Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Those Time Attacks

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007 | 12:40 PM
Bumpinjeep

Default Those Time Attacks

So my CE28N Time Attacks are on the boat and should be in LA by the end of the week. I've been waiting for these things for over a month now. The thing is the more i see other wheels the more i'm starting to like them. Anyone else get cold feet before ordering some sick wheels? Or am I losing my mind for waiting so long?
Old 07-10-2007 | 12:43 PM
saberphx

Originally Posted by Bumpinjeep
So my CE28N Time Attacks are on the boat and should be in LA by the end of the week. I've been waiting for these things for over a month now. The thing is the more i see other wheels the more i'm starting to like them. Anyone else get cold feet before ordering some sick wheels? Or am I losing my mind for waiting so long?
Fear not my friend, it happens to the best of us. I always wonder what rims I "could have" gotten. But I am most certainly satisfied with my choice. Once your new rims are mounted you will be as happy as a child on ecstasy, But of course the longer they are on the more you fantasize about sleeping with other wheels. Know what I mean? You made a very good choice those were my second choice and I sometimes regret it.

Last edited by saberphx; 07-10-2007 at 12:46 PM.
Old 07-10-2007 | 01:46 PM
davidv

Be strong man. This is a stressful period of your life. Some members have resorted to alcohol and drugs to cope. Some, I am afraid, have taken there own lives. Rely on your 350Z buddies for support. You will get through these troubled times.
Old 07-10-2007 | 01:56 PM
icepig

i am in a similar situation. my russian wife is also on a boat making its way to the new world. i ordered her about a month ago, and indeed there have been some local girls who look tempting now and then. i also haven't been able to resist my continued perusal of the mail order brides. my situation is a little more relaxed in that i paid extra for a "no questions" return policy, so i'm able to sleep at night. i'm still thinking positively considering i was not even shown a full body shot. how cool is that russian accent? (or russian, if she doesn't speak english; there are so many details i forgot to check)
Old 07-10-2007 | 02:50 PM
Bumpinjeep

Originally Posted by davidv
Be strong man. This is a stressful period of your life. Some members have resorted to alcohol and drugs to cope. Some, I am afraid, have taken there own lives. Rely on your 350Z buddies for support. You will get through these troubled times.
Hold me...

on a side note; cant say the russian accent is cool (i was born in Azerbaijan so Russian is my first language). I dig british accents though or maybe a hot italian girl.
Old 07-10-2007 | 03:18 PM
Chest Rockwell

A month!? That's a walk in the park compared to how long some of have waited. Sometimes it takes up to 6 months, trust me, i'm creeping up on the 6 month mark now. The good news is that they should be on my car next week.

If not, you'll be hearing about it on CNN, cause i'll go fcukin postal!
Old 07-10-2007 | 04:18 PM
Chebosto
350Z-holic
Premier Member

one month? thats it?

try waiting 3+ months..

you wont be disappointed with CEs.
Old 07-10-2007 | 04:25 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

I wa just going to say, a month?

I've hada set of TE Time Attacks on order since February for a customers Evo. The car will be a collectors item by/if they ever get here - perhps they are rolling them over, and not actually sending them by courrier this time...