-2011, 08:02 AM
bluebolaz

Lol it went to a good home.

These wheels are for sale too, 18x9.5 all around.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:30 AM
Donati06Z

^ pics and price
Old 10-31-2011, 08:50 AM
gmotion04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

offset and tires? price picked up? what brand?
Old 10-31-2011, 09:00 AM
bluebolaz

They are 18x9.5 -4 all around, fronts are Camber wear but flip them and your good for a while. Tears have like 30% left. Asking 1200 obo, would rather trade for stock wheels + cash. Text me 832 798 755 two
Old 11-26-2013, 07:01 AM
bluebolaz

bump still have the boss wheels, someone trade me there stock 350z wheels or put some cash in my hand. Low ball the hell out of me, need some wheels for my new car! I'll take 400obo for them! Text me 832-798-7552
Old 11-26-2013, 05:09 PM
AllstarE4
Sleeps in 350Z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Props for finding your old thread and bumping it instead of creating a whole new one. GLWS
Old 11-27-2013, 05:19 AM
fithamoto
Sleeps in 350Z

You don't have that Amuse front bumper still huh?
I would be interested in it.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:18 AM
Casper

are you in houston? I'm interested in the intake