Destiny350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rolling
ooooooo ok thanx Gurl!
Anytime
Old 05-07-2005, 03:00 PM
craniumdesigns

haha. my stupid *** almost got in an accident today cuz i was staring a Z behind me and to my right. it was a black roadster with dealer plates. traffic all of a suddent stopped and i threw on my brakes. good thing i got hella sticky tires. hella smoke came up from my tires. haha. i felt hella stupid. once i get rid of my civic next month and buy my Z, i hopefully wont run into this problem anymore. haha.
Old 05-07-2005, 06:19 PM
kamz

I had a couple people drive alongside and tell me that I have a nice car. So far I'm still waiting for that cute girl to ask me for a ride!
Old 05-07-2005, 07:26 PM
dan-14

Originally Posted by bstansbu
Your not alone!! Everytime I pull up to a red light, for some reason, I have to sit there and at least turn the **** a few times on my xm reciever like im looking for a different station. lol Look at the bright side, you dont have a buddy that rides in the passenger side and when we pull up next to some girls or even some guys with windows down he yells "CHECK ME OUT!!!" then dives forward so im left sitting there with my thumb up my bum all alone. I hate when he does that. haha BEN
Old 05-07-2005, 07:32 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by kamz
I had a couple people drive alongside and tell me that I have a nice car. So far I'm still waiting for that cute girl to ask me for a ride!
ummm.... Can I have a ride... my Z is in the shop....j/k lol Sorry couldn't resist!!
Old 05-07-2005, 08:50 PM
Zmeflyby

I hate attention sometimes....I dont like it when those thugged out gang people are staring at my car, I feel unsafe around them with my Z.
heh...

I do like the attention from the gals. =)
Old 05-07-2005, 09:03 PM
rolling

lol mabey yer getting those thuged out gang types attention BECAUSE the girls are giving you THeirs hehe
Old 05-08-2005, 10:17 AM
Dildorado

Hmmm some guy stopped next to me in his SUV and started saying how he got the same car in italy and how he's here on business and how he has suits to show me...

Riiiight those suits were probably stolen lol i just drove off
Old 05-08-2005, 01:08 PM
bobS

I had a few comments here and there but when i put my wheels on is when they really started. EVeryone stares now, i've had people ask me about them, compliment, and give thumbs up. I even had a guy in an sti, the other day, drive down my block and stop in front of my driveway and snap a pic with his camera phone, kinda funny.
Old 05-08-2005, 01:48 PM
bstansbu

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bobS
I had a few comments here and there but when i put my wheels on is when they really started. EVeryone stares now, i've had people ask me about them, compliment, and give thumbs up. I even had a guy in an sti, the other day, drive down my block and stop in front of my driveway and snap a pic with his camera phone, kinda funny.
He was snapping a shot of the goods him and his hommies are going to steal at 4am. hahaha just kidding you, that wouldnt be funny at all, some one would have have to get the smack down for that.
Old 05-08-2005, 03:12 PM
350fanatic

+3 on the cute females lookin... =)

i hate it when a buncha dudes are lookin, i also jus stare at the light or turn up the radio.. if its a female i definitely smile back and say hi!

theres a couple occasions where females stopped me in parking lots and ask me dumb questions, i love it! but they were jus too young..
Old 05-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Dildorado

Originally Posted by 350fanatic
+3 on the cute females lookin... =)

i hate it when a buncha dudes are lookin, i also jus stare at the light or turn up the radio.. if its a female i definitely smile back and say hi!

theres a couple occasions where females stopped me in parking lots and ask me dumb questions, i love it! but they were jus too young..
Were they too young as in illegal too young or just too young as in your taste too young?
Old 05-08-2005, 04:00 PM
MyV6IsFast3r

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

HaHa... I have to share this. I work at Macy's and I work in the back so im not on the floor a lot so I dont know many people out there, but they all seem to know me... Anyways, I hear some chich at the Cosmetics counter yell my name and she's like "is that your car? Is it a Porche?" I just told her it was a Nissan, then she preceded to ask if she could drive it and she would let me drive her 02 Spider... I just laughed and said, "naw." Sad thing is...

Does anyone else get people asking if your car's a Porche?
Old 05-08-2005, 04:22 PM
bobS

He was snapping a shot of the goods him and his hommies are going to steal at 4am. hahaha just kidding you, that wouldnt be funny at all, some one would have have to get the smack down for that.
YEa i know right? Good god, don't even want to think about that. I don't have wheel locks, maybe i should get them. I got a little nervous when my sister heard kids in her highschool talking about the rims i just got on my z, she asked where they saw it and they said they saw it parked at my parents house one time when i was over there. yikes...

BTW i've had a couple people think my car was a porsche. I bet i get more after i get the nissan badges shaved off at the end of the month
Old 05-08-2005, 05:10 PM
bhobson333

Originally Posted by MyV6IsFaster
Does anyone else get people asking if your car's a Porche?
"Is that some kind of Porsche?" was a fairly common question when my car was new, back in late 2002, early 2003. Now they typically know it for what it is, a Nissan 350Z!
Old 05-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Speedracer

Originally Posted by Dildorado
I do get a lot of stares too, especially with the top down. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with it much though, I just don't know where to look. I like the fact that it gets looks, just don't like being stared at too much.
I used to love the attention, but it is now so out of control that it is starting to get bothersome. I feel like a new hollywood actor. The initial publicty is great, but it gets old fast and sometimes I really don't want all the attention. I bought Daytona Blue because I loved the color, and although I knew the car would be an attention getter, I never imagined how much. EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE just stares and stares.
Old 05-08-2005, 06:01 PM
Dildorado

At first I wanted the DB with grey interior as well, I just loved the color, silverstone still gets stares but i bet nothing like yours gets.
Old 05-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Armitage
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Its not that funny really. I wouldn't be suprised at all if that could be why he was doing it.
Old 05-08-2005, 08:42 PM
35oZephyR

Your not alone!! Everytime I pull up to a red light, for some reason, I have to sit there and at least turn the **** a few times on my xm reciever like im looking for a different station. lol Look at the bright side, you dont have a buddy that rides in the passenger side and when we pull up next to some girls or even some guys with windows down he yells "CHECK ME OUT!!!" then dives forward so im left sitting there with my thumb up my bum all alone. I hate when he does that. haha BEN
LOL oh man that sucks!

I have a buddy who does the same thing but he doesn't duck down...he'll just randomly yell "HEEYY GUUuuuuUUuURL!!!"

And he'll do that to anybody, girls, women, old ladies...he doesn't care.

Good thing he lives in New Jersey and occasionally comes out here.
Old 05-08-2005, 09:47 PM
VeeTec

I get comments all the time.

Once I was leaving Best Buy, and some teenage girls were looking at my car, saying, "OMG, that car is so gorgeous!", then one of the girls sees me unlocking it to leave and she says, "OMG, and its driven by a hot looking guy!", like I wasn't even standing there!

She blushed suddenly, realizing that I heard her. Her Dad was with her, I am assuming, and he gave me a nasty glance, like I had anything to do with his girls taking notice.

That made my day though, especially since I am 37, but I look around 10 years younger, hence the comment I'm sure.

Quick Reply: Staring People.......