Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

AERO packages are behind schedule at the port

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2002 | 09:02 AM
ToddLuc

My Z, which arrived in my hands last night (yay!) was in the same situation. My Super Black Z's rear spoiler was out of stock and waiting.

After working with both NNA and my dealership (my dealership was fantastic), my dealership expedited my Z and had it shipped w/o the rear spoiler. The spoiler can be assembled at the dealership.

Overall, my experience with my dealership was phenomenal. They were very helpful in getting my Z quickly.

Regards,
Todd
Old 11-26-2002 | 09:24 AM
's Avatar
Premier Member

Originally posted by ToddLuc
I was told it was a shortage of parts and that the slow down didn not affect Nissan.

From what I was told it was actually the install of the spoiler that was behind schedule. Either way they are sitting due to this.
Old 11-26-2002 | 11:31 AM
ToddLuc

Originally posted by dobbuster
From what I was told it was actually the install of the spoiler that was behind schedule. Either way they are sitting due to this.
I didn't know that. You are correct, either way, it is held up.
Old 11-26-2002 | 01:46 PM
KayserNissan

Default Aero Kit

The kits were back-ordered. I am a dealer, and was notified that one of my cars was in port at LA, but no Aero kit...they shipped it without the kit...it was a Daytona Blue car. I knew this in October/Early Nov. 2 weeks later an identical Chrome Silver car came in WITH the aero kit.
The backorder probably affected only certain colors.

Rob
Old 11-26-2002 | 01:48 PM
ToddLuc

Default Re: Aero Kit

Originally posted by KayserNissan
The kits were back-ordered. I am a dealer, and was notified that one of my cars was in port at LA, but no Aero kit...they shipped it without the kit...it was a Daytona Blue car. I knew this in October/Early Nov. 2 weeks later an identical Chrome Silver car came in WITH the aero kit.
The backorder probably affected only certain colors.

Rob
I know of black (my case), and I have seen postings of the Daytona Blue (as you mentioned also).