Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Get away from my car with that bike!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 11:32 AM
Risk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Get away from my car with that bike!!

So here I am talking to a broker on the phone when I see down in the parking lot a couple of kids on bikes. Next thing I know, this kid goes right up to my car and leans his buke right against it!! If that wasnt bad enough, as hes off of his bike looking into the window of my car, his bike falls right against it!!!!!! So at this point, Im still on the phone, but am losing my fuc#ing mind. The worst part is that they had a mother who was pushing (of all things) a shopping cart across the parking lot who seemed not to care. After I hang up the phone, I go running down the stairs and out to the parking lot, but they had already left. When I check out my car I see that I now have a fender that is scratched to S#it from where the bike fell on it. Im fuming right now!!!
Old 05-03-2005, 11:37 AM
pfizzle

haha last time some laid a bike next to my car.. I throw that ***** in the street
Old 05-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Z Shadow

It looks like its time to develope that car alarm system that adds a little bit of juice...

You know for instances like this instead of warning chirps you press your key fob and your car turns into a huge sparkplug. Zap, the kids like WTF and touches it again cuz he can't believe what just happened and zap again, now he goes crying to his mother

Some of you guys remember how painfull it was to get shocked from a lawnmower or car spark plug don't you.....

That will teach the little ba$tard$ not to touch other peoples cars

And when the cops come a knockin just play dumb. "Officer he's a kid with a heck of an imagination I guess"

I know this doesn't help you now, but I know I've wanted to do this for a long time
Old 05-03-2005, 12:06 PM
ChadK

At least this was done by an ignorant kid that does not know how to respect other peoples property. Unlike the bast$%ds that chiseled all the Z emblems off of my Z, he knew what he was doing. The result is the same, scratched to crap car, but the intent is different.
Old 05-03-2005, 12:59 PM
Risk

Originally Posted by ChadK
At least this was done by an ignorant kid that does not know how to respect other peoples property. Unlike the bast$%ds that chiseled all the Z emblems off of my Z, he knew what he was doing. The result is the same, scratched to crap car, but the intent is different.

I hear you, that sucks. There is about a 1 square foot section of my front right fender that has scratches all the way down to the metal all over it. It looks like the bike was scratching as it was going down...grrr...Im so pissed right now, killed my whole day.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:05 PM
vladsstuff

A lot of times I think it's not even worth having a nice car with all the stupid morons out there who have no respect for other people's property. This kind of crap really pisses me off. It's the parents's fault for not teaching their kids any better.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Risk

I dont want to go through insurance to get this fixed (its high enough already and I want all of my panels to match). What is the best way to fix down to the metal scratches? I have some of the touch up paint in the tube, and was thinking of using that along with a very fine model brush and then waxing aferwards. Many guys like using the touch up "pens" but I dont know what those are or how to find them. Any other suggestions?
Old 05-03-2005, 01:31 PM
nismo33
BoNe SToCK BaSe

Originally Posted by Risk
I hear you, that sucks. There is about a 1 square foot section of my front right fender that has scratches all the way down to the metal all over it. It looks like the bike was scratching as it was going down...grrr...Im so pissed right now, killed my whole day.
that sucks bro. at least it wont be as expensive as repainting my right rear quarter panel that someone keyed. either way that stuff just pisses me off too. maybe some CF fenders are in order.

virg
Old 05-03-2005, 01:35 PM
RED HOT Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used touch up paint from nissan. It came ith a little brush. I went over the scratch let it dry did it again and again about 5 times then buffed it right out.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Sensation350Z

kids will be kids
no consideration for anyone or anything

I`m sorry to hear that, I know the feeling myself
Old 05-03-2005, 02:03 PM
mdracer76
Banned

I would have hung up on who-ever.. gone down there and played Michael Jackson on thier little butts!
Old 05-03-2005, 02:16 PM
doodeitstom

I would whoop the parents for not teaching their kids respect.
Old 05-03-2005, 02:50 PM
Risk

