Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Aggressive Wheels and Stretched Tires....Welcome

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 09:24 PM
vinniePOOH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Royal_T;7394014]Ok so allot of people keep on asking me "how does my under carriage look for being that low." So today I took some pics of the Damage that has taken place, which isn't that much. So don't be scared people dump that **** out of your ride...lol..

soo royal T..im assuming that your riding your shocks right?? because if you max out the bottom piece (turning it up) and having the coils pre-loaded the drop wouldnt be any thing compared to your drop right?? i've asked several dropped Z with stance and no one has answered my question..well except fatboy.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:49 PM
JonnyB504

Originally Posted by Royal_T
Ok so allot of people keep on asking me "how does my under carriage look for being that low." So today I took some pics of the Damage that has taken place, which isn't that much. So don't be scared people dump that **** out of your ride...lol..

Damn that looks prisitne compared to mine....dumped on 18s stock body is very hard on me undercarriage lol
Old 06-03-2009, 12:09 AM
Stardom

any of you texas Z's hittin up the Texas Nissan meet this weekend at Cabelas...???
Old 06-03-2009, 03:25 AM
z33allme

Originally Posted by Stardom
any of you texas Z's hittin up the Texas Nissan meet this weekend at Cabelas...???
Not hitting up that meet. But I am going to another!

https://my350z.com/forum/texas/43163...os-meet-4.html

Any Texas guys that have the time should make it out.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:48 AM
07rdsterGT

Another Texas Z33 doing it big.. I love these wheels, never knew they could look so good on a Z......Hope the owner does not mine me posting these.

[/QUOTE]

Painted stock calipers.......eh, I guess I can look past that.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Royal_T

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

[QUOTE=vinniePOOH;7395199]
Ok so allot of people keep on asking me "how does my under carriage look for being that low." So today I took some pics of the Damage that has taken place, which isn't that much. So don't be scared people dump that **** out of your ride...lol..

soo royal T..im assuming that your riding your shocks right?? because if you max out the bottom piece (turning it up) and having the coils pre-loaded the drop wouldnt be any thing compared to your drop right?? i've asked several dropped Z with stance and no one has answered my question..well except fatboy.
Ok let me get what you are saying. You are saying that if you max out the bottom piece and having the coils pre-loaded you will not be able to drop your car as low as mine unless you are riding the shocks? correct?

Well the funny thing is that I did not even know the bottom peace screwed up, until Z33allme and I installed his. I got mine used so I'm guessing he had them already screwed all the way up I just missed with the middle section to get my ride hight the way it is. Also On the fronts I did not pre-load the coils. If that is riding the shocks then yes I am.

If you could please explain to me what Riding the Shocks mean and then I probably can answers your question better. Sorry for the dumb question

Originally Posted by JonnyB504
Damn that looks prisitne compared to mine....dumped on 18s stock body is very hard on me undercarriage lol
Yea I was pretty shocked as well, A few scrapes here and there so I'm all good
Old 06-03-2009, 12:10 PM
mrhaha

finally got around to putting together my suspension and getting my wheels on this wknd. thought id share a few pics.

specs are
weds kranze vishunu's (waited 7 months LOL)
19x10 -X
19x11 -X
with, uas air suspension w/custom parts & digital controller system
john "giggles" / team refined elegance

IMG_3774.jpg?t=1244059002

IMG_3767.jpg?t=1244059004

IMG_3791.jpg?t=1244059015

i posted more pics in the media share forum if anyone is interested.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:42 PM
folgrz

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

oh my god

thats so hot!!!!
Old 06-03-2009, 02:00 PM
Royal_T

Mrhaha,

Man that looks Hella good, so are the fronts only on air ride , cause that rear needs to go lower. Love the wheels and the overall look.
Edit: ok saw your other post..you need to roll your fenders then you can drop it some more. Gotcha...If you need one I have one

Oh what's your tire size?

Side Note: Texas is killln it!!!!!

Last edited by Royal_T; 06-03-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:21 PM
Jose2008Z

Here goes the "secret offset society" again! Sheesh..are you serious!

