Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

seriously cheap rent in atx

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 10:01 AM
gatti-man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default seriously cheap rent in atx

So seriously guys if anyone needs a place around end of august/sept my girls are officially moving out. The only one that will be staying is tiff (my gf). Unfortunately sinmce tiff and i are official i wont be able to pull the all girl living space anymore. So i figured z dudes would be ok. He is the deal. Garage parking for everyone, 24 hour gym, indoor basketball court, washer dryer, xbox 360, 50" sony sxrd tv (1080p kick a$$), HD-DVR to record any sporting goodness, 600w surround sound system, apt comes fully furnished with leather couches etc but if you have stuff its not a big deal. Oh yeah free broadband internet, computer lab, as well as a custom built gaming rig that i have. Rent would be $275 plus bills. Usually around 320 including all bills (inc cable). Tiff and i are barely ever home and we never party (at home). We tend to keep late hours since i work till 11-midnight usually.

This is a hook up we have bc tiff knows the GM of our building since he goes to the tilted kilt all the time but if we cant find roommates we will prob just move into a house. The place is right at 1325 and mopac. So extreme north austin/middle round rock. You are 2 minutes away from wal-mart, best buy, tgi fridays, hooters, tilted kilt, 5 minutes away from gatti-land (oh yeah free pizza to all roommates), and whatever else.

Last edited by gatti-man; 04-26-2006 at 10:04 AM.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:21 AM
cessna

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, 275 +bills and all the pizza you can eat???!!!!!

Sounds like a serious deal to me!

Good luck finding a roomate (Not that you`ll need any)
Old 04-26-2006, 11:11 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by cessna
Wow, 275 +bills and all the pizza you can eat???!!!!!

Sounds like a serious deal to me!

Good luck finding a roomate (Not that you`ll need any)
Dang Lou, little far from home. Planning on some traveling?
Old 04-26-2006, 01:03 PM
HarvesterUT
Premier Member

if i didnt have to coomute to UT every day i would jump all over it!
Old 04-26-2006, 02:46 PM
Cadgod

Harvester UT is almost out, you could prolly do a short term lease.
Old 04-26-2006, 02:51 PM
ArCtM

sounds pretty sweet but im stuck in cali
Old 04-26-2006, 03:05 PM
Tortuga

Gatti, I will be needing a room about then. My roommate is getting married in Oct. so I wont be renting a room from him anymore. I am very reliable when it comes to rent/bills as well and I have a Z . My question, is the garage parking an enclosed private garage or is it an open air covered parking garage?

I thought about just getting a 1 bdrm for myself again but this price/deal is very sweet, hard to pass up. Too bad all the single girls are moving out though. LOL.

Last edited by Tortuga; 04-26-2006 at 03:09 PM.
Old 04-26-2006, 04:58 PM
solidsnake

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

speaking of pizza. im hungry.. when we going to plan a meet at gattis again?
Old 04-26-2006, 08:21 PM
gatti-man

well the deal is it is a parking garage. So not like cheap covered parking that most people pay for at apartments its like a professional parking garage you see down town. No its not individual but it is private enough that you wont get someone parking next to you (no door dings) and you are fully shielded from the weather.

I feel you about living alone tortuga but everytime i think about it i think of how cheap it is for me now and how it has afforded me to pretty much forget about rent and bills. My total living expenses - car is less than most of my friends housing bills alone (insurance and electricity). It truly does rock. Thats all i ask really is someone to split bills with. Since i work so much i really just need someone who isnt a complete jackass. Oh and dont get me wrong girls will still be there all the time just they wont live there. Tiff always has girls over. Also our apartment complex is full of chics.

I would buy a house for my Z but i have a feeling that my job will eventually take me else where in about 1-2 more years. So this is the best bet for Z protection/cheap living. Oh yeah its about 1500 square feet total.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:18 PM
Tortuga

Cool, well keep me updated as we get closer to Aug/Sept timeframe and when you have a more definite move-in availability date. By that time you may decide you don't want/need a roommate or may have someone else in mind. I work nights so I usually just sleep during day. I guess my measly ole 32" HD LCD is nothing compared to your bigscreen. Damn, why you gotta always one-up me? I sold my 50" a few months ago.

Also, I am not in a lease. I am renting from one of my best friends so I am very flexible as to a move-in date.

Last edited by Tortuga; 04-27-2006 at 01:10 AM.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:33 AM
gatti-man

ok cool, its not that i dont have an exact date its that august is when the girsl are moving out and sept is when the lease is up. The girls are still paying rent for sept unless someone moves in early so thats why i can say such a broad range. I will definitly keep you posted but i know i ill need atleast 1 person bc one of the girls already signed a lease (shes retarded, hot but retarded).