Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Damn hater damaged my Z.

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2002, 04:16 AM
Old Skooler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, you guys really DO commiserate....wow. I felt like this for the longest time, wanting to kill the person who did this, just burning with hate for him, but you know what? I think I'm pretty much over it now! Yeah, someone caused me grief for NO good reason whatsoever. But if I let it keep bothering me, well then...he wins. And this son of a ***** ain't winning. So I've let it go. I'm getting it repaired, it's not costing me anything but a week without the Z (even though that obviously sucks), so I'm thinking things could be a lot worse. I'm letting it go because I don't need this to consume me. Stuff like this happens, it's life, and I'm not going to let it bother me anymore. Soon my Z will be fixed and back to it's original glory.

MASSIVE props to all you people who sympathized with me, your concern is a large part of what has helped me deal with this.

Thank you.
Old 12-18-2002, 01:25 PM
ezchief

No vandals at all. All you Z brethren, cast your wrath on whom ever casts a stone or foot onto any car! Let us put an end to this sorrow so no man must endure another man's covet.

Had to do it with the earlier prayer post.
Old 12-18-2002, 04:27 PM
WayneTN

Originally posted by Old Skooler
I think I'm pretty much over it now! Yeah, someone caused me grief for NO good reason whatsoever. But if I let it keep bothering me, well then...he wins. So I've let it go. I'm letting it go because I don't need this to consume me. Stuff like this happens, it's life, and I'm not going to let it bother me anymore.
That's the right attitude! Jerks like this guy will always be around, feeling sorry for themselves and trying to drag us down to their level. How we respond to them is our choice, not theirs. They have no control over us unless we allow them to take it. You will be driving your restored car back and forth having a good time while they will still be squirreling around feeling sorry for themselves. Slackards!

Hope the rework looks great!
WayneTN
Old 12-18-2002, 04:58 PM
TekNology

sorry man, That sucks! I reminds me of the other day when out of rage and unconsciously my girlfriends brother ranted out, " i'm f@#k your boyfriends car Up!!" Just cuz she had made him mad. When she told me i felt like going over there and kicking his A@S!
I feel you, damn that sucks!
Old 12-19-2002, 05:23 AM
scottjua

That DOES suck, but I stopped going to the Grand after people were shot in the parking lot and no one was ever caught for it. F-that ghetto theater...1997 was the last time I stepped foot in there.

Hope you can get it fixed.
Old 12-19-2002, 05:20 PM
Michael-Dallas

Originally posted by scottjua
That DOES suck, but I stopped going to the Grand after people were shot in the parking lot and no one was ever caught for it. F-that ghetto theater...1997 was the last time I stepped foot in there.
Now you're a familiar user from nsxprime.com and nsxsc.com. Welcome to the board! Are you thinking about getting a 350?

Michael.
Old 12-19-2002, 08:09 PM
Smooth350

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!! Your Z got knocked da F@#* out....I was in pain just looking at it.....I can't even imagine how pissed you were when you got to your car! Sorry that it happend.....As for whoever did it......I'd have to beatem down, give him a drop kick in da head and then run'em over. Hope you get it fixed soon.
Old 12-20-2002, 11:47 AM
GameOver

Ive learned that the more cautious you are for dents and vandalism, the faster they come to you! If you leave your car far away from the "crowds" haters will know you dont want anything to happen to it so that just fuels them even more...

another tip would be to not wash your car that often specially black cuz it draws more attention.

later
Old 12-20-2002, 12:28 PM
Boomer

Default Re: Damn hater damaged my Z.

Originally posted by Old Skooler
My girlfriend and I go to catch a movie at the AMC Grand in Dallas, and I park the Z far away of course so nobody will ding it. Bad call this time, as someone got jealous and decided I didn't need a perfect car, so they kicked/hit/did SOMETHING to my damn Z, and now it looks like this. Filed a report with the Dallas police, but of course nothing will come of it. I'm calling my insurance company today. What really bums me is I didn't do anything! Someone just had to gimme some hate. Probably a good thing I didn't see the person, as I'd be in jail right now. Goddamn haters sippin' on haterade.....
Sorry about your car, man. It just doesn't pay to park your new car out away from the others. Its more noticeable and vandals can kick in you car doors without someone seeing them. I always park my new car right in the middle of the nicest cars I can find so its not so noticeable. Usually, I luck out and don't get my car damaged. If I do, its usually a door ding at worst. Its a crap shoot, keeping your new car undamaged.
Old 12-22-2002, 11:34 PM
NASTY_Z

That picture makes me want to cry and grab a bat to bring a beat down to some ******* who doesn't appericiate such a car.