Tuning Reflashes, Piggybacks, Standalone ECUs

Church Automotive/Osiris

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 06:28 AM
App6MT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fluid1
You are a ******* idiot.

I have had TWO personal experiences with their poor customer service. Being that I was the one who had the experiece, I can clearly make the call here, based on my experience.

I was stupid to give them a second chance.

Go with something else then.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:03 AM
__jb
Z + Rear Seat

I agree with Gothchick 100%

The UpRev guys are great to deal with. They just don't have enough time to keep answering the same questions over and over again from tire-kickers that probably won't ever buy anything.

Cipher is a super product that gets almost no mention now that Osiris has been released, but it comes with each copy of Osiris purchased and is very, very useful. It has extremely advanced data logging.

In my view Osiris is a revolutionary product just as it is today. I suspect the other ECU flashing companies are scrambling to catch up to the advantages offered by Osiris. Why would anyone take their ECU out of the car and mail it away when they can get Osiris for almost the same price and do it themseleves in their own garage? And when they change or upgrade their mods, they can get it tuned again for free?

Once Osiris gets the end-user tunable version added to it, I think it will become the premier NA tuning tool available for VQ engines. Then you can take your car to any tuner and have them tune it for you. That will be cool.

But hey... If you're unhappy because they don't answer two e-mails soon enough for you, e-mail some other flashing company and see how fast they get back to you. Maybe that's more important to you.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:13 AM
App6MT

Originally Posted by __jb
But hey... If you're unhappy because they don't answer two e-mails soon enough for you, e-mail some other flashing company and see how fast they get back to you. Maybe that's more important to you.
Pretty much.

Between _jb and myself, we have both had Osiris for many months. I have been in the beta program since it came out. We can answer many of your questions and now that Rich is on the boards, he can chime in when we screw up.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:20 AM
UpRev
Banned

Originally Posted by App6MT
Pretty much.

Between _jb and myself, we have both had Osiris for many months. I have been in the beta program since it came out. We can answer many of your questions and now that Rich is on the boards, he can chime in when we screw up.

You can also cover me when I make mistakes I'm human and don't know everything, also I haven't gotten the time you guys seem to have in the actual tuning process on these cars as I've only been with the company a little over a month (60+ hours a week trying to catch up with everything). I try and refer the tough questions to Jared since he's not only the owner, he's also the tuner around here.