Notices
VQ35HR Mods and Support related to the 2007/08 High Revving VQ

Stillen Headers (for the HR)

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 05:50 PM
A.H

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by keptman
Hey Sibble, A.h did either one of you go and dyno yet. Have you installed your headers yet also just curious since you took the plunge and bought them.
My headers are going onto my car July 7 and i should hopefully have a dyno up soon after that.
Old 07-07-2008, 05:28 AM
reserved

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^ today!
Old 07-07-2008, 06:27 AM
WalkerT
Professional

Post a new thread with the dyno numbers and graph PLEASE!
Old 07-07-2008, 03:21 PM
A.H

Originally Posted by WalkerT
Post a new thread with the dyno numbers and graph PLEASE!
Thats no problem. What is a problem though and im so sorry is that Tony at Fast Intentions is getting very annoying. He cancled my appointment today last minute telling me he didn't finish the jigs for my exhaust. And i wouldn't need the exhaust as im selling it anyway but my last dyno was with that exhaust. So to get the new dyno of stock headers vs stillen i need all my previous performance mods on before i can redyno. Tony is apprently the busiest man on earth cause I've been waiting for him to finish this jigs and install my headers for a very long time. And believe me that I know you guys are anxious for these results but so am I. I have been running a completly stock exhaust for the past 2 months and its driving me crazy. I have been very patient and most likly I will have these headers installed next monday, July 14. Tony told me to call him this friday and if he tells me that he is busy i will just have precision z install it as i have been patient enough. Anyway im sorry for the bad news you guys but i will get out these results as soon as i can. I appologize for the inconvience

-Arsh
Old 07-07-2008, 04:33 PM
vnarang

Originally Posted by A.H
Thats no problem. What is a problem though and im so sorry is that Tony at Fast Intentions is getting very annoying. He cancled my appointment today last minute telling me he didn't finish the jigs for my exhaust. And i wouldn't need the exhaust as im selling it anyway but my last dyno was with that exhaust. So to get the new dyno of stock headers vs stillen i need all my previous performance mods on before i can redyno. Tony is apprently the busiest man on earth cause I've been waiting for him to finish this jigs and install my headers for a very long time. And believe me that I know you guys are anxious for these results but so am I. I have been running a completly stock exhaust for the past 2 months and its driving me crazy. I have been very patient and most likly I will have these headers installed next monday, July 14. Tony told me to call him this friday and if he tells me that he is busy i will just have precision z install it as i have been patient enough. Anyway im sorry for the bad news you guys but i will get out these results as soon as i can. I appologize for the inconvience

-Arsh
Bummer, but there's nothing you can do. I like how you're not as impatient as me. I would have been pretty upset, and gone somewhere else right away. Good luck getting it installed next Monday! I'm sure we both hope that the results justify the wait!
Old 07-12-2008, 10:50 AM
Playboy's Z

arsh hats off to you for being a guinea pig and letting us know what happens play by play. also your patience surprises me, i can barely wait a week after getting a part to get it installed.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:16 PM
A.H

Lol believe me, my patience surprises me too. I too usually need to install a part usually right when i get it but for some reason i've been able to wait. I've been waiting 3 months to get my exhaust and test pipes back on and 2 months to get my exhaust, test pipes, and headers on. So i've been dealing with much less power than i'm use to for a very long time along with a relatively quiet Z. And this was my idea to put the stock exhasut back on while i wait for Tony to do the jigs on the exhaust. He told me he wanted the car for 3 days and he would finish it and now its been 3 months.....
Old 07-15-2008, 02:13 PM
vnarang

Originally Posted by A.H
Lol believe me, my patience surprises me too. I too usually need to install a part usually right when i get it but for some reason i've been able to wait. I've been waiting 3 months to get my exhaust and test pipes back on and 2 months to get my exhaust, test pipes, and headers on. So i've been dealing with much less power than i'm use to for a very long time along with a relatively quiet Z. And this was my idea to put the stock exhasut back on while i wait for Tony to do the jigs on the exhaust. He told me he wanted the car for 3 days and he would finish it and now its been 3 months.....
Any update?
Old 07-15-2008, 05:06 PM
A.H

Originally Posted by vnarang
Any update?
Yes. To make a long story short, Tony has 3 sets of jigs to build along with a million orders of exhausts to build so my installation date has been set for july 29 and will be ready by the 31. I appologize for how long this is taking but i promised dynos for these headers and i'll get them too you as soon as i can. And do to certain events i will not be able to do a before and after dyno on the injen intake. This dyno for the headers will take at least a month for me to get out. When i have them i will post a new thread. Once again i appologize to anyone awaiting these results to purchase thier own headers.

-ARsh
Old 07-15-2008, 05:52 PM
vnarang

Originally Posted by A.H
Yes. To make a long story short, Tony has 3 sets of jigs to build along with a million orders of exhausts to build so my installation date has been set for july 29 and will be ready by the 31. I appologize for how long this is taking but i promised dynos for these headers and i'll get them too you as soon as i can. And do to certain events i will not be able to do a before and after dyno on the injen intake. This dyno for the headers will take at least a month for me to get out. When i have them i will post a new thread. Once again i appologize to anyone awaiting these results to purchase thier own headers.

-ARsh
No problemo. I remember how we were talking about how they were supposed to be done today. :P

It's all good, don't rush through it and end up making a mistake, like me.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:21 PM
A.H

Originally Posted by vnarang
No problemo. I remember how we were talking about how they were supposed to be done today. :P

It's all good, don't rush through it and end up making a mistake, like me.
It was suppose to be done like at the latest july 7. lol that idea went down the drain. Im going to just try and install everything else and raise some money till i get the headers in. Anyway what mistake did you make bro?

-Arsh
Old 07-21-2008, 02:05 AM
sv06mnp

Originally Posted by A.H
It was suppose to be done like at the latest july 7. lol that idea went down the drain. Im going to just try and install everything else and raise some money till i get the headers in. Anyway what mistake did you make bro?

-Arsh
A.H have you installed the stillen headers yet ?
Old 07-21-2008, 06:58 AM
A.H

Originally Posted by sv06mnp
A.H have you installed the stillen headers yet ?
Nope. Have to install my test pipes, intimidator, and ur pulley before my baseline dyno August 5th. However idk if i should have tadashi flash me back to stock for this dyno and run the stock ecu for the before and after header dyno for more acurate results. Anyway then i will install the headers and redyno around mid-August.