Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Ro_ja r2-5

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 01:58 PM
importdemon5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ro_ja r2-5

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone will be able to help me out with giving me a fake receipt to show my insurance company so I can get reimbursed for a wheel that was damaged in a car accident.

The wheel is a RO_JA R2-5 18x9.5 in carbon black. Hopefully a dealer that has sold them in the past can help me!

I purchased my car with the wheels already on the car. I am not able to drive the car unless I get another wheel that is the same or a new set of wheels. However, I need this receipt, says the insurance company, for them to give me a full reimbursement.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:22 PM
KornerCarver

Received 171 Likes on 76 Posts

Did I hear anyone say "insurance fraud"?
Old 01-11-2010, 03:31 PM
dkmesa350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just explain to your insurance and see if they will give you the OEM wheel dealership cost...That is like $600-1000 there.

There is no need to fabricate a document...and publicly requesting it on an internet forum...lol
Old 01-11-2010, 03:37 PM
Lee R

LOL! No shame..... This isn't the first time someone posted about wanting to fraud insurance before. Terrible. If you do it I hope you get caught.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:57 PM
huyrua

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dkmesa350z
Just explain to your insurance and see if they will give you the OEM wheel dealership cost...That is like $600-1000 there.

There is no need to fabricate a document...and publicly requesting it on an internet forum...lol
True...slow down too, importdemon
Old 01-11-2010, 04:37 PM
vex008

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by importdemon5
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone will be able to help me out with giving me a fake receipt to show my insurance company so I can get reimbursed for a wheel that was damaged in a car accident.

The wheel is a RO_JA R2-5 18x9.5 in carbon black. Hopefully a dealer that has sold them in the past can help me!

I purchased my car with the wheels already on the car. I am not able to drive the car unless I get another wheel that is the same or a new set of wheels. However, I need this receipt, says the insurance company, for them to give me a full reimbursement.
dont need a "fake receipt"
explain or make a deposit and try getting an invoice for the set of wheels from a dealer for the insurance purposes and work out a deal to get the replacement wheel/wheels from that dealer for them helping you out.
I have had similar happen with an aftermarket bumper and headlights and it worked out fine. - but I am friends with my insurance agent so that might have played a role.
might be worth a shot - call your insurance and speak to manager for general info and see if that route would work first before making any deposits though.

if not the OEM wheel option is the best suggestion. +1 dkmesa350z

agree - insurance fraud is bit brave to ask a company to help you out with.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:40 PM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

why not have a vendor who makes the wheel vouch for the price for you? asking us to lie and carry out fraudulent acts... shame on you...

nah i kid
Old 01-11-2010, 05:51 PM
importdemon5

Lol, thanks guys. Just needed some advise. Insurance was giving me the run around. I know that was bad to suggest. I will not do it lol..
Old 01-12-2010, 05:33 AM
Highway Riding

Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts

Take dated pictures of ur car asap to avoid this in the future!
Old 01-15-2010, 07:11 PM
tware

OEM wheels are so expensive, youre usually covered on the money.

Also, I got my R2-5s from here
http://www.elites-wholesale.com/

The site is weak.. I think they do more on ebay. I just called them directly to find the set I have. I would do the same, as they actually dropshipped mine from mackin or american racing. I'm not sure who they really are, but I suspect they are a division of a much bigger company that can actually get things as a authorized dealer. I needed center caps and they were able to make that happen with american racing directly. So, they could be your best bet.

lastly, you have the wheel.. nothing to prove. just the fact that it was physically installed on the car is proof. at least in our state, that is the law. Some place like elites can give you a quote for the replacement cost, even if that order cannot be fulfilled at the moment. Even with all that, insurance is still gonna jerk you around, wouldnt matter if it was aftermarket or not, thats just what they do.