Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

How to ruin a nice drive

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2005, 01:07 PM
itburns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stabber
unbelievable, why are there so many road rage stories involving rednecks this week?
They are coming out like locusts in my town too, glad it's not just me.

Glad they didnt hit your Z. God, thanks for reminding me how much I hate rednecks. Hopefully they will pull in front of a freight train or something
Is red necks a racist term? What about trailer park trash? What about white trash? Wet backs, anyone?
Old 07-04-2005, 01:52 PM
The Mike

I agree having to kill them woulda sucked on your part but the world wouldn't really miss them. Or you could of just shot their tires out and let them try to drive on rims. Then the cops could find them eventually and haul them in for driving under the inflluence all the while they couldn't even recall what you looked like b/c they were so messed up.
Old 07-04-2005, 02:44 PM
gringott

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Sensitivity

Originally Posted by itburns
Is red necks a racist term? What about trailer park trash? What about white trash? Wet backs, anyone?
Of course, do not say Mexican or whatever, because someone who is from Mexico or who has relatives there will take it as a racist remark. But it is of course ok to call white people polacks, rednecks, hillbillies, or crackers. That is considered correct because of course all white people share collective guilt for whatever bad situation any other race in the world finds themselves in. I esp. like the attitude of some black people that I somehow owe them something because some distant relative of thiers was a slave. All my people were in Europe, basically serfs, another word for slaves, during the time of slavery in the US. My people never lived in the south, and never had any real money. They fought and died young to educate thier children and try to make a better life. I believe that people from Mexico are called Mexicans. People from America are called Americans. Get over the gay sensitivity issues, and move on. This is a 350Z forum, not the Miata forum.
Old 07-04-2005, 07:44 PM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Originally Posted by gringott
Of course, do not say Mexican or whatever, because someone who is from Mexico or who has relatives there will take it as a racist remark. But it is of course ok to call white people polacks, rednecks, hillbillies, or crackers. That is considered correct because of course all white people share collective guilt for whatever bad situation any other race in the world finds themselves in. I esp. like the attitude of some black people that I somehow owe them something because some distant relative of thiers was a slave. All my people were in Europe, basically serfs, another word for slaves, during the time of slavery in the US. My people never lived in the south, and never had any real money. They fought and died young to educate thier children and try to make a better life. I believe that people from Mexico are called Mexicans. People from America are called Americans. Get over the gay sensitivity issues, and move on. This is a 350Z forum, not the Miata forum.
Hey this is the 2nd or 3rd time you have brought up the "miata forum" line. Are you venting rage from a previous experience on their forum??
Old 07-04-2005, 07:54 PM
michae1jr6

damn....us Z members need more protection for our cars....too bad it doesn't come with weapons like james bond car..
Old 07-04-2005, 08:15 PM
Paul350Z
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A friend and I at work have designed a microwave energy weapon to deal with loud stereo systems. We take the standard 1500W microwave oven elements and jack them up to get nearly 3600 watts worth of burst power without overheating (too badly).

We then route the output down a waveguide and into a feedhorn with 15 dB of gain to deliver an effective burst of of .... wait for it ... ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND WATTS of microwave energy. It has effectively "killed" a bunch of $8 AM/FM Radio Shack radios. We lined them up starting from the feedhorn mouth out to 40 feet in a straight line. We turned them on, charged the power supply up and let loose.

We've been working on making it stealth enough to mount in an SUV. So far our only idea is to put it into a roof rack lugage rack and pointing the antenna horn aft and away from our own engine.

We're still working out if the thing is powerful enough to cause damage to animals but neither of us want to give up our dog for testing purposes.

PS: Just kidding.
Old 07-04-2005, 09:32 PM
The Mike

Originally Posted by Paul350Z
A friend and I at work have designed a microwave energy weapon to deal with loud stereo systems. We take the standard 1500W microwave oven elements and jack them up to get nearly 3600 watts worth of burst power without overheating (too badly).

We then route the output down a waveguide and into a feedhorn with 15 dB of gain to deliver an effective burst of of .... wait for it ... ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND WATTS of microwave energy. It has effectively "killed" a bunch of $8 AM/FM Radio Shack radios. We lined them up starting from the feedhorn mouth out to 40 feet in a straight line. We turned them on, charged the power supply up and let loose.

We've been working on making it stealth enough to mount in an SUV. So far our only idea is to put it into a roof rack lugage rack and pointing the antenna horn aft and away from our own engine.

We're still working out if the thing is powerful enough to cause damage to animals but neither of us want to give up our dog for testing purposes.

PS: Just kidding.

haha i'm gullible.. i was actually impressed for a moment. nice "what if"
Old 07-05-2005, 09:19 AM
gringott

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Miata Forum

Originally Posted by ncparamedic
Hey this is the 2nd or 3rd time you have brought up the "miata forum" line. Are you venting rage from a previous experience on their forum??
No, I just assumed that they would be very "sensitive" on that forum.