Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

[DFW]: DFW's Lounge

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 04:12 AM
AcidJake75
Living in 350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^^Oh I know you had them .....just cant wait to see them white on your red car holmes..
Old 07-12-2011, 04:13 AM
AcidJake75
Living in 350Z

Originally Posted by ppat1989
So I think I'm gonna just buy some 06-08 brake calipers and rotors instead of the oem brembos..... wayyyy cheaper and significantly better than what I have now. Plus they're stupid easy to find.
WIN! I liked them alot. Will definitely help with bigger rotors and bigger pads..
Old 07-12-2011, 06:20 AM
StuLax18
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,339 Likes on 2,379 Posts

Originally Posted by ppat1989
So I think I'm gonna just buy some 06-08 brake calipers and rotors instead of the oem brembos..... wayyyy cheaper and significantly better than what I have now. Plus they're stupid easy to find.
I have those bigger front brakes and they are beastly!
Old 07-12-2011, 06:42 AM
thE33Z33

I only heard this from the grapevine but I heard that Rice Killer didn't get to donate as much as they wanted to. I think they were only allowed to donate like $1000 or something. They weren't even the ones handling the money. I think it was actually Imported Performance that handled all the money. I'm in no way trying to slander anybody. This is just what I heard and maybe someone else can shed some light on this because I know quite a few attendees that were outraged about how little actually got donated. Answers? I'd love to get the story straight. :/
Old 07-12-2011, 06:56 AM
StuLax18
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Well apparently expenses were around $18k and they raised around $20k. Rough estimates, but basically they just barely made enough to cover the costs, and then donated the rest. It easily could have lost money, and nothing gets donated. Maybe some people were thinking all the money would have gone to the Hospital. Probably should find a cheaper venue, then more can be donated.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:21 AM
thE33Z33

$18K OMG!! That's quite the bill. Who was in charge of picking that venue??? That is just amazing how expensive it was to put that meet on. That's a shame =( I really supported the cause but I feel like the ones in need didn't get that much in the end but every little bit helps so I'm glad for that. ^_^

Last edited by thE33Z33; 07-12-2011 at 07:28 AM.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:33 AM
AllstarE4
Sleeps in 350Z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

So is everyone flaking on the kart racing event this weekend? I haven't seen a response in the event thread, nor have I gotten a response in the lounge about it. Ezpotato, what's the deal bro?
Old 07-12-2011, 07:58 AM
ImportedPerformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Whoa Whoa Whoa! Slow down guys! Lol the donation hasn't been made yet. Yea I handled the money. We raised right around $18K, I am still totaling the expenses and taxes before we make the donation. The donation will be more than 1 or 2k, I can promise that. Jared, Ricekiller, is throwing us under the bus to save his own reputation, that is understandable, but not good business, ethics, or morals. Nothing under handed has happened, and I will continue to conduct myself and my company with integrity as I always have.

The reason the expenses were so high is because of how the show was expanded from last year to this year. Due to the high expenses I am also reaching out to people I know that donate rather often to different charities and asking them to donate some to the hospital as well. You all know me personally, and know that I don't rip people off and don't care to, my primary intention is to raise money for the Scottish Rite Hospital.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me. I won't get in arguments over trophies (which is what most of the people seem to be angry about, and that is where the rumors are coming from I think) but if you have legitimate concerns over the donation ext please feel free to call me.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:43 AM
SBMatt350

Default LOL

You handled the money as well as the CCM7 show last year. I heard that you pocketed the money with that show and this show. No wonder both of the biggest organizers in Dallas do NOT want to have anything to do with you again. Jared did NOT throw yourself under the bus. You are trying to COVER up the fact that you have been lying and throwing Rice Killer and Cupcake Meet under the bus. Get off your high horse.

You should've informed us about the HIGH expenses that were needed for the show. You basically USED us to cover the HIGH cost. Don't BS any longer. How many teams that WERE supporting you are going to SUPPORT you after this crap you called a show?

Quit the BS. Why don't you tell them how you get parts for your 350z or how your shop came about?

The whole show was crappy. I don't even know how you even called that a show. The trophies were as small as tampons. You just handed to them and said you won, whoopee. Did you do that because you had no time and you wanted all the trophies out?
Another thing,
I saw your people charge the extra fees instead of $10 a person. Wow. Morals? Ethics? OK.

-Matt

Originally Posted by ImportedPerformance
Whoa Whoa Whoa! Slow down guys! Lol the donation hasn't been made yet. Yea I handled the money. We raised right around $18K, I am still totaling the expenses and taxes before we make the donation. The donation will be more than 1 or 2k, I can promise that. Jared, Ricekiller, is throwing us under the bus to save his own reputation, that is understandable, but not good business, ethics, or morals. Nothing under handed has happened, and I will continue to conduct myself and my company with integrity as I always have.

