Notices
Tuning Reflashes, Piggybacks, Standalone ECUs

Uprev Question --Interface Cable

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2014, 01:54 AM
Depravity

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts
Exclamation Uprev Question --Interface Cable

My ECU currently has a tuner license on it, but I was not given an interface cable to keep from the shop I had it dyno-tuned at. (Apparently they use and keep their own Uprev Cable because it has multiple licenses on it)

To get a cable, do I just order one from their webstore? (I need it to be licensed to flash, but with no flash licenses on it so that I can flash my already-licensed ECU). And if so, I'm just a little confused at the price. I tried contacting Uprev several times regarding this, but I can't seem to get any help from them. I was hoping someone here would be able to point me in the right direction

Thanks
Old 05-22-2014, 02:17 AM
Eno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure if Seymore is still in here or not but he's the general go-to guy regarding this kind of question. Go to this thread here near the bottom and you might be able to reach him on driver.

http://g35driver.com/forums/tuner-dy...questions.html
Old 05-22-2014, 09:45 AM
Don1376

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Depravity
My ECU currently has a tuner license on it, but I was not given an interface cable to keep from the shop I had it dyno-tuned at. (Apparently they use and keep their own Uprev Cable because it has multiple licenses on it)

To get a cable, do I just order one from their webstore? (I need it to be licensed to flash, but with no flash licenses on it so that I can flash my already-licensed ECU). And if so, I'm just a little confused at the price. I tried contacting Uprev several times regarding this, but I can't seem to get any help from them. I was hoping someone here would be able to point me in the right direction

Thanks
You need to go to our online store. Uprev . Com and purchase the Tuner add-on. This will give you a no license cable to work with current license and ability to edit tune.
Don - Uprev tech

Last edited by Don1376; 05-22-2014 at 09:46 AM.
Old 05-23-2014, 12:57 AM
Depravity

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Don1376
You need to go to our online store. Uprev . Com and purchase the Tuner add-on. This will give you a no license cable to work with current license and ability to edit tune.
Don - Uprev tech
Ahh, okay now it makes sense. Thank you!