If you wold have seen the mother, you would understand why her kids are how they are. She was just walking across the parking lot pushing a shopping cart (no stores within a mile) and didnt seem to care that her 5 kids were just monkeying all over the cars. I sure hope my kids dont turn out like that......come to think of it, thats why at 26 I dont have any kids yet. I want to be able to devote a major portion of my life to my children and right and am still in the "building" stage right now.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:54 PM
dirk

Originally Posted by Risk
I dont want to go through insurance to get this fixed (its high enough already and I want all of my panels to match). What is the best way to fix down to the metal scratches? I have some of the touch up paint in the tube, and was thinking of using that along with a very fine model brush and then waxing aferwards. Many guys like using the touch up "pens" but I dont know what those are or how to find them. Any other suggestions?
http://www.courtesyparts.com/350z/paint.html

Hope this helps!
Dirk
Old 05-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Santacruzslick
Veteran

Depending on what color car you have touch-up paint may not look too good. Daytona Blue is probably the worst matching touch-up...of course. LOL
Old 05-03-2005, 07:05 PM
Balthazar

I would have told whomever it was "excuse me, I've gotten go murder someone....can you hold?"

I HATE kids, good freakin' lord they are almost as bad as the jerkass parents that let them do this kind of stuff.

I realize the mother was probably busy but her penchant for getting knocked up doesn't overrule MY right not to have my **** messed up because she made a "mistake".

I realize this sounds pretty harsh but the neighbor kids fold my f'ing side mirrors in EVERY day on their way to the bus, come tearing through the yard on their bikes leaving ruts galore, leave their bikes and crap in MY yard, and one of these days I'm going to hide in the bushes, and when I see them fold my mirrors in I'm going to run after them and give the the verbal beatdown of their LIFE!

....whew....I feel better.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:04 PM
Risk

Originally Posted by Balthazar
I would have told whomever it was "excuse me, I've gotten go murder someone....can you hold?"

I HATE kids, good freakin' lord they are almost as bad as the jerkass parents that let them do this kind of stuff.

I realize the mother was probably busy but her penchant for getting knocked up doesn't overrule MY right not to have my **** messed up because she made a "mistake".

I realize this sounds pretty harsh but the neighbor kids fold my f'ing side mirrors in EVERY day on their way to the bus, come tearing through the yard on their bikes leaving ruts galore, leave their bikes and crap in MY yard, and one of these days I'm going to hide in the bushes, and when I see them fold my mirrors in I'm going to run after them and give the the verbal beatdown of their LIFE!

....whew....I feel better.

+1...to everything you said except the "verbal beatdown" part. I would loose a snarling muscle head dog after them (it might be what I went through today talking) .

I used the touch up paint with the brush and it still looks like s#it. Ill probably use it a couple more times (I was running out of light) and then hopefully they will buff out clean.
Old 05-04-2005, 07:10 AM
milanista

Originally Posted by Balthazar
Just get a not-too-powerful pellet gun and start shooting them in the back of their heads every time they come by...
Old 05-04-2005, 09:19 AM
VinUnleaded

There is a "scratch kit" I saw on "HorsePower" TV that will remove any scratches.
I think it was called either "Normans or Nortans".
Next time you see a kid looking thru the window of your car, especially if he is dumb enough to lean it...call the police and tell them some kid looks like he is breaking into your car.
The dumb *** kid will learn and so will his Mother.
I had a "police academy" cadet decide one day that his "cadet" status gave him the right to try all the doors on my BMW 6 series 15 years ago in an apt complex, as well as pushing up and down on the bumpers.
I called the police...of course they were useless as they wanted to see physical evidence of a break in, but he was dumb enough when I yelled out the window at him to hold his "private investigator" badge up and shout to me "Dont worry I am a Police Office!".
Guess who got in big trouble for impersonating a police officer?
Not to mention that my mom at the time worked there....guess who failed his "radar" exam?
Old 05-04-2005, 11:08 AM
MRfire

You should of pressed the panic alarm on your key fob. I do this if I see fockers around my car at my office..

Quick Reply: Get away from my car with that bike!!