Notices
Videos View/post video clips of the Z/G35 here.

350z vs c6 z06? *Vid*

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 12:02 PM
97supratt

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PPW Z33
Oh my bad, I was assuming he did the whole swap, godzilla's gears are one of the main reasons I would look at doing the whole swap because they can handle much more than the VQ gears, also I read somewhere in this thread that his gearing was different and he had a 5 spd??? so I made that assumption but probably just running a lower dif for longer gears.
I also read that. I think he swapped in the RB26 trans but not the AWD system, because that is fairly difficult to do because of the transfer case, and axle in the front.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:03 PM
ipcheck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Alberto
As much as you will deny this you are a hater. My opinion wouldnt have mattered if I was a newb but because Ive been around for years, proven myself, my car, helped others etc, you took my comment about your friends car personally, so you resort to the childish crap above. This isnt a case of nut swinging as no one has done this to me in this thread. If anybody is bragging its you rboy who cant keep his mouth shut about his almighty slow as all *** set-up. You keep saying nobody said 900whp he claimed that to me on myspace do you want me to post a screen shot? All your friend is worried about is how fast he can go in each gear and 80mph roll ons-lame a$$ people
I'm a hater? Shut your mouth man, now.

He just replied the other ****ing day and he has probably two posts in this thread?

He can't keep his mouth shut? How much is he talking, you are the one who can't shut up and leave it aside, I already said you are faster, will you keep on? Did you get some sleep last night, damn guy, I'm ready to remove the flame suit! I can give 10 ****s about his timeslips or yours. You are just mad because not everyone will kiss your ***. You are right on 99% of this **** you say, but you just have to go beyond, and outstand... **** dude. I don't give a ****, tell you what, I like my car... that's all that matters.

Whatever he tells you on yourspace, deal with it yourself, you don't have to bring it here with your flag and blow it out, don't take it on me, go argue with him and discuss how much this and that through yourspace. Not here, not with me..

PS: there is absolutely nothing I would hate on... trust me...

Last edited by ipcheck; 10-26-2006 at 12:08 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:05 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Shut my mouth? Alberto <--- is ready for the e-thug comments....dont make yourself look worse. Do us a favor and stop responding let your friend talk for himself he's doing good at that, go work on those pics you guys have been promising for days now.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:10 PM
scotts300
350Z-holic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ipcheck
The car is 5 Speed, RWD, and it has a 300ZX differential with a custom driveshaft...

=)
It must have custom gears, because the Z32 differential does not go 178mph in 4th gear like he said... *shrug*
Old 10-26-2006, 12:11 PM
ipcheck

Shut my mouth? Alberto <--- is ready for the e-thug comments....dont make yourself look worse. Do us a favor and stop responding let your friend talk for himself he's doing good at that, go work on those pics you guys have been promising for days now.
E-THUG? lol, guy, honestly... woah, puuuushhhh...... gone...

Now Alberto is giving me orders... I'm ready man, you are a king.

"Do us a favor" What now you are bonded, attached to everyone who kisses your **** here... hehe, priceless.. Don't you speak for yourself man? US? lol

Tell you what, I give Sharif @ Forged every single prop on your car... I truly do.

Last edited by ipcheck; 10-26-2006 at 12:14 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:12 PM
PPW Z33

The car is 5 Speed, RWD, and it has a 300ZX differential with a custom driveshaft...

=)
Oh thanks for clearing that up, I read the first few pages but missed that info. Thats a lot of custom work, I would have just gotten a Z32 and did that or RB25 but props to owner.
As for ATTESA if that were the case running a T88 he would be getting some power transferred lol.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:12 PM
ipcheck

Originally Posted by scotts300
It must have custom gears, because the Z32 differential does not go 178mph in 4th gear like he said... *shrug*
Thats right.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:13 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Asking for pics is giving orders?
Old 10-26-2006, 12:13 PM
JisNis

Just an observation, but Berto you havent proven anything on your current build yet. Granted you tried but things didnt go as you planned it. And til you beat a Z06 can you really talk issh about this guys car?
Old 10-26-2006, 12:16 PM
ipcheck

Asking for pics is giving orders?
You are not asking master, you said "Go work on those pics"

In our language, that's an order.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:17 PM
Zexy

JeeZ sounds like this thread needs to be closed.