It clearly says in the sticky thread "When posting picts of wheels, list the specs: Diameter, Width, Offset, & Tire Size!"

anyways...nice setup mrhaha
Old 06-03-2009, 02:45 PM
marques1

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

^^^those are some clean *** wheels!!
Old 06-03-2009, 03:11 PM
evil350zdriver

holy sh****t that z is clean
Old 06-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Vq.turbo.DremZ

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wow, looks really good. Texas is really killing it with these setups..
Old 06-03-2009, 04:48 PM
vinniePOOH

[QUOTE=Royal_T;7397399]
Originally Posted by vinniePOOH

Ok let me get what you are saying. You are saying that if you max out the bottom piece and having the coils pre-loaded you will not be able to drop your car as low as mine unless you are riding the shocks? correct?

Well the funny thing is that I did not even know the bottom peace screwed up, until Z33allme and I installed his. I got mine used so I'm guessing he had them already screwed all the way up I just missed with the middle section to get my ride hight the way it is. Also On the fronts I did not pre-load the coils. If that is riding the shocks then yes I am.

If you could please explain to me what Riding the Shocks mean and then I probably can answers your question better. Sorry for the dumb question

:
All the things you said is pretty right. Im just wondering how you guys dropped it soo low w/o riding the shocks. Oh and riding the shocks would be, When messing with the coils and not having them pre-loaded (coils are just loose when car is lifted in the air) once you drop the car, the shocks would compress down until it reaches the coils but it depends on how low your setup is. So, you might be compressing half your shocks from the looks of your drop, but dont take my word for it. Also with that setup, the shock life might be shorter. Another choice would be if stance offered/produced shorter shock struts soo we can have the coils pre-loaded and the only thing to adjust is the bottom piece of the suspension. So, yea thanks for answering my question!

btw: nice Z!! hopefully soon i'll be on here posting some pictures!

Last edited by vinniePOOH; 06-03-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:07 PM
spoolngst

sick Kranze one of our buddy was gonna get those but pick up some Works instead by 11 in the -20 or along those line. LOVIN the whole look EVERY THING BIGGER IN TEXAS
Old 06-03-2009, 05:16 PM
ATX350

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mrhaha
finally got around to putting together my suspension and getting my wheels on this wknd. thought id share a few pics.

specs are
weds kranze vishunu's (waited 7 months LOL)
19x10 -X
19x11 -X
with, uas air suspension w/custom parts & digital controller system
john "giggles" / team refined elegance

i posted more pics in the media share forum if anyone is interested.
Wow mrhaha that setup is so clean! I gotta see those rims in person, you going to make it to the San Marcos meet?

https://my350z.com/forum/texas/43163...rcos-meet.html
Old 06-03-2009, 05:39 PM
airmax

everytime i check this thread, it gets better. summers here and the heat keeps on coming.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Royal_T

[QUOTE=vinniePOOH;7398853]

All the things you said is pretty right. Im just wondering how you guys dropped it soo low w/o riding the shocks. Oh and riding the shocks would be, When messing with the coils and not having them pre-loaded (coils are just loose when car is lifted in the air) once you drop the car, the shocks would compress down until it reaches the coils but it depends on how low your setup is. So, you might be compressing half your shocks from the looks of your drop, but dont take my word for it. Also with that setup, the shock life might be shorter. Another choice would be if stance offered/produced shorter shock struts soo we can have the coils pre-loaded and the only thing to adjust is the bottom piece of the suspension. So, yea thanks for answering my question!

btw: nice Z!! hopefully soon i'll be on here posting some pictures!

I pretty much figured that is what you meant. Yea my fronts are not pre-loaded. I'm going to take them off though and spend the bottom position up and pre-load the springs, but if it is not were I want it I will def put it back to the way I have it now.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:58 PM
cheanyoung

Originally Posted by Jose2008Z
Here goes the "secret offset society" again! Sheesh..are you serious!

It clearly says in the sticky thread "When posting picts of wheels, list the specs: Diameter, Width, Offset, & Tire Size!"

anyways...nice setup mrhaha
my guess would be 10 with -5mm front and rear 11 -5mm judging from the rear height and pokage? probably somewhere along those lines.. . but this is definitely the best wheel in their kranze lineup.

Last edited by cheanyoung; 06-03-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:09 PM
starve

-x offsets must be off the charts. Mr.Executive told us about this setup, very nice BTW. One of the first Z33's with proper fitment to come out of H-Town.

Quick Reply: Aggressive Wheels and Stretched Tires....Welcome