Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

No Front License Plate in Texas Law needs your help

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 07:07 PM
quakerroatmeal

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ronin82
as of right now right now, displaying in the window won't cut it. it has to be on the bumper now. Can't get on base anymore with it in my window. this blows...!!!
They are that strict that if you do not have a license plate on the front that you cannot get into base??

I just leave mines off anyways. Guess I'm just a vigilante
Old 10-23-2011, 08:22 PM
knils

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tsanhd
wtf? Most cars already has a hole in the bumper for license plate. No one is asking you to drill anything it already came pre drilled or has a license plate bracket. Don't give me that stupid crap.

Who put fog lights right in the center of the front bumper anyways?
What are you an idiot? You are missing the point, its not the drilling he minds it's the HOLES in his bumper that result, what self respecting enthusiast wants an ugly *** front plate/bracket on their bumper in the first place, let alone on their aftermarket front end which they paid big bucks for. Go drop $1k+ on a new bumper and paint and bring it to me so I can drill some holes in it for you. And that is just replica pricing, I can't imagine some of the folks on here with authentic pieces they paid thousands of dollars for putting holes in them. Use your brain
Old 10-23-2011, 08:29 PM
tsanhd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you're an idiot, holes can easily get filled its not the end of the world. They also sell bracket that retracts and hide away.

Use your damn brain, its the law anyways, so even if they lift the law, everyone's going to have to refill that hole in their bumper idiot.

Why the hell would I paint my bumper and then give it to you to drill 2 holes for my license plate? Are you dumb, I would've let you drill two holes in my bumper for the license plate and then I'll get it painted.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:07 AM
Ronin82

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by quakerroatmeal
They are that strict that if you do not have a license plate on the front that you cannot get into base??

I just leave mines off anyways. Guess I'm just a vigilante
Nah, DA police are bunch of 'nothing-to-do' *****, so its all about the little things. My OEM bumper came with predrilled landmarks, but you'd still have to drill them out. I landed up zip tieing my plate just under the pssanger fog so it wasn't to bad. doesnt look too bad with the plate off to the side
No Front License Plate in Texas Law needs your help-023.jpg

No Front License Plate in Texas Law needs your help-2010-09-11165215.jpg

Originally Posted by tsanhd
you're an idiot, holes can easily get filled its not the end of the world. They also sell bracket that retracts and hide away.

Use your damn brain, its the law anyways, so even if they lift the law, everyone's going to have to refill that hole in their bumper idiot.

Why the hell would I paint my bumper and then give it to you to drill 2 holes for my license plate? Are you dumb, I would've let you drill two holes in my bumper for the license plate and then I'll get it painted.
.... I f*cking love people like this here. must be an Altima owner