Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

METLIFE DOESN"T WANT TO PAY FOR VANDALISM!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 05:08 AM
ken350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DavesZ#3
MA and NJ are probably the only states that have a worse reputation than LA when it comes to auto insurance. I pay over $1700/year but I also have fairly high coverages.
For decades MA drivers are considered the worst drivers and NJ the fastest drivers. That's why their insurance is the highest.
Old 12-29-2005, 06:54 AM
Jason333
hi

Originally Posted by juliosuburban
UNBELIEVABLE!!! A month ago I posted on here, my car was vandalized. They don't want to pay ME! They called me and said the case is now under investigation and they literally want to interrogate me. They are setting up an appointment to come down and interview me under recording, for an hour! This has happened to a friend and family member of mine before. They put it under investigation. The investigator calls you sets up an appointment, and sounds like the friendliest person in the world, and then they come down and ask you a whole ****load of questions and then try to put the blame on you. I pay $4,000 a year in insurance full coverage for what!?! Unreal. Its alot of damage.
I had a RC51 stollen from under my carport and was denied the claim. I am in court with Statefarm atm, because it technically isn't a "car". That was what they told me when they denied it. I'm not sure how they plan on winning this one in court when i asked for a motorcycle policy. You should see what some of the insurance companies are doing to the people that got rocked by hurricane Katrina.
Old 12-29-2005, 08:52 AM
RNL323
Mod My Ride

However, it goes down... KEEP YOUR COOL! Seems like you are preparing for the worst, which will make you defensive during the interrogation.

Also, if I were you, I'd bring in a written testimoney signed by you, not only to hand them but to you as notes. I assume they will try to confuse you somehow with some Jedi mind tricks to find some hole in the story to falsify your claim.

I would also bring your own tape recorder. That way if it goes beyond this interview they can't put any words in your mouth because you will also have the audio of what exactly went on.

This is BS... you even have a police report!!!!
Old 12-29-2005, 09:13 AM
ken350z

Wouldn't hurt to bring a lawyer.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:05 AM
Mr.Jadkowski

Seems like a lot of people on here have been having problems with insurance companies lately. The thought drives me nuts, we pay them thousands of dollars a year for their services, and if you actually TRY to use said services, you're denied! And even if you do get your money, you maybe dropped. It's like being punished for things outside your control.

It's like buying an airline ticket, and when you show up for your flight, they won't let you board. Farking ridiculous.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:10 AM
arlingtonz

Originally Posted by Mr.Jadkowski
Seems like a lot of people on here have been having problems with insurance companies lately. The thought drives me nuts, we pay them thousands of dollars a year for their services, and if you actually TRY to use said services, you're denied! And even if you do get your money, you maybe dropped. It's like being punished for things outside your control.

It's like buying an airline ticket, and when you show up for your flight, they won't let you board. Farking ridiculous.
And it is only going to get worse, because they have to cover the damages to those who suffered loses in Katrina. Expect higher premiums across the board, and less and less service...

Brett (dislikes the insurance sector completely)
Old 12-29-2005, 08:35 PM
juliosuburban

Angry

Insurance companies are the biggest money makers in the industry, and they ROB YOU! MetLife last year made over $500MIL+ in profits last year alone, and thats along with their billions in assets. Come January, I'm switching to another carrier right away. Don't get MetLife, they DON"T PAY !!!
Old 12-29-2005, 11:05 PM
FatBoy1

Wonder if the hurricanes have anything to do with them being so tight?