The reason the expenses were so high is because of how the show was expanded from last year to this year. Due to the high expenses I am also reaching out to people I know that donate rather often to different charities and asking them to donate some to the hospital as well. You all know me personally, and know that I don't rip people off and don't care to, my primary intention is to raise money for the Scottish Rite Hospital.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me. I won't get in arguments over trophies (which is what most of the people seem to be angry about, and that is where the rumors are coming from I think) but if you have legitimate concerns over the donation ext please feel free to call me.

Last edited by SBMatt350; 07-12-2011 at 08:49 AM.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:26 AM
ImportedPerformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by SBMatt350
Quit the BS. Why don't you tell them how you get parts for your 350z or how your shop came about?

Read : https://my350z.com/forum/forced-indu...ry-so-far.html

This is the last I have to say via the internet to anyone. The telephone game has already started and started the night of the show, distorting all of the facts. The money is covering expenses needed to operate the show, and then going to the hospital.

Thank you to EVERYONE that came out to the show, and supported the event.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:38 AM
SBMatt350

Originally Posted by ImportedPerformance
Read : https://my350z.com/forum/forced-indu...ry-so-far.html

This is the last I have to say via the internet to anyone. The telephone game has already started and started the night of the show, distorting all of the facts. The money is covering expenses needed to operate the show, and then going to the hospital.

Thank you to EVERYONE that came out to the show, and supported the event.
Can we have proof of the expenses? You can't just throw a random number out there at how much expenses is cost. You only want to hide behind your computer because you can't tell everyone the truth. You could easily blow off everyone that calls you about this crap. Everyone came out to support a good cause and thinking that it would be considered a "show", not a half-assed one. So you got a $15k check, OK. Does that cover your shop and your mods? No. Quit using that as a cover up. How does that cover the initial cost in covering for the American Airlines Center? You have to front the money first. To my knowledge, Rice Killer was said that everything was taken care of from you. YOU collected the money. YOUR people managed the gates. If you knew that the American Airlines Center cost $15k to rent, why would you want to rent it there? You wanted to rent it there to have a second show, just like you did with CCM. You thought you could get away with it, but you can't this time. How is paying a HIGH cost venue the best way to raise money for the hospital? Get a clue. We're not all suckers for your crap.

Last edited by SBMatt350; 07-12-2011 at 09:44 AM.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:40 AM
StuLax18
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by SBMatt350
Can we have proof of the expenses? You can't just throw a random number out there at how much expenses is cost. You only want to hide behind your computer because you can't tell everyone the truth. You could easily blow off everyone that calls you about this crap. Everyone came out to support a good cause and thinking that it would be considered a "show", not a half-assed one. So you got a $15k check, OK. Does that cover your shop and your mods? No. Quit using that as a cover up. How does that cover the initial cost in covering for the American Airlines Center? You have to front the money first.
Pics of your car?
Old 07-12-2011, 09:49 AM
SBMatt350

Originally Posted by StuLax18
Pics of your car?

Old 07-12-2011, 09:51 AM
almost3flips

That's a VERY nice picture ^
Old 07-12-2011, 09:54 AM
SBMatt350

Thanks

just wanted to give this community a heads up about Imported Performance and I hope justice will prevail when it comes to Stephen Michael Andrews "morals" and "ethics".
Old 07-12-2011, 10:16 AM
ezpotato

jesus.....
Old 07-12-2011, 10:39 AM
thE33Z33

OMG... O_O Quite an eye opener. I'm a little shocked...
Old 07-12-2011, 11:07 AM
thE33Z33

lol
Attached Thumbnails DFW's Lounge-cat.jpg  
Old 07-12-2011, 11:16 AM
SBMatt350

Stephen Michael Andrews, Imported Performance, you have not answered my phone calls. Isn't that odd? Seems to me that you know what you got what's coming to you. Guess what that is? LAW SUIT.

Hurry up and count your cash. Rice Killer and everyone is waiting to hear your total expenses AND the amount you will donate to the Scottish Rite Hospital. I wonder why it's taking so long? Are you trying to figure out how to put more money into your 350z?

If Rice Killer was informed that you had all the contacts with the hospital AND the American Airlines Center, it'll be easy for us to double check what is REALLY going to the hospital AND the AAC. Correct?

Wait, you will probably find a way to hide that information. Proof. Contacts. Documentation. Truth.

Last edited by SBMatt350; 07-12-2011 at 11:18 AM.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:59 AM
SBMatt350

I was recently forwarded this message that you sent to another.

How more of this story unfolds.

You want to be deployed now? Seems funny when you just finished with this SUPER SHOW with Rice Killer and got all these bad responses about how unethical of a person you are. What about the money? You better think of something quick! I know! Let's hide!

"Stephen Michael Andrews
Eric, Thanks for the kind words. I will be joining you soon think. Things have gotten too bad with family and I need to be making enough money to support them. Not making enough off the shop as is. Should be signing my papers by the end of the week."

Quick Reply: [DFW]: DFW's Lounge