BTW: Alberto, you should come down to Florida sometime man.....
Old 10-26-2006, 12:17 PM
ipcheck

Originally Posted by JisNis
Just an observation, but Berto you havent proven anything on your current build yet. Granted you tried but things didnt go as you planned it. And til you beat a Z06 can you really talk issh about this guys car?
No he mentions he would just walk any C6 Z06... he isnt aware of the amazing traction on those ****ers... but yet, he would just eat any alive, easily as he earlier stated, just because he is now built and twin turbo.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:19 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Originally Posted by JisNis
Are you saying I need to beat a Z06 with my car to "prove" anything to you? I dont go around claiming 400whp more than I run OR 1/4 times for my new set-up, he does, whats your point? I know I can beat a C6 Z06 are you saying I cant?

edit-ipcheck Im not aware of their traction? Okkk I guess you know more about that stuff then me? Im very aware of what those cars are capable of, btw its gearing that helps those cars the most not the tires they run...
Old 10-26-2006, 12:20 PM
ipcheck

Are you saying I need to beat a Z06 with my car to "prove" anything to you? I dont go around claiming 400whp more than I run OR 1/4 times for my new set-up, he does, whats your point? I know I can beat a C6 Z06 are you saying I cant?
He (RBZ) isn't claiming anything here....
Old 10-26-2006, 12:22 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Id love to, I havent been to Daytona Beach in years. Id love to meet Jeremy and have some beers with that guy-cant say the same thing for these guys with sand in their vaginas.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:23 PM
ipcheck

edit-ipcheck Im not aware of their traction? Okkk I guess you know more about that stuff then me? Im very aware of what those cars are capable of, btw its gearing that helps those cars the most not the tires they run...
I have a buddy here in MIA, (g35) GMAN (GEORGE) you might know him, his car is twin also, and pretty built, you might know who I'm talking about...

He had a chance on a C6 Z06, you might wanna know how that went... SEARCH...

I personally think you can beat a C6 Z06, but you don't have the traction you will need... SORRY.

edit: I meant traction, gears, tires, all, just how they perform, they are amazing.
scotts300
350Z-holic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by PPW Z33
Oh thanks for clearing that up, I read the first few pages but missed that info. Thats a lot of custom work, I would have just gotten a Z32 and did that or RB25 but props to owner.
As for ATTESA if that were the case running a T88 he would be getting some power transferred lol.
But Z32s come with forged rods, a closed-deck iron block with hydraulic lifters from the factory - no RB swap needed! That allows stock blocks to be pushed over 600RWHP (with many over 700RWHP with stock block/rods/pistons).

Compare that to the approximate limit of 450RWHP on the spaghetti-noodle Z33 stock rods, open-deck aluminum block).

Love Zs!
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

He (RBZ) isn't claiming anything here....
He claimed it to me himself, and prolly every other person he talks to online who he doesnt know would see his weaksauce vid and get called out. Him not saying that here is no excuse for his lying...man get off his nuts your one to talk about nut swinging, I thought you were gonna let him respond?
Old 10-26-2006, 12:26 PM
ipcheck

Who said I won't let him respond, lol, nut swinging... lol
Old 10-26-2006, 12:26 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

I have a buddy here in MIA, (g35) GMAN (GEORGE) you might know him, his car is twin also, and pretty built, you might know who I'm talking about...

He had a chance on a C6 Z06, you might wanna know how that went... SEARCH...

I personally think you can beat a C6 Z06, but you don't have the traction you will need... SORRY.
Of course I know George he has a beast a$$ G, BUT to fairly compare he did 515whp on Sharif's dyno, I did 541whp, and did you forget he weighs a good 200-300lbs more? You just proved nothing to me other than you dont know squat-him running with a Z06 automatically means I couldnt do better? I dont have traction, says who? You think if I was gonna race from a dig I wouldnt come prepared?

Quick Reply: 350z vs c6 z06? *Vid*