Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Staring People.......

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2005, 10:08 PM
theonetheonly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get stares all the time, even more since the wheels went on. Had a guy in a pickup catch up to me on the highway and honk. It kinda freaked me out b/c I was wondering what he wanted or maybe I cut him off, but he just wanted to give the thumbs up.
Old 05-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Beaker02

People just don't look at my Silvarado the same way they look at my Z.
Old 05-08-2005, 11:11 PM
MirZa w da Z

peeps look more at my spyder rather than my Z .
prolly cuz my Z still stock .
Old 05-09-2005, 02:54 AM
MEI

god same **** happens to me all these thing, even i see alot porsche driving but i still the special one, alot of people ask me if it is a porsche, alot give me thumbs up, alot of children looking, (gurls), old........etc
i just act like nothing is happening, i pretend like i'm talking on the phone or lookng for somthing in the car
Old 05-09-2005, 05:05 AM
bstansbu

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Armitage
Its not that funny really. I wouldn't be suprised at all if that could be why he was doing it.
Duhhhh! REad my post Armitage. I said, that wouldnt be funny at all. Will be waiting for your appology via new post soon. lol
Old 05-09-2005, 08:46 AM
anotheraznguy

man.. this sucks.. i have a cs z.. with some decently sporty wheels and a nice drop to the car.
And honestly.. i have not gotten any stares yet.. i guess i am just that repulsive....
Old 05-09-2005, 09:09 AM
Faluzure

Originally Posted by anotheraznguy
man.. this sucks.. i have a cs z.. with some decently sporty wheels and a nice drop to the car.
And honestly.. i have not gotten any stares yet.. i guess i am just that repulsive....
Me too (about the repulsive thing).
Old 05-09-2005, 09:22 AM
ryanmac516
i like boobies

yea i gets lots of like middle aged guys staring at my car usually they are driving suvs or big lincolns and stuff
Old 05-09-2005, 03:02 PM
bobS

Originally Posted by bstansbu
Duhhhh! REad my post Armitage. I said, that wouldnt be funny at all. Will be waiting for your appology via new post soon. lol
I got my car cover today from nissan, lol they'll have to cut that b*tch off to get to the car
Old 05-09-2005, 03:56 PM
RoadZter

It's nice to see people check out my Z as I drive with the top down. But as a girl, pulling into gas stations and get approached to ask about my car all the time can get real scary.
Old 05-09-2005, 05:41 PM
35oZephyR

Originally Posted by anotheraznguy
Let me guess,

You live in like San Gabriel, Orange county, or some concentrated tuner car mecca??

Zeal, Arc.. your more impressive mods look like they're more than skin deep.
Old 05-09-2005, 05:45 PM
engiNERD350Z

I was staring at another Z today besides me. The awful thing is that it was LeMans Sunset, with orange tint, and HUGH Longhorn Tint (Cutout?) in the rear window, and a HUGH Longhorn's Horn on the front end. I'm went to The University of Texas but man, this guy was a REAL fan!!!
Old 05-09-2005, 05:48 PM
bloodwings19

What's the difference between driving the Z06 and the Z? No differences, the amount of gazing is the same, but respectability the Z06 is more. I haven't had people cut in front of me, so far. When I was getting out of the gas station in heavy traffic, I had cars literally give up their spot for me to roll in. I only driven the 50th Anniversary Chevy for a week, car has only 5K miles. As for the Z, people tell me nice car, etc.. then one time, as I was driving out of a parking lot. A blonde girl sitting on the passenger side of a passing car, just turned her head and for as long as I can see her, stare directly at the car. That is when I said WOW!! Love the Zs, still have it and can't get enough of it.
Attached Thumbnails Staring People.......-000_0061.jpg   Staring People.......-000_0065.jpg  
Old 05-09-2005, 05:52 PM
maximumsportZ

LOL, funny thread I like!

I hate stares, that you can see at the corner of your eye, I feel so uncomfortable.

I hate those ppl who always ask what color is that???

ITS FRICKING BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-09-2005, 06:18 PM
theonetheonly

The best I got was...
"What kind of car is that?"
"A Nissan"
"You sure?"
...WTF, like I don't know my own car...oh sorry I thought I took the Nissan, but I brought the Ferrari instead, my bad...this guy actually thought I was mistaken, until I showed him the Nissan emblem in the front (I have no emblems on the back)
Old 05-09-2005, 06:30 PM
bhobson333

Originally Posted by theonetheonly
The best I got was...
"What kind of car is that?"
"A Nissan"
"You sure?"
...WTF, like I don't know my own car...oh sorry I thought I took the Nissan, but I brought the Ferrari instead, my bad...this guy actually thought I was mistaken, until I showed him the Nissan emblem in the front (I have no emblems on the back)
OK, this is freaking hilarious, but I totally believe it.

I used to think that the 3rd Gen RX-7 was the sexiest car ever made, maybe the late-model Toyota Supras; then I saw the 350Z. Hands down, we take the cake. All these people can't be wrong. We own the most beautiful car on the planet! And on top of that, it's a freaking blast to drive! Can it get any better?

Brian
Old 05-09-2005, 07:04 PM
maximumsportZ

Heres a funny story:

I was driving one day with my windows down, I notice this SUV pacing me then pulls up slowly and yells 'Wow, I've never seen a Fairlady Z on the road before, only in magazines' my reply 'Oh no man, thats just an emblem I stuck on, thats the name in japan' the guy must have felt like a total looser, he then said 'Its really nice car man'

I was laughing so hard inside after that!!
Old 05-09-2005, 07:27 PM
Armitage
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by VeeTec
I get comments all the time.

Once I was leaving Best Buy, and some teenage girls were looking at my car, saying, "OMG, that car is so gorgeous!", then one of the girls sees me unlocking it to leave and she says, "OMG, and its driven by a hot looking guy!", like I wasn't even standing there!

She blushed suddenly, realizing that I heard her. Her Dad was with her, I am assuming, and he gave me a nasty glance, like I had anything to do with his girls taking notice.

That made my day though, especially since I am 37, but I look around 10 years younger, hence the comment I'm sure.
It must be that big sexy body of yours Warren.

Originally Posted by bstansbu
I know what your post said, but its gonna take more than that to get an apology from me.
Old 05-09-2005, 07:54 PM
PrimeX

Originally Posted by engiNERD350Z
I was staring at another Z today besides me. The awful thing is that it was LeMans Sunset, with orange tint, and HUGH Longhorn Tint (Cutout?) in the rear window, and a HUGH Longhorn's Horn on the front end. I'm went to The University of Texas but man, this guy was a REAL fan!!!

Dude is loaded. He owns the Yellow Rose boobie bar in Austin. I think he's an Aggie fan.

BTW- Hook 'Em!
Old 05-09-2005, 08:31 PM
VeeTec

Originally Posted by bhobson333
OK, this is freaking hilarious, but I totally believe it.

I used to think that the 3rd Gen RX-7 was the sexiest car ever made, maybe the late-model Toyota Supras; then I saw the 350Z. Hands down, we take the cake. All these people can't be wrong. We own the most beautiful car on the planet! And on top of that, it's a freaking blast to drive! Can it get any better?

Brian

I owned a Black 93 Touring RX7 5 speed, with tan leather. It is still the sexiest affordable sports car imo, even now.

The Z comes in second.

Quick Reply: Staring People.......