2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

F Nissan Service and F Nissan

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 08:12 AM
JFritz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default F Nissan Service and F Nissan

This is in reference to my post Link

The dealership has now lied to me 5 times. Brown and Brown Nissan of Tempe, AZ.

Lie #1 Told me my car was the only one in the state to have transmission replaced twice. TRUTH: There is no way a dealership has any proof or knowledge of this. Are they trying to scare me into submission or admission of treating the car bad?

Lie #2 Told me my car has been ready for a week and left a message 1 week ago, TRUTH: No one ever contacted me, nor did I ever have a message.

Lie #3 Dealer told me CD player had been replaced, TRUTH: CD Player was not accepting CD's again after I picked up car this weekend. I called the dealership immediately after I picked the car up, and they told me the CD player had not been replaced, and was on order. The paper work stated that the CD player had been replaced already.

Lie #4 I Drove back to dealership 2/5/05 that Saturday afternoon after I picked the car up to complain, and they told me that every manager was out of the office. TRUTH: I had already spoke to a manager that morning before I picked the car up about the poor service I had received prior to the problems already listed above.

Lie #5 The service advisor that tried to diffuse the situation told me he would place my CD player on order immediately..............SO IS IT ON ORDER OR NOT????

I've called and complained to Nissan USA, and I've talked to two different people, but they aren't concerned with quality customer care from their dealers, only concerned with whether I get the car back in a timely manner.

Plus....The tire feathering issue was completely ignored. This is a problem for me. I've owned camaro's, trans ams, a mustang cobra, blah blah blah, cars that are much less than what I paid for this car, and they haven't had half the problems. Plus they never sounded like a tank driving down the street.

Time to pursue a lemon law lawyer.

To sum it up

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast

Total time in Nissan Service: 3.5 weeks (And still need to drop off car for CD Player Replacement)

12,000 Miles Transmission/CD Player replaced, Tires replaced due to excessive front tires feathering (Tire replacement was dealer courtesy because I had bought 3 nissan's from them.)

20,000 Miles Transmission Replaced CD Player on order, Tire feathering again but problem was ignored. Different dealership.

Last edited by JFritz; 02-07-2005 at 08:19 AM.
Old 02-07-2005, 08:32 AM
FairladyZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You should have known the service is terrible. Complaining to Nissan USA is useless as well.
Old 02-07-2005, 08:47 AM
FLZ_Boy

There are some people that have replaced their transmission up to 3 times.

You can sue the dealership for fraud for not replacing CD player and recover some X amount of money, but I don't think you'll get alot.

04's having the feather issue is something Nissan will not recognize. Your only remedy at this type of situation is a class action suit with other 04 owners with the similar problem. OR you can wait it out and see how many 04's with tire feathering get into accidents before the National Highway Committee (I forgot which agnecy) begins an investigation.

I'm not aware of Arizona law on the Lemon Law, but I know in California, you need the same problem to occur 3 times (something like that).
Old 02-07-2005, 09:15 AM
JFritz

I really don't know what to do. I figured I'd atleast voice my discontent here. Thanks for listening.

Last edited by JFritz; 02-07-2005 at 09:27 AM.
Old 02-07-2005, 09:23 AM
AV630

Default Re: F Nissan Service and F Nissan

Originally posted by JFritz
This is in reference to my post Link

The dealership has now lied to me 5 times. Brown and Brown Nissan of Tempe, AZ.

Lie #1 Told me my car was the only one in the state to have transmission replaced twice. TRUTH: There is no way a dealership has any proof or knowledge of this. Are they trying to scare me into submission or admission of treating the car bad?

Lie #2 Told me my car has been ready for a week and left a message 1 week ago, TRUTH: No one ever contacted me, nor did I ever have a message.

Lie #3 Dealer told me CD player had been replaced, TRUTH: CD Player was not accepting CD's again after I picked up car this weekend. I called the dealership immediately after I picked the car up, and they told me the CD player had not been replaced, and was on order. The paper work stated that the CD player had been replaced already.

Lie #4 I Drove back to dealership 2/5/05 that Saturday afternoon after I picked the car up to complain, and they told me that every manager was out of the office. TRUTH: I had already spoke to a manager that morning before I picked the car up about the poor service I had received prior to the problems already listed above.

Lie #5 The service advisor that tried to diffuse the situation told me he would place my CD player on order immediately..............SO IS IT ON ORDER OR NOT????

I've called and complained to Nissan USA, and I've talked to two different people, but they aren't concerned with quality customer care from their dealers, only concerned with whether I get the car back in a timely manner.

Plus....The tire feathering issue was completely ignored. This is a problem for me. I've owned camaro's, trans ams, a mustang cobra, blah blah blah, cars that are much less than what I paid for this car, and they haven't had half the problems. Plus they never sounded like a tank driving down the street.

Time to pursue a lemon law lawyer.

To sum it up

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast

Total time in Nissan Service: 3.5 weeks (And still need to drop off car for CD Player Replacement)

12,000 Miles Transmission/CD Player replaced, Tires replaced due to excessive front tires feathering (Tire replacement was dealer courtesy because I had bought 3 nissan's from them.)

20,000 Miles Transmission Replaced CD Player on order, Tire feathering again but problem was ignored. Different dealership.
Hehe the reason they want you to get the car back in a timely matter is so that you cant use those days for the time its been out of commission.. for some states its 31 and some its more.

I too am trying to find a lemon law lawyer but my list of stuff that has gone wrong is a bit longer then yours.... lol Good luck! and tell me if you find one!
Old 02-07-2005, 10:35 AM
NoahzBurnt

I have an '04 and I have every problem under the sun.....as well as the excuse that my side skirts(same height as factory) led the dealer to not repair and of the issues I have. Not to mention that NISSAN charged me $95 a problem to say someone will look at it....and then make me walk back to pick up the car because the service manager said it was too low. How do they get NISMO S-Tune stuff on the lift with their skirts???

I am fed up with the service and will gladly help you complain to the proper people.

My RE040's were feathering soooooo badly that when turning on a hi-way at 65 mph the car would shake and feel like it had no control. Thay did nothing. I bought new wheels and tires(incase my whells were out of round from driving in the city) and the fronts are roaring again. But nothing wrong. "Maybe it's your rims and tires"-Nissan, "yeah the crappy ones that came with the car"-Me
Old 02-07-2005, 12:10 PM
JFritz

Originally posted by NoahzBurnt
I have an '04 and I have every problem under the sun.....as well as the excuse that my side skirts(same height as factory) led the dealer to not repair and of the issues I have. Not to mention that NISSAN charged me $95 a problem to say someone will look at it....and then make me walk back to pick up the car because the service manager said it was too low. How do they get NISMO S-Tune stuff on the lift with their skirts???

I am fed up with the service and will gladly help you complain to the proper people.

My RE040's were feathering soooooo badly that when turning on a hi-way at 65 mph the car would shake and feel like it had no control. Thay did nothing. I bought new wheels and tires(incase my whells were out of round from driving in the city) and the fronts are roaring again. But nothing wrong. "Maybe it's your rims and tires"-Nissan, "yeah the crappy ones that came with the car"-Me
Thanks,

The worst thing about this, is....what other recourse do we have? Nissan USA won't listen, dealerships only do what Nissan USA tells them to do with problems like these. There needs to be some type of mediation, so we don't have to spend our hard earned $ on lawyers fee's.
Old 02-07-2005, 01:29 PM
King Tut

I thought the Lemon Law refered to the same exact problem occuring 3 times or more after being "properly fixed" by a dealership. I didn't think it had anything to do with how many separate problems you have had. I believe you also have to give the dealership a fair chance to fix the issue. As for my advice to those of you unhappy with Nissan and Nissan service. Get them to fix it as best as you can and sell the car. I know I wouldn't want to go through any kind of lemon law trial stuff.