Old 10-17-2005, 05:12 AM
AZZGUY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lesson

Originally Posted by jvanquish
How old r u?
age matters
if ur a young kid driving a Z... they usually want to teach u a lesson
if ur black they teach it to u the rodney king way...
JUST KIDDING damn...
Yes, Rodney King is such a nice guy!
Old 10-17-2005, 06:25 AM
xephiron

FYI, I am 29.

Point is, don't be hypocrits (spelling)... quit giving stupid tickets for driving just like you and everyone else drives. True, 10 mph over the speed limit is speeding, but that is normal traffic flow where I live, and pretty much everywhere I have ever been.

Cops need to quit taking naps on the side of the road and go find some criminals. Rape, burglary, meth labs, drug dealers... go make a difference, and quit being a ******** with your little radar gun and that stupid grin on your face. If you are scared of real criminals, then quit and go play security guard at some department store. Giving out stupid traffic tickets has ZERO to do with preserving the peace and protecting the innocent, or whatever you ***s say you do.

High School is over, what happened then you can't fix now. So stop trying to get back at society and grow up.

and leave me (us) the hell alone!
Old 10-17-2005, 06:37 AM
nicolaycastro

If I were a cop and saw a car with no lights on at night, I would stop him too, just for plain suspicion. Not only would I stop you, but also call in for back up like he did... If you did nothing wrong there's nothing to be scared about, and there shouldn't be any hard feeling towards the cop either.
Old 10-17-2005, 06:43 AM
xephiron

Originally Posted by nicolaycastro
If I were a cop and saw a car with no lights on at night, I would stop him too, just for plain suspicion. Not only would I stop you, but also call in for back up like he did... If you did nothing wrong there's nothing to be scared about, and there shouldn't be any hard feeling towards the cop either.
I usually just flash my lights at them, and they turn their lights on usually. Problem solved, nobody got excited and nobody got hurt. Of course, what fun is that when you have a badge.
Old 10-17-2005, 07:36 AM
nicolaycastro

You should watch COPS a little, or even better "the worlds most dangerous police chaces", even "Maximum Exposure"...

Getting a little taste, of police chases begining just like this simple little stop, gone bad...

You know you are not a bad person, or some one trying to hide something, but the cop does not know that.
Old 10-17-2005, 08:47 AM
PhxBlue

Originally Posted by Racer Z
We hear ya, Bamyi....It's just that car enthusiasts and cops are like Oil and Water...they DON'T mix.

I have a cousin who is a NJ State Trooper and is very professional as are many cops. Just seems that many cops are callous, uncaring, nasty...definitely NOT people persons...LOL.

I despise the cops in my neighborhood...They are truly a bunch of bored, Krispy Kreme Donut eatin' MF's.
I resent and totally disagree with that statement because I and several other officers I know happen to be enthusiasts and cops...
Old 10-17-2005, 09:15 AM
ZlleH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think that when the cops are off work and are driving their sports cars, they are not cops anymore but just civilians. If these civilians do some spirited driving in the countryside and get pulled over for speeding by a cop...

I think that is what he meant. I don't think he meant that cops can't be car enthusiasts. He is just saying they don't get along to well on the roads.

PS: I don't appreciate the disrespect that some people are giving to the cops here on the forum, but I also don't appreciate cops disrespecting us sometimes when we are pulled over either.

Originally Posted by PhxBlue
I resent and totally disagree with that statement because I and several other officers I know happen to be enthusiasts and cops...
Old 10-17-2005, 09:39 AM
ZZ33bOI

Originally Posted by bamyi
just caught that, thats funny.
Like its Like hella FUnny. like that time...when i got pull over like 3 times in like 1 month..ohhhh man..that was like totally fcuKed up..just because i wasnt wearing like those seat beat like things...so like about a weak after i got like pulled over again..like tat sucks so much as$.. theres nothing wrong wit using the word "LIKE" its like COOL man! dont u like it man!! hahaha oh man i was like rollin when i saw that...
Old 10-17-2005, 12:12 PM
HCJOE

Originally Posted by jvanquish
Man... come on
I rolled out and i forgot headlamps cuz university city is like lit like day light anyway so i didnt even find the difference....
then immediately lights flashing behind me... i was like wtf did i do wrong im going below speed limit for f*ck sake! Then i saw headlamp switch - i didnt roll it (OFF) i was like omg no way im getting in trouble for this! Then i saw the cop calling for back up then 3 minutes later... i was surrounded =\ scared like hell i was speechless cuz i know what the hell they are thinking --> DUI (game over)... but i had nothing to drink at least for like 4 hours so im clean like a whistle.... then after intense interogation they left me go with out ticket without warning.... *PHEW*
scary...
I've many times thought to myself how easy it would be to drive "thinking" the lights are on, and I have caught myself a few times actually doing this because the dash lights iluminate when you start the engine......under certain outside lighting situations you can be fooled to think your headlights are on because of the dash lights......at least for me!!
Old 10-17-2005, 11:41 PM
The Mike

Originally Posted by nicolaycastro
You should watch COPS a little, or even better "the worlds most dangerous police chaces", even "Maximum Exposure"...

Getting a little taste, of police chases begining just like this simple little stop, gone bad...

You know you are not a bad person, or some one trying to hide something, but the cop does not know that.
The problem with those shows is that they are ALWAYS extremely biased. They only show the chases where the cops catch the bad guy. I'd rather be inspired and laugh a bit to see the chases where the bad guy actually gets away. No not that I want violent criminals roaming the streets but because it would add an element of surprise if you didn't know the outcome everytime and would be far more interesting.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:02 AM
zman27

Originally Posted by zpak
I never tell them I'm a physician. I never sell it. But they will notice certain things, like a stethoscope or the coat.
'zpak' makes a lot of sense now (I'm an Rxtech)
Old 10-18-2005, 10:22 AM
zpak

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by zman27
I think you're the first person this whole time to cue in on that!
Old 10-18-2005, 08:49 PM
AZZGUY

Default Z-pak

Originally Posted by zman27
I'm the Rx guy - dont you know Z-pack is an antibiotic?