2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Have you ever ran?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 09:46 AM
Destiny350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zexy
What are you stupid??

Hopefully you get pulled over and arrested one day retard. Not worth getting caught after and getting taken to jail. Then it's you who starts crying when thay handcuff you and taken in the back seat of a trooper car.
Thats just the thing I wasn't about to get cought and cuffed!! And you are right I would cry!! BTW Why are you always so mean to me? I was trying to be nice to you for a long time, but I just give up!!
Old 04-18-2005, 09:54 AM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by GZire
I've never ran.

Man I was thinking you'd be wishing the cops got your before your mom got a hold of you.
Hahaha when we got home she said " Did you see that cop!" I said "Yeah and all I could think was drive Destiny drive!!!!" She just laughted and said "Yeah I looked up and you were gone, you just left me to get the ticket!!" She was doing 76-79mph right behind me, what could she say "speeding is bad"? She is the one that I get my thirst for speed from...she speeds all the time!!
Old 04-18-2005, 10:15 AM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Ok who wants to report Destiny to the Paradise police department?

Time to add a radar detector to your mod list. Either that or oil slicks and smoke screen like Spy Hunter.
Old 04-18-2005, 01:37 PM
tekneq

the funny thing is....he is saying all this with a picture of his car and the plates arent shop'd...lmfao
Old 04-18-2005, 02:03 PM
bstfugtfomrfn

I've never ran in my z. On motorcycles? .... totally different story. Motorcycles, these days, are nearly faster then a patrol car radio... And yeah, the adrenaline rush from the fight-or-flight instinct is pretty insane.

Anyway, now being older and a little wiser, my advice is to not run. Remember that "fleeing and elluding" is a felony in most states, and when you are arrested for a felony, they get to do a strip search incident to arrest.

Strip search as in, bend over, spread your cheaks with your hand, cough, turn around, lift your ball sack... etc.etc.etc.

200 bucks doesnt seem so bad after that.
~AJ
Old 04-18-2005, 02:32 PM
slowxturtle

I was going down a local speeding doing about 55 in a 35 or 40. Cop is coming the other way and as I pass I see him in my mirror going for a U turn. There is nothing in that area, just a bunch of houses so I know he didn't just miss a turn. I gun it in my beemer and make the first right turn, HARD. There is gravel on the turn so I slide a little. Turn again into the first neighborhood on the right and hide somewhere, parking and turning the engine off. Wait a few minutes and went back out to home. It was scary, but I had so many tickets and a racing ticket that my license would be suspended for sure with just 1 more point. Not the smartest thing to do, but if I have a chance to get away, I would love to take it at the same time being scared to get caught.
Old 04-18-2005, 02:53 PM
seanrulz

Nope, not in US. Law enforcement officers are way too tough here. (Saw too many COPS and America's Most Wanted)
Now, in Korea, that's a different story. But chance is pretty slim that you get pulled over by a cop in Korea anyway. (Cops in Seoul don't care anyway. They are too busy busting DUI drivers or illegally modified cars.) Instead, there are speed cameras EVERYWHERE. The funny thing is, it's the law to post a "warning: speed cameras ahead in 500m" stuff like that to let you know. But there are some hidden, undercover mobile cameras without any notice.
Well, you don't get any points if you pay the fine on time, and fine is not that bad anyway. $60 for up to 20mph and goes up slightly depends on how fast you get. Instead of Radar detector, the thing called GPS, that works like a detector and tells you all the cameras on the road is sold in Korea.

Saw one post in Korean car forum several years ago. The guy INTENTIONALLY blew by the speed camera in highway at 190mph in his modified R34 GT-R to accurately measure how fast he could go, and wanted a solid proof of how fast he was going. He posted a pic of his ticket with the photo of his car with license plate and the speed, (305km/h) and man it was hilarious. (There was a rumor that the camera's reaction speed isn't fast enough to take the car's license plate if you are going past 170mph, but this guy showed the proof that it won't work.)
Old 04-18-2005, 03:07 PM
Nano

Default Have you ever ran?

Stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentance is death, there is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.

It's natural selection, sooner or later you will be obliterated. Sorry.
Old 04-18-2005, 03:36 PM
510dat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As my friend likes to say, "Death is Nature's way of saying 'Cut that shi!t out' "
Old 04-18-2005, 04:47 PM
JCat
---------------

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts

Years ago, all the time. It wasn't a felony then.
Old 04-18-2005, 05:30 PM
rjpaterson
Z Enthusiast

I ran from a meter maid when I was younger, her and her little buggy were no match for my Impala..... Does that count?
Old 04-18-2005, 06:00 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by charlie_rdstr_Z
Ok who wants to report Destiny to the Paradise police department?

Time to add a radar detector to your mod list. Either that or oil slicks and smoke screen like Spy Hunter.
Hahaha Paradise is so small we don't have our own police department and our Fire department is volenteer!! LOL
::Looks on ebay for smoke screen and oil slicks::
Old 04-18-2005, 06:05 PM
slowxturtle

do people in paradise carry their rifle/shotgun mounted on the back window in their truck?
Old 04-18-2005, 06:08 PM
Destiny350Z

He didn't have his lights on so it wasn't a felony!! And I wasn't about to stick around and see if he turned them on!! The fight or flight kicked in and my body chose to flee!! My mind was over come with the high level of adrenaline!! I wouldn't run if he was behind me and had his lights on!!
Old 04-18-2005, 06:10 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by slowxturtle
do people in paradise carry their rifle/shotgun mounted on the back window in their truck?
hahaha... yes I live in rednecksville if you ever come to Paradise and wanna find me just ask where the black people live.. they will give you directions!!!
Old 04-18-2005, 06:12 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by tekneq
the funny thing is....he is saying all this with a picture of his car and the plates arent shop'd...lmfao
I'm a she thank you very much!! And yes you are right I do need to fix that!!
Old 04-18-2005, 06:18 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by bstfugtfomrfn
Anyway, now being older and a little wiser, my advice is to not run. Remember that "fleeing and elluding" is a felony in most states, and when you are arrested for a felony, they get to do a strip search incident to arrest.

Strip search as in, bend over, spread your cheaks with your hand, cough, turn around, lift your ball sack... etc.etc.etc.

200 bucks doesnt seem so bad after that.
~AJ
The cop's strip search should be a little bit easier... I have no ***** to lift...I'm a girl!! Do you think showing a little Cleavage would get me out of a felony?
Old 04-18-2005, 06:22 PM
uplz4588

3 times... last time about was just on saturday... me and a buddy were racing him in his wrx me in the Z we werer doing about 80 w/ 3 cops sitting on side of the road at a fast food restarunt... we just booked it into steak and shake ... lol it was fun
Old 04-18-2005, 06:26 PM
FLZ_Boy

I was told if you pass a stationary cop @ 100+ MPH, just step on it to 150MPH and they wouldn't be able to catch up. After a bit, get off the highway/freeway and find a place to lay low for awhile.

Crown Vic + Police Package have a top speed of 130MPH and needs alot of distance to achieve such a speed. I know the California CHP have camaros for their cruisers (but I'm not sure if its the v6 or v8 versions), the v6 should be as pretty slow, if its the v8's .............

Personally, I wouldn't try it. Then again, I'm curious if it works.
Old 04-18-2005, 07:01 PM
Ahsmo
Imakecopies

Texas highway patrol have cameros. The guys who drive them are pretty cool....

If you stop and just wait for them to come up they usually just have a chat then send you on your way. That is unless you act like an ***.

Quick Reply: Have you ever